ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 79
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
alanm 06:53 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Any coach yes, but a 25 yr old intern trying to earn favor would be looking for ideas any and everywhere. Sort one reasonable idea out of the thousands and they might get noticed.
Possible I guess. But a fan message board would be the last place I'd expect to find good ideas. Especially a board like the Planet with it's hive of scum and villainy. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:03 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, looking at their defensive team stats, they actually rank higher/better than KC in nearly every metric, but not by much and they played basically zero top-tier offenses. The few that they did play, were at the beginning of the season when those offenses weren't on track yet.

And their pass rush is basically non-existent, with just 17 sacks on the year, so you can figure that they don't generate a lot of QB hits either.

Honestly, if Toney were playing, and went the whole game, I'd guess KC wins by double digits. If CIN can't contain Skyy, then maybe around a TD.
Even when they played the Dolphins, that was the Tua concussion game.

He was playing on a Thursday after getting concussed and left the game early on a stretcher.

They even avoided playing the Dolphins with Tua.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:12 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he was replaced by ron torbert

can never forget this face

Yup those guys always call for the home team, I remember us being rather upset before the game since he wasn't supposed to ref it.
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:59 PM 11-29-2022
I am of the belief that McDuffie can be a true shutdown corner. He has Revis like abilities. And we know Darrel Revis in his time shut down the very best of them.
You are underselling this kid's abilities by saying he can't cover Chase. Revis covered Moss and Moss was the best to ever do it.
It can be done and McDuffie is certainly that guy. An alpha corner.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:19 PM 11-29-2022
Bengals board posted their CP thread yesterday. All in good fun I'm sure.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Th...nemy-KC?page=2

On CP
They treat each other like trash. There isn't much actual analysis other than "we are going to **** these guys up!".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 PM 11-29-2022
:-)

Originally Posted by :
The Cincinnati message boards are filled with people who obviously like each other, respect each other, but engage in occasional polite debate.

The Kansas City message boards are filled with people who clearly hate each other. We may sound like a support group but they sound like a cell block.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:25 PM 11-29-2022
Holy shit they sounds like a bunch of cunts
[Reply]
carcosa 09:26 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Bengals board posted their CP thread yesterday. All in good fun I'm sure.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Th...nemy-KC?page=2

On CP
They treat each other like trash. There isn't much actual analysis other than "we are going to **** these guys up!".
I hope they all DIE!!!!!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:28 PM 11-29-2022
More Bengals board!
Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get.
[Reply]
Oxford 09:33 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
Possible I guess. But a fan message board would be the last place I'd expect to find good ideas. Especially a board like the Planet with it's hive of scum and villainy. :-)
Scum and villainy would be a Raiders board, although the Unnecessary Roughness penalty approach to important players is a thought
[Reply]
Oxford 09:34 PM 11-29-2022
So whats the point?
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:36 PM 11-29-2022
That board reads like a support group for grass stained New Balances and compression socks.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:40 PM 11-29-2022
Cincy is a bunch of bandwagon fans that only came out of the closet when they started winning. They probably all wear tiger-stripped panties.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:41 PM 11-29-2022
More Bengals board!
Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get.
My bathrobe is clean!! Fuck those guys! (My tighty whitey's are quite soiled though)
[Reply]
Kman34 09:43 PM 11-29-2022
They complain about our posting and then stoop down to....

"Chiefsplanet is the result of what happens when you let a bunch of low testosterone, even lower IQ, beer bellied, mullet sporting, sister ogling, no branching in the family tree incels get together and pretend to talk football.

It's basically just a board full of guys in dirty bath robes and soiled tighty whities scratching their nutsacks and then smelling their BBQ stained fingers in ecstasy. It's as close to an orgasm as they'll ever get. "

I haven't had a mullet in years.. I don't have a sister...I never wear robes and sport Calvin Klein boxers. My nuts are trimmed and smell wonderful.
My wife gives me an orgasm every time the Chiefs win and twice on Wednesday.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 79
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up