ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 31
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:57 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Table manufacturers there make a killing but I bet it's difficult to find TV's there this week
This is not the economy to deliberately break your tv.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:58 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Also I wouldn't discount just how much people really dislike his wife and especially his brother. I mean they really hate that guy and now other fans are actively rooting against us because they don't want to see either of them the rest of the season.
This stuff about Brittany and Jackson is really some of the dumbest shit ever.

Who cares?

If people really hate them, they need to get a goddamn life.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:00 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Who cares?

/thread
[Reply]
vonBobo 09:11 AM 01-26-2022
At least Burrow and Allen have won in the playoffs. Hell, at least they've MADE the playoffs. Herbert is a good QB but he doesn't belong in the discussion until he actually wins something.
Agreed.
Start with a little hope for your QB which is being fueled by local and national media hype, add a little hope that Mahomes was mostly hype and has been figured out, and it's easy for them to want to believe. Remember the AFC West season looked very different about half way through than the way it shaped up.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:14 AM 01-26-2022

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:16 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Yeah, and how many times did we hear this earlier in the year:

"Patrick is trying to force the big play. He needs to be more patient and take what the defense gives him."

Buffalo has two elite safeties that sat very deep and a top-tier pass rush. Throwing underneath the shell and getting YAC is just the best way to attack them. Mahomes evolved this year and is now playing the best ball we've ever seen from him. And that's just insane, really.

The media is upset that we're in our fourth straight AFC Championship. They're bored. They want new stories with new characters.
Is there a "legend of Josh Allen" at all if Mike Hughes doesn't fall on his ass?

Everybody wants to talk about Allen's defense failing him but won't mention that Mahomes' defense pissed down their legs just as often.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:25 AM 01-26-2022

Who cares?

For us yeah it is stupid at least in regards to Brittany. Jackson on the other hand is really ****ing annoying. There is a billion people on TikTok and billions more on other social media platforms who take this shit seriously lol. That is just the world we live in now :-)
[Reply]
redfan 09:47 AM 01-26-2022
If the media types were to admit that Mahomes is the best, they no longer have anything to talk about. There's no debate, and that just can't happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:48 AM 01-26-2022
For us yeah it is stupid at least in regards to Brittany. Jackson on the other hand is really ****ing annoying. There is a billion people on TikTok and billions more on other social media platforms who take this shit seriously lol. That is just the world we live in now :-)
The only things I know about Jackson Mahomes are the things posted here.

He's completely invisible otherwise.
[Reply]
penchief 09:52 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Best ever NBA player was Larry Bird. Followed by Steve Nash.
All things equal, Bird would clown Lebron every day of the week. Yeah, Lebron's a great athlete and all-around player. But Bird was that and more. He was smarter, more competitive, and more skilled. He would be inside Lebron's head within five minutes.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:00 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Know why the Vikings lost after the Minneapolis Miracle?

Their QB was Case Keenum
Exactly...
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:25 AM 01-26-2022

Who cares?

I'm gonna be honest. If I wasn't a fan of the Chiefs and I saw how Brittany and Jackson acted, I'd want the Chiefs to lose, too.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:28 AM 01-26-2022
The only things I know about Jackson Mahomes are the things posted here.

He's completely invisible otherwise.
you live in a cave? Oh I forgot you live in Iowa basically the same thing :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:30 AM 01-26-2022
No caves here. Just huts made of corn stalks and pig leather. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:32 AM 01-26-2022
Is this heaven?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 31
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up