ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 32
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Red Dawg 06:23 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Since when did they consider him their #1?

And you think Brady determines how much his teammates make?
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:24 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Since when did they consider him their #1?

And you think Brady determines how much his teammates make?
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1 even though Brady force feeds match ups more than players.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:25 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's their 1.
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1.
Since he got there he has the most targets. Also, Evan's and Godwins numbers went way down. They were pro bowlers and highly ranked now they are not. He's was their 1 even though Brady force feeds match ups more than players.
Jeez bro i heard you first time, lol.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:27 PM 01-07-2022
Oops
[Reply]
hometeam 07:30 PM 01-07-2022
hell no you dont want no more head cases on this team
[Reply]
scho63 07:39 PM 01-07-2022
Antonio Brown is mentally unstable.

The guy thinks everyone else is the problem.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:48 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Antonio Brown is mentally unstable.

The guy thinks everyone else is the problem.
Husband to wife:

I do not blame all my problems on everybody else.

I blame all my problems on you.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:52 PM 01-07-2022
Good to see the cheating Bucs have all these distractions right before the Playoffs.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:18 PM 01-08-2022
TB sold them a ticket to ride the lightening and they finally got lit up. Watching AB fuck the Bucks is comedy gold for all.

There seems to be a fairly obvious middle position here. Coach Dip Shit admitted he was on a pitch count. Mr. Pitch Count wanted every pitch to be a target. If it wasn't going to be a target, and one more step toward bonus $$$, Mr. Pitch Count didn't see the point in letting the pitch be thrown. Coach Dip Shit either failed at the job he signed up for or most likely just wasn't ever up to the task of handling a nut job diva WR with CTE.

You have two options. Never stick your dick in crazy or get really good at pulling out so you can enjoy sticking your dick in crazy.

We are entertained.
[Reply]
ping2000 07:26 PM 01-08-2022
Did he clear waivers?
[Reply]
kevrunner 08:59 PM 01-08-2022
From a interview the female Antonio Brown snuck in the hotel:

Craig Carton: “So you initiate the sex?

Ava Louise: “I just started making out with him, and then the first time we didn’t even have sex because, like I said, my head game is really good, so it was like 30 seconds.”

Craig Carton: “How long until you initiated a second sexual encounter with him?”

Ava Louise: “Well, he wanted to go to sleep, he was like let’s go sleep, and I was like what? And then he was like wait, let me see the video, and he played the video, and that excited him enough for round two…that only lasted about thirty seconds.”

Craig Carton: “So Antonio Brown was not good in bed from what I’m hearing?”

Ava Louise: “No, it was good, it just wasn’t long.”

[Reply]
eDave 09:01 PM 01-08-2022
Her head game is really good. But it's not sex.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:23 PM 01-25-2022
He's still crazy...

In his first TV interview since being cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Bryant Gumbel interviews controversial NFL star Antonio Brown and his lawyer Sean Burstyn. Catch a new episode of #RealSports tonight on @hbomax pic.twitter.com/Cx7IXClj7C

— Real Sports (@RealSportsHBO) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:29 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He's still crazy...

That was like a SNL skit! :-)
[Reply]
jettio 08:45 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He's still crazy...

It would have been great if Bryant Gumbel's first question was asking the lawyer if he got his money from AB up front.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 32
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up