ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 61
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:28 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/l...protest-070416

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:33 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
The IHOP in Branson sucks. Luckily there's a local waffle house that does much, much better anyways.

Waffle Houses are pretty underrated. The Huddle Houses around here are crack dens.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:52 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
:-) - grabbed that plankin' motherfucker by this back belt loop and hightailed it for the center field fence!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:32 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
But have you been to Huddle House?
Never heard of it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:38 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Never heard of it.
they're here too - honestly i've not ONCE been in my 24 yrs. in the dirty south.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:19 AM 07-06-2016
This thread made me want to try Hardee's breakfast for the first time in a long while. I ordered the No. 7 combo: Country fried steak biscuit, hashbrowns, with a large Diet Dr. Pepper. The total was $6 and some change.

First thing I noticed, they served me Diet Coke. GTFO of here with Diet Coke. I had to pull into a parking spot and go exchange my drink.

Next thing I noticed, the Diet Dr. Pepper is over carbonated, so by the time I got to work, it's basically flat.

So far, not faring too well.

The hash browns are OK. Nothing special. Smashed tater tots. I could go without them.

Finally, the piece de resistance: I ordered by biscuit with the gravy on the side so it wouldn't make the biscuit soggy before I could eat it. I poured the gravy over the top of the steak patty and took a bite.

The biscuit is tender and flavorful. Not as flaky as I like, but that's their style. I can't complain about that. The gravy, while not remarkable, is good. The steak patty, well cooked. The combination of patty, gravy, and biscuit is quite tasty.

3.5 stars out of 5.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:11 AM 07-06-2016
they're here too - honestly i've not ONCE been in my 24 yrs. in the dirty south.
It's one of my favorite greasy spoons. Go get a burger!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:16 AM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
This thread made me want to try Hardee's breakfast for the first time in a long while. I ordered the No. 7 combo: Country fried steak biscuit, hashbrowns, with a large Diet Dr. Pepper. The total was $6 and some change.

First thing I noticed, they served me Diet Coke. GTFO of here with Diet Coke. I had to pull into a parking spot and go exchange my drink.

Next thing I noticed, the Diet Dr. Pepper is over carbonated, so by the time I got to work, it's basically flat.

The hash browns are OK. Nothing special. Smashed tater tots. I could go without them.

Finally, the piece de resistance: I ordered by biscuit with the gravy on the side so it wouldn't make the biscuit soggy before I could eat it. I poured the gravy over the top of the steak patty and took a bite.

The biscuit is tender and flavorful. Not as flaky as I like, but that's their style. I can't complain about that. The gravy, while not remarkable, is good. The steak patty, well cooked. The combination of patty, gravy, and biscuit is quite tasty.

3.5 stars out of 5.
I generally only order a breakfast sandwich, sometimes two when I'm super hangry. I agree with your take. That biscuit sandwich is quite good.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 08:56 AM 07-06-2016
Sausage & egg biscuit is my go-to.

Their gravy is the only commercial grade gravy I consider worth eating.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:07 AM 07-06-2016

3.5 stars out of 5.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 AM 07-06-2016
Poverty biscuits
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:29 AM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Poverty biscuits
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 AM 07-06-2016
Sad i know!!!
[Reply]
patteeu 10:06 AM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
With you there.

We have a place like that in Phoenix: Chino Bandido. It's frigging good.
I've eaten there a couple of times. The place isn't much to look at (or at least it wasn't the last time I was there), but the food was unique and tasty. They let first timers sample their various menu items before ordering too, which was cool.
[Reply]
vailpass 07-06-2016, 03:58 PM
This message has been deleted by vailpass.
vailpass 03:59 PM 07-06-2016

3.5 stars out of 5.
Damn. That shit will kill you. I'm sorry, I know it's a Hardee's thread but that picture.Nasty ass grease goo on a fried bomb of artificial yuck. People wonder why they're fat.
I know. I'm leaving.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 61
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up