ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 44
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Rumors: Mahomes, Watson atop KC's QB wish list
pugsnotdrugs19 11:15 PM 03-09-2017
From SportingNews.com:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...j17r8odsobcbca

Originally Posted by :
— The Chiefs, who have been linked to most quarterbacks during the 2017 NFL Draft process so far, are in no rush to find a quarterback savior. With Alex Smith slated to be the starter in 2017 but ideally not in 2018, the Chiefs are looking for a passer with the highest upside without needing him to play as a rookie — a dream scenario for a quarterback prospect.

— I believe Patrick Mahomes is the Chiefs' QB1 from what I’ve heard, but Deshaun Watson makes sense as well. They’ll need to trade up for both. If they stay at 27, the one quarterback whom they could shockingly have interest in is Davis Webb of California. They’ve also shown interest in Nathan Peterman and Brad Kaaya, but likely don’t value either as top-two rounders.
Now, the writer of this got all of his info in the article from speaking to FO people and scouts at the combine. You can question the validity, but the Chiefs did meet with all of the players mentioned at the combine.

If this report is accurate, the Chiefs could indeed be on the path to Patrick Mahomes or Deshaun Watson holding up their jersey in 7 weeks in Philadelphia.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:48 PM 04-04-2017
Here we go again with King and his silly nonsense. Roethlisberger is a million times better than anything KC has ever had and ever will.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:49 PM 04-04-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Ok so paint the picture that Wilson is an elite QB or a better QB than Smith in the playoffs. I'll wait.
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:49 PM 04-04-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
January 2003 was the last time the AFC had a Super Bowl QB not named Brady, Manning, Roethelisraper or Flacco.

Clearly that's because of defense.
It's not? I've already proven Roethlisberger is not a good QB in the playoffs. Brady is the greatest QB ever but still needed elite defenses to get to the Superbowls and so did the other two. What's the lowest ranked defense in those Superbowls? All of them had top 10 or top 5 defenses.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 07:50 PM 04-04-2017
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
:-)
Still waiting. If stats aren't enough. What is?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
O.city 07:51 PM 04-04-2017
All those guys are on stable good franchises as well.

I wouldn't expect guys to put up big numbers in the playoffs, it's against good teams.
[Reply]
-King- 07:51 PM 04-04-2017
Here we go again with King and his silly nonsense. Roethlisberger is a million times better than anything KC has ever had and ever will.
And he had 23 interceptions in 20 playoff games. That's good? He's a great QB but he's been a bad QB in the playoffs over his career.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:53 PM 04-04-2017
Still waiting. If stats aren't enough. What is?
Posted via Mobile Device
It's the fucking eye test. Smith can't do what Wilson has done. Wilson on KC this year beats Pittsburgh. He's not a giant pussy.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:56 PM 04-04-2017
Brady is the LOAT. Luckiest of all time. The mass cheating years helped make him famous even though his play was not incredible by any measure. The Seahawks goal line screw up and the Falcons disgusting failure to kill the clock hides Brady's shit play in both games.

Him and Bill are the most overrated people is American sports history.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:58 PM 04-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
No here comes YOU and your nonsense. Remember that Romo rumor you were trying to prop up? How do you feel about being wrong?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:59 PM 04-04-2017
All Alex does is ride along for wins. Unless it's the playoffs. He doesnt like to win when it matters...
[Reply]
-King- 08:02 PM 04-04-2017
It's the fucking eye test. Smith can't do what Wilson has done. Wilson on KC this year beats Pittsburgh. He's not a giant pussy.
And yet Smith averages more yards touchdowns and less interceptions than him in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:11 PM 04-04-2017
Ok so paint the picture that Wilson is an elite QB or a better QB than Smith in the playoffs. I'll wait.
Posted via Mobile Device
Watch the 2 play playoff games.... that's all you need to do.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 PM 04-04-2017
And yet Smith averages more yards touchdowns and less interceptions than him in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
So now it's stats that matter?

Great. Alex's stats suck wastewater

Next!
[Reply]
-King- 08:26 PM 04-04-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So now it's stats that matter?

Great. Alex's stats suck wastewater

Next!
I've never said they didn't. I know you want to lump me in with the Smith fanboys but you can't find a single post I've made saying stats don't matter or w/l is the only thing that matters for a QB.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:30 PM 04-04-2017
King taking on 15 of CP's scum members single-handedly. Classic.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 44
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up