ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 259 of 289
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:49 PM 02-10-2024

Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce's Families Sitting in Suite Together, He Paid | Click to read more 👇 https://t.co/wDnKtK0ogo

— TMZ (@TMZ) February 10, 2024

[Reply]
Stewie 03:20 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
it ain’t a short jaunt to Vegas from Tokyo. 4 straight night at 3 hours performing. She has to be really tired.
No doubt. She's about to land in LA. I assume for fuel and then to Vegas. She most likely slept during the flight. She'll have 20+ hours in Vegas before game time.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:31 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Heh. This just popped up on my FB feed. Gotta admit, it's pretty funny. :-)

EDIT: Your photo didn't copy, so here's a linked one.

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 04:51 PM 02-10-2024
Swifties, are you watching the Super Bowl? Play our bingo card!
Follow the Chiefs and 49ers game for Super Bowl LVIII and scratch off these blank spaces

By Kyley Schultz and Hailey Haymond
February 10, 2024 at 1:58 p.m. EST

Illustration by Hailey Haymond/The Washington Post

She knew he was a killa, first time that she saw him. And we knew... this Super Bowl would be our end game.

You love the players and you love the game, but whether you are cheer captain or on the bleachers (or let’s face it, the couch!), we’ve got you covered for a new way to bejewel your Super Bowl LVIII experience.

The San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs showdown is expected to draw big numbers Sunday at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nev. — where Taylor Swift, who is dating Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, previously sold out two shows for her record-breaking Eras Tour last March. Women and girls are not new to the football world, but there is no question that Swift has brought in a whole new audience. Viewership among women ages 12-17 increased by more than 50 percent over the season-to-date average for Sunday night games during one of Swift’s first Chiefs game appearances.(Tired of Travis and Taylor? We’re sorry, but there’s no way out.)

There’s no question that the Super Bowl has it all. An Usher halftime show! The best, and very worst, ads of the year! The chance to eat our weight in appetizers! So whether you’re a die-hard Swiftie who is here for the VIP box shots and hugs or a true NFL fan, have fun and scratch off some blank spaces.

(You can download the board as a
JPEG and save this alternative to play with your friends. You can also print them as a PDF.)

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Heh. This just popped up on my FB feed. Gotta admit, it's pretty funny. :-)

EDIT: Your photo didn't copy, so here's a linked one.

:-) variations of it are everywhere lately, and I love it
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:07 PM 02-10-2024

🚨#BREAKING: Taylor Swift has just landed in LAX California after returning from her show in Japan, ahead of schedule for tomorrow's Super Bowl pic.twitter.com/7AglEy3PvD

— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) February 10, 2024

[Reply]
Katipan 07:29 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I watched that whole video.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:57 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I watched that whole video.
But did you track her flight the entire way from Japan?
[Reply]
Katipan 08:25 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But did you track her flight the entire way from Japan?
I mean....

I read DaFace's post and the 8 year old and i made earrings for the Swift Bowl.
So, kinda.

Do you need earrings?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:30 PM 02-10-2024
I mean....

I read DaFace's post and the 8 year old and i made earrings for the Swift Bowl.
So, kinda.

Do you need earrings?

....I'm listening
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:50 PM 02-10-2024
Her killer didn't need to track Selenas flights.
That was a just a super fan with mental issues. Since these conspiracy theories spread online, you never know when one unbalanced person might do something for political reason's( real or imagined) not just to kill someone famous.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:57 PM 02-10-2024
I'm not sure I understand.

Not you Bowser, I get you. I'll bring your pair this fall.

Im not sure I understand the leap of logic that tracking her flight will help you kill her.
Unless you're using an RPG?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:33 PM 02-10-2024

Im not sure I understand the leap of logic that tracking her flight will help you kill her.
first rule of killing someone. Know their schedule. Their routine. Where they are vulnerable.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:36 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
first rule of killing someone. Know their schedule. Their routine. Where they are vulnerable.
None of which has anything to do with her flight.
She is more vulnerable outside Nobu than a tarmac.

Unless we're calling in drones and a wet team.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:51 PM 02-10-2024

This ballsy broad just threatened to hold your balls hostage

You're gonna dig the hole

[Reply]
Page 259 of 289
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269 > Last »
Up