ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 259 of 617
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269309359 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Fairplay 08:07 AM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
It's not a style, period. Or does the extent in which it is deemed a style depend on how it is utilized?

Is it the fact that the user didn't personally create the .jpg or .gif that they posted themselves that bugs ya? Do you feel that it is copying someone else's work?

Interested in what the logic is, home-diddly.

hootie seems real sensitive to how other people post for some reason.

Not sure what the psychology is behind it is. I liken it to a kid getting upset if others in the room don't do things his way he starts kicking and screaming calling them names.
Simply Red 08:17 AM 06-02-2013
Hootie - get your gosh damned pick in! - why can't you ever be proactive and do one the night, prior!?

I like smed or mic jones today.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08:18 AM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Posts like KC native

Pootie is his hero

Insults somebody else's intelligence

:-)
You have to understand; King is full-LCS. He's been infected and can not think in his right mind anymore. I just use the 'idiotic babble to English'-translator when those rare occaisons crop up that I feel the need to actually read his day-old muleshit. Did I mention "rare"?

Welp, gotta' get that boy on the quarantine list.
-King- 09:10 AM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You have to understand; King is full-LCS. He's been infected and can not think in his right mind anymore. I just use the 'idiotic babble to English'-translator when those rare occaisons crop up that I feel the need to actually read his day-old muleshit. Did I mention "rare"?

Welp, gotta' get that boy on the quarantine list.
:-) The most grammatically illiterate poster on the site talking about reading someone else's posts. :-)

How exactly do you decide which words you're going to hyphenate and where to put the apostrophes in your sentences?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 01:53 PM 06-02-2013
89. Rausch
Total Posts: 41,905

I legitimately do not like Rausch. I think he has terrible takes on football. Actually I don't think that, I know that. He is literally one of the dumbest sports posters on this board. He'll constantly come at my takes with such terrible rebuttals that I'm not sure if he's trying to troll me or if he's being serious. Then I realize he's honestly too dumb to be good at trolling and so I just start feeling sorry for him. I'm almost certain that Rausch has at least 5 tattoos, and they are all probably terrible. Tattoos are super gay. When I think Rausch, I think Leonardio DiCaprio. No, no, no. Not Titanic Leo. I'm thinking Basketball Diaries Leo. But just the part where he's sucking a bunch of D for heroine in public restrooms. Oh wait, maybe that's KC Tattoo. Ah shit, I don't know. Actually he's probably more like Leo from 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape.' Actually that's probably more like KC Nut. Maybe he's just too much of a faggot to resemble anyone other than his faggot self. Anyways, I was looking through his thread history and he probably is the only person in the world less interesting than Dave. I thought Dave's threads generated little interest...but then I looked at Rausch's. Christ. It's bad. You know what...I was just thinking about Rausch being Leo in Gilbert Grape again and I was thinking...who would be his mother? You know, the fat bitch who is literally stuck to her recliner because she's too fucking fat to even stand up? I drew blanks. Do we know anyone like that on this site? ... ...

Pros: Recycles. Enjoys all you can eat buffets but is respectful about it. Seriously Frazod, shoving 8 pieces of fried chicken and 3 pumps of chocolate pudding into your wife's purse is pathetic. I could see 2 pumps, but 3? Really? And women don't like giant purses. I understand it serves a purpose in your life but come on man...it's not always about you.

Cons: Terrible bowler. Watches movies in all Spanish because 4 months ago he accidentally hit the SAP button and hasn't realized it because he's a dipshit. Hates Boyz II Men.

Outlook: No more threads. No more tattoos. Remember to get to the buffet BEFORE Frazod. Stop going to bars that have meatloaf specials it's weird. I realize Leo is pretty badass but it's turning into an unhealthy obsession. Saying pianist because it sounds like penis is pretty immature and trivial, guy.
Frazod 02:07 PM 06-02-2013

Frazod 02:10 PM 06-02-2013

-King- 02:11 PM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Pros: Recycles. Enjoys all you can eat buffets but is respectful about it. Seriously Frazod, shoving 8 pieces of fried chicken and 3 pumps of chocolate pudding into your wife's purse is pathetic. I could see 2 pumps, but 3? Really? And women don't like giant purses. I understand it serves a purpose in your life but come on man...it's not always about you.
:-):-)
Frazod 02:13 PM 06-02-2013
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-):-)

-King- 02:15 PM 06-02-2013
2 pooties.
Frazod 02:16 PM 06-02-2013

DeezNutz 02:47 PM 06-02-2013
Whether or not you're on board with the concept or its alleged originality, there's no denying that Meat Whistle offers a pretty funny couple of lines or two in each of these breakdowns.
Sofa King 02:48 PM 06-02-2013
My chrome dinged a malware on this picture. FYI "WARNING MALICIOUS etc..."

Seriously.
Hootie 03:06 PM 06-02-2013
There was a real bar where I live that used to have meatloaf specials and we just thought it was the funniest thing ever. Really? Meatloaf at a dive bar? You'd drive by and it would be on the big sign, "MEATLOAF! $4.99"
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:35 PM 06-02-2013

Page 259 of 617
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269309359 > Last »
Up