ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 291
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 09:44 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
One of her songs I've always loved. I'm getting it put on a shirt that I'm picking up tomorrow. Gray like the sweatshirt, but a v-neck t-shirt instead.

I love that.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:46 AM 02-09-2024
No wonder ESPN dumped him…

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:48 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Steve, scoreboard bruh
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:50 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Steve Young's analysis is just bad. I've tried to listen to him, but he proves to me over and over that a good player does not make a good analyst.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:53 AM 02-09-2024
Just because he always kept his boyfriends private doesn't mean that has to be the case for everyone.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 02-09-2024
Steve: They aren't married. They should be soaking in private, with only an audience of their close friends to jump and down on the bed
[Reply]
DaFace 03:16 PM 02-09-2024
This is kind of sweet. It's also kind of genius to capitalize off of this in a way that doesn't require any permission or compensation from Taylor, Travis, or the Chiefs at all.

��| Super Bowl commercial about @TaylorSwift13 strengthening bonds between dads and daughterspic.twitter.com/MAfXGcglXv

— The Swift Society (@TheSwiftSociety) February 9, 2024

[Reply]
Katipan 03:21 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is kind of sweet. It's also kind of genius to capitalize off of this in a way that doesn't require any permission or compensation from Taylor, Travis, or the Chiefs at all.

😭😭❤️
[Reply]
Joshuabmayer 03:56 PM 02-09-2024
So my wife just gave me an early Valentine's gift from a local bakery. I thought it was actually kinda cool and funny. I might not eat these.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Katipan 05:34 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Joshuabmayer:
So my wife just gave me an early Valentine's gift from a local bakery. I thought it was actually kinda cool and funny. I might not eat these.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Does your wife like girls?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:48 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Steve Young's analysis is just bad. I've tried to listen to him, but he proves to me over and over that a good player does not make a good analyst.
Who would have thought that the QB that retired from too many concussions wouldn’t have the most thought out analysis. :-)
[Reply]
Refried 05:49 PM 02-09-2024
I did watch the taylor swift concert movie thing last weekend. They say she puts on a good show.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:52 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I like the commercial but can’t help but think it will trigger so many dumbasses..
[Reply]
Katipan 05:54 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I like the commercial but can’t help but think it will trigger so many dumbasses..
We will crush them.
Taylor for President.
[Reply]
Refried 05:55 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Very triggered here...who is to say that many fathers and sons aren't also brought together by the Taylor connection, hmm?
[Reply]
Page 256 of 291
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Up