ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 277
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:43 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Allen is seriously just built different. Also, he’s a true DUAL threat, I wouldn’t ever call him a “rushing QB” over a “inhuman arm talent QB”. He’s basically Elway on steroids and modern training.

Allen's going to be out of the league by 30 years old with all the hits he takes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:22 AM 01-25-2022
It's going to take one knee injury and Allen will no longer be running like he does.

They'll take designed QB runs out of the gameplan after that.

He's going to be a more durable and less explosive Lamar after that.

He has until his first major injury to win a SB. After that it gets tougher.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:00 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Hahahahahhahah
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:09 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's going to take one knee injury and Allen will no longer be running like he does.

I'd be more worried about a nagging shoulder injury with Allen. I think Allen has the skills to excel as a passer way more than Lamar (I.E., that ankle injury was so devastating for Lamar because it took out such a huge part of his game).

But the way Allen seeks contact as a runner makes him far more vulnerable for an upper body injury than Lamar. Lamar, for all of his criticisms as a runner, is much better at evading contact, whereas Allen seeks it out. We saw what a shoulder injury did to Cam, and that would be my concern when if I were a Bills fan watching Allen invite contact like he does.

Brady, as insufferable as he is, has offered that advice to Allen, too. Slides might be for less yardage in the short term, but they'd be what allows him to ensure he'd have an extended career.
[Reply]
FanOfRED 10:26 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I thought the Texans playoff game was the best Chiefs game I’ve ever seen that’s not the SB win but damn this Bills game somehow topped it.

Unbelievable emotional roller coaster
I was at that game against the Texans and thought that very thing on Sunday. Telling my family the Chiefs have 13 seconds, 3 timeouts and Mahomes is plenty will stick with me forever.

Any other time before the Mahomes era and I would have walked away at the 2 min mark out of frustration. This is a good time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:50 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by FanOfRED:
Any other time before the Mahomes era and I would have walked away at the 2 min mark out of frustration. This is a good time to be a Chiefs fan.
Anyone remember the 2014 Chiefs at Cardinals game? Chiefs were down 3 with 1:09 left in the game at their 24 yard line. No timeouts so it seemed grim, but not unreasonable, to get into field goal range. Instead, they fiddle-farted around, making a whopping 7 yards before turning it over on downs.

I remember thinking at the time that that drive represented my fanhood to a "T" - just hoping that this time they'll be just good enough to make something happen and then to just fail.

Man, it is just so good to be a Chiefs fan now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:55 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Anyone remember the 2014 Chiefs at Cardinals game? Chiefs were down 3 with 1:09 left in the game at their 24 yard line. No timeouts so it seemed grim, but not unreasonable, to get into field goal range. Instead, they fiddle-farted around, making a whopping 7 yards before turning it over on downs.

I remember thinking at the time that that drive represented my fanhood to a "T" - just hoping that this time they'll be just good enough to make something happen and then to just fail.

Man, it is just so good to be a Chiefs fan now.
It seems like Mahomes is on a mission to top every game he has played before that one. Even I was resigned to the fact that we had lost with only 13 seconds left. Now? Fuck if I’m not hanging on until it hits zero.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:56 AM 01-25-2022

Factor in possible concussions too.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:00 AM 01-25-2022

I have been waiting for that with Lamar jackson
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:03 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I have been waiting for that with Lamar jackson
He's already showing wear & tear with the ankle injury
[Reply]
Frazod 11:06 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He's already showing wear & tear with the ankle injury
Exactly. Allen is basically Jackson if Jackson had any actual arm talent.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:09 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Exactly. Allen is basically Jackson if Jackson had any actual arm talent.
Or Andrew Luck with the hits he's absorbing, but unlike Luck he's willingly putting himself in a position to take it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:19 PM 01-25-2022

[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:56 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol are people really mad about mahomes girlfriend spraying champagne

lmao
Hot as she is she could have pissed on me :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:23 PM 01-25-2022
I came 13 seconds after the game
[Reply]
Page 256 of 277
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266 > Last »
Up