ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 255 of 256
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:26 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
Tyreek Hill never traveled to NY to meet Goodell, correct? I’d be shocked if he did and no one caught wind of it.
Roger is afraid of Tyreek. He don't wanna be choked out.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:28 AM 07-19-2019
Jalen ramsey says fuck!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Dude you’re a clown
a clown who fucking broke this shit
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:33 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
a clown who ****ing broke this shit
Lol you didn’t break shit lol
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:36 AM 07-19-2019

During its investigation, NFL spoke with multiple people on both sides of the allegations into #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill, including Hill. His fiancee Crystal Espinal did not make herself available, despite repeated attempts. If new info surfaces, it’ll be reopened. Closed as of now.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Sofa King 08:39 AM 07-19-2019
Time to lock this bitch and move it to the HOF
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:44 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Dude you’re a clown
No he isn't. This is a clown

[Reply]
Lzen 09:58 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... I work with a black audio engineer from time to time. He is now 35 years old, but when he was 19, he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

What the popo actually found was a roach, some seeds and twigs, and a set of scales in his home. He had been stopped for a traffic violation, they found the roach in the car, asked him for permission to search his apartment and he granted them permission without thinking about the scales or feeling any sense of guilt.

A few procedural steps later, he's in court for jury selection (he could not afford a private attorney and was represented by a public defender). This occurred in Shelbyville Tennessee ... a very, very conservative town. The jury pool included only 7 black persons. During voir dire, it was determined by the judge that each of those 7 people were either distant family members (3rd cousins and the like) or friends of the family. (Not a big black population in Shelbyville.) End result? Zero black jury members.

Convicted. Sentenced to 7 years. Out in 4. Probation for the remainder. Could not find a job for years because of his record.

Now, this is a very intelligent guy who actually got two degrees while incarcerated and speaks on behalf of the Department of Corrections promoting an initiative that educates prisoners. Nice dude. Utterly harmless. Entire life screwed up to this point.

The moral of the story is that a courtroom is not a comfortable or pleasant place to find yourself if you're a young black kid in a conservative community.

This is a factor that a lot of people are overlooking in this Tyreek deal, IMHO.

FAX
Okay, I have to ask, why did he have scales?

Don't take that as I don't believe he was wronged. I do, actually, but that's because I don't think MJ should be illegal. I think the whole drug war is a joke that has put a lot of people in jail that shouldn't have been put there. Still, if he has scales then that is an indication that he was weighing something. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:02 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Okay, I have to ask, why did he have scales?

Don't take that as I don't believe he was wronged. I do, actually, but that's because I don't think MJ should be illegal. I think the whole drug war is a joke that has put a lot of people in jail that shouldn't have been put there. Still, if he has scales then that is an indication that he was weighing something. :-)
And that is why you never agree to allow them to search anything (car, home) without a warrant. Police will make up shit. I could tell you a story of a local cop here trying to railroad my 16 year old son 10 years ago. Your poverty angle is probably correct because in my son's case, he had the luxury of his parents getting him a private attorney and the charges dropped.

Edit: I should say some police will make up shit. I don't believe all police are this way. But the few bad ones make the rest look bad.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:05 AM 07-19-2019
I'm a huge fan of the comedic stylings of Hog's Gone Fishin these days. Dude is on a real hot streak. Knocking his jokes out of the park one after the other.

Keep it up, big boy!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:02 AM 07-19-2019
Clay, it's time to face rape the teary eyed bitches.

rollout the Tyreek Running Man video
[Reply]
penchief 11:04 AM 07-19-2019
ESPN still slanting the story.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by penchief:
ESPN still slanting the story.
That's going to continue, get ready, we are the bad guys.

I'm sure ESPN will run a nice big OTL piece on how we are a bad organization because of Hill and Clark etc etc.

All that shit is coming.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:19 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's going to continue, get ready, we are the bad guys.
Embrace it, Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:46 AM 07-19-2019
When did KCTV5 say they got the audio? The NFL says they got it in April.
Did the "source" send it to the league too? If so, thank you source, you helped the cause a ton.
[Reply]
Page 255 of 256
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256 >
Up