ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 255 of 298
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:52 AM 01-14-2019
Were gonna' end up stuck with this prick even though he's had nothing to do with this turnaround.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:55 AM 01-14-2019
I thought Bob didn't have any talent to work with? I thought they all sucked? Or maybe his complex machinations sucked, and more vanilla was required along a more physical attitude and approach.

I'm going with option #2. Fuck Bob.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:55 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Were gonna' end up stuck with this prick even though he's had nothing to do with this turnaround.

Because Chiefs.
Dude, he's 70. He's retiring. It's all good.
[Reply]
O.city 08:56 AM 01-14-2019
It's almost like once they started playing the more talented players the defense got better.

Weird how that works out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:59 AM 01-14-2019
I thought Bob didn't have any talent to work with? I thought they all sucked? Or maybe his complex machinations sucked, and more vanilla was required along a more physical attitude and approach.

I'm going with option #2. Fuck Bob.
They haven't simplified the defense. In fact, some of the alignments and blitz packages they used on Saturday were new.

I'm going with option #3 - Mike Smith and Al Harris are more involved and Charvarious Ward and Jordan Lucas are finally ready to play.
[Reply]
O.city 09:00 AM 01-14-2019
I think Hitchens is back to being healthy as well.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:05 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They haven't simplified the defense. In fact, some of the alignments and blitz packages they used on Saturday were new.

I'm going with option #3 - Mike Smith and Al Harris are more involved and Charvarious Ward and Jordan Lucas are finally ready to play.
I will take this in to consideration.

Dude, he's 70. He's retiring. It's all good.
I will hate you and hold personally responsible if this does not come to pass.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:07 AM 01-14-2019
So, who's the new Coord for 19; Harris or Smith?

I like Harris. He looks mean in his company photo.

Let's do it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:07 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Our D has given up 9 total points in the last 2 games. Indy was the #5 scoring Offense in the NFL. NE is #4 but guess what??

KC is #1

If our D plays even close to the last two games we got ourselves a trophy guys!!!!
If they play this well the next two games, I'm fine with promoting whoever is to credit for the change. Harris, Smith, who the fuck ever. The difference is night and day.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:07 AM 01-14-2019
I will take this in to consideration.

I will hate you and hold personally responsible if this does not come to pass.
Dude, the Chiefs are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday. There is literally NOTHING that is going to bring me down at this point.

The ONLY way Sutton stays is if they win the Super Bowl and even then, he's 70 years old and can retire a world champion. If they lose this weekend, it will be because the defense couldn't repeat their Colts performance. If that happens, Bob will HAVE to retire.

He gone, bro. He gone.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:09 AM 01-14-2019
Dude, the Chiefs are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday. There is literally NOTHING that is going to bring me down at this point.

The ONLY way Sutton stays is if they win the Super Bowl and even then, he's 70 years old and can retire a world champion. If they lose this weekend, it will be because the defense couldn't repeat their Colts performance. If that happens, Bob will HAVE to retire.

He gone, bro. He gone.

That's twice, brah. I've got you in writing... :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:15 AM 01-14-2019
That's twice, brah. I've got you in writing... :-)
Like I said, the Chiefs are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday.

Legally, I'm not liable for anything I say at this point due to mental impairment.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:17 AM 01-14-2019
Like I said, the Chiefs are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday.

Legally, I'm not liable for anything I say at this point due to mental impairment.
LOL
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:17 AM 01-14-2019
So, who's the new Coord for 19; Harris or Smith?

I like Harris. He looks mean in his company photo.

Let's do it.
Smith didn't coordinate a great defense at Texas Tech... Then again, bieniemy didn't coordinate a great offense in Colorado. All I know is Smith did great developing Chris jones. Then he moved to OLBs coach and turned Dee Ford into a pro bowler. Ford talks about how Smith focuses heavily on matchup adjustments and repetition and how much that's helped. Also helps that he's coached basically every position ground except DBs.

I'm sure no matter what they'll practically platoon. But id go with Smith. Given that Smith has been co-assistant with Britt Reid and also the Utah head coach's son... He probably has an inside track.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:18 AM 01-14-2019
Andy probably wanted to give Bob a chance to win a SB, so he kept him on for this first year of Mahomes to give him an honest shot. I like Bob, but its time for a change, hes just old and out of his prime.
[Reply]
Page 255 of 298
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259265 > Last »
Up