ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 255 of 313
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259265305 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:18 PM 08-22-2021
So should I order this Fountain jersey or not?
[Reply]
Coogs 01:19 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I agree with your larger point but I wouldn’t include Saunders in that group. He hasn’t shown anything that would make me think he’s a good pick. He was a healthy scratch for most of the games last year and this year he is on the bubble to make the team.
Speaking from personal experience, dislocating an elbow is not an easy thing to bounce right back from. Nothing like a finger, where you can pop it back in, throw some tape on it, and you are good to go. I've dislocated both of my elbows, at different times in my life, and both of them took many weeks get back close to normal. I was unable to extend my left one back to straight. It only lacks a degree or two, but still not straight. So "healthy" scratch may be a bit of a stretch last season. Even if he was practicing.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:19 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Kemp dealt with a year of IR too, you moron. And he was playing in Miami last year? Yeah, because that's what sometimes happens when dudes bounce on and off the practice squad. Other teams can pick them up. In this case, he was indeed in Miami for the month of December. What about it?

If that's somehow an indictment against Kemp, what does that say about Fountain, who was a draft investment by the Colts? He's so good and so potential-laden that they cut him repeatedly and risked at any point another team picking up this high-potential athletic WR specimen! And couldn't the Colts have used a potential WR2 (like you claim he is for us) last year even if he just needed some more time? They let his tender expire in January and didn't bring him back with their batch of other practice squad players! Fountain sat there unclaimed for several months until the Chiefs took him in May.

And I know Callaway is gone due to injuries. Why wouldn't the Chiefs just let him drag along on the preseason roster and then put him on IR if he was so valuable and potential laden as a former draft pick? They've done it before to random undrafted rookies before. Why not a DRAFTED PICK OMG!!!! Could it be that if you're getting scooped up by a different team and thrown into the same pool of roster bubble acquisition players that it doesn't matter if your mother's the ****ing Queen of England? Draft pick, undrafted, doesn't matter.
Again BS. Callaway has missed the WHOLE of camp and is not due back from injury for a while and you want to talk that garbage?? Smh you're lost buddy :-) . Also the Colts kept drafting wideouts whilst Fountain was dealing with injuries but instead of cutting him loose they STILL kept him in-house because of his potential..and now that potential may be starting to finally bear fruit in a position where he's more talented than all but ONE of his colleagues and you think Andy is gonna let him go? Yeah, Ok :-)
[Reply]
Phoneix 01:29 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think some of you are going to be mighty disappointed on the day of cuts when Daurice Fountain isn't on the 53 man roster for Week 1.

I know I've talked about him getting cut a bunch. I legit don't hate the guy. I wish him well. I wish he'd make the team and be ****ing butt ass awesome out of nowhere so we'd have a legit #2 WR to pair opposite Tyreek.

All I'm doing is putting my chips on the table saying he's going to get cut. It's a prediction, not a wish. Why is that my prediction? History. History says Fountain is getting the ax. Maybe he'll survive waivers, wind up on our practice squad, and get called up during the season. But for Week 1? I think he's a cut.
SNR, booboo, I normally ❤️ your takes but I think you are way off here baby cakes.

Andy has historically carried 6 Wide Receivers on the active roster.

2017: Hill, Conley, Wilson, my sexy dude De Anthony Thomas, Robinson and Chesson
2018: Hill, Watkins, Robinson, Conley, Kemp and De Anthony Thomas
2019: Hill, Watkins, Robinson, Hardman, Pringle and De Anthony Thomas
2020: Hill, Watkins, Robinson, Pringle and Kemp
2021: Hill, Hardman, Robinson, Pringle, Fountain and Kemp

Other than the crazy COVID year last year big daddy Red has shown he likes to keep the wide receivers deep and talented. I think my prediction will be opposite of yours boo bear.
[Reply]
wazu 01:31 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
SNR, booboo, I normally ❤️ your takes but I think you are way off here baby cakes.

2017: Hill, Conley, Wilson, my sexy dude De Anthony Thomas, Robinson and Chesson

Other than the crazy COVID year last year big daddy Red has shown he likes to keep the wide receivers deep and talented. I think my prediction will be opposite of yours boo bear.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 02:06 PM 08-22-2021
I think it’s more likely than many think that Powell gets cut. By all accounts he’s behind where they anticipated him to be at this point in terms of development and overall playbook/scheme familiarity. Hard to think Veach really values sunken costs when we’re only talking about a late round pick and there are simply better and more versatile options that have been rising up the depth chart with their performances.

He’s worth the practice squad stash sure but as of now he’d probably provide the least amount of value than any one else on the 53, whereas I think the same wouldn’t be said for Kemp and Fountain.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:25 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
I think it’s more likely than many think that Powell gets cut. By all accounts he’s behind where they anticipated him to be at this point in terms of development and overall playbook/scheme familiarity. Hard to think Veach really values sunken costs when we’re only talking about a late round pick and there are simply better and more versatile options that have been rising up the depth chart with their performances.

He’s worth the practice squad stash sure but as of now he’d probably provide the least amount of value than any one else on the 53, whereas I think the same wouldn’t be said for Kemp and Fountain.
It’s always been said it takes a WR two years to learn Reid’s system. So a rookie not having it down before his rookie season even starts isn’t exactly shocking.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:39 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:

This is one of the best debuts since Boston’s first album
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:46 PM 08-22-2021
Uchiefybutthole is the fountain of cp posters. Only he believes that he or fountain are significantly better than kemp or someone like jakef. He believe his contributions take things to the next level when everyone else realizes he’s about to be sent to the PS squad(romper room). And if he wasn’t on the squad/ site tomorrow we’d forget about him until next year when a point has to be made about fringe roster turds that people love.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:58 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Our secondary is pretty wild.

Sneed- 4th
Ward- stolen from DAL
Baker- Signed for peanuts
Huges- Swapped late picks and a bag of Fritos
Fenton- day three pick
Dirty Dan- Undrafted (Smart to bring him back.)
Bopete- 7th rounder

Yet this group has been stellar with only UFA Key getting picked on. Bopete isn't there either but both have flashed in practice.

Tremendous job by Veach!! He's got a hawk's eye for cheap contributors.( Sneed being the biggest steal since George Kittle.)
I still think it could be a bumpy ride with Hughes and Baker. But if either of them turn out decent they've really worked wonders. A lot of teams just throw endless draft picks at CB and to be honest I really wanted us to take a shot at one again in the later rounds this year - but that's partly because of picks like Sneed. If Baker AND Hughes play well this year - holy s**t.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:00 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Uchiefybutthole is the fountain of cp posters. Only he believes that he or fountain are significantly better than kemp or someone like jakef. He believe his contributions take things to the next level when everyone else realizes he’s about to be sent to the PS squad(romper room). And if he wasn’t on the squad/ site tomorrow we’d forget about him until next year when a point has to be made about fringe roster turds that people love.
I've simply had a spirited debate with another poster about the CHIEFS wideout group and who makes it. If you can't handle it, and want to cry your eyes out over people having differing opinions, then that's YOUR business, not mine.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:05 PM 08-22-2021
Jones breaking the sack record this year

This is cute! �� https://t.co/jtmotbn4bI

— Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) August 22, 2021

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:12 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Donald will be in the top 10, maybe top 5. Stone Cold Jones... 34. Blatant disrespect.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:21 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Donald will be in the top 10, maybe top 5. Stone Cold Jones... 34. Blatant disrespect.
Just wait until Mahomes isn’t the top QB again
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:23 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

The blood of Trey Lance's hymen. Will pole vault him over the bar.
[Reply]
Page 255 of 313
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259265305 > Last »
Up