ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 291
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:35 AM 02-08-2024
I’d say there’s a good chance Reid would rather answer questions about Swift instead of game or opponent related questions that he just has to give coach speak on and praise the opponent.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:45 AM 02-08-2024
I mean, it's awesome to see the fan base grow which means more money for the team and more "hollywood" for our players.

you can tell Reid and the players love to talk about it. So if it makes them smile, great. But also the super bowl is going to have a lot more of this. Keep in mind a lot of these reporters are local newspaper writers and many aren't sports media. Better to get these questions than asking Todd bowles what it's like to play in the cold for a dome game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:51 AM 02-08-2024
lol thanks for making me remember that Todd Bowles question
[Reply]
Katipan 10:24 AM 02-08-2024

[Reply]
Eleazar 10:46 AM 02-08-2024
Wow, that cookie artwork is amazing.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:23 PM 02-08-2024
I usually don't get too worked up about this kind of stuff. But this is unfuckingreal.

I hope that kid sues deadspin to oblivion. Wtf is this shit
https://deadspin.com/taylor-swift-do...efs-1851240234
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:24 PM 02-08-2024
Like, who in the actual living fuck looks at Donna Kelce and decides they're going to demonize her. Fucking shitbags.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:05 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Like, who in the actual living fuck looks at Donna Kelce and decides they're going to demonize her. Fucking shitbags.
That seems a bit much to me. The article is a bit over the top, but I'm not sure I'd call it "demonizing." It's just saying that her fame is much less compared to last year, which is true.

The whole thing about her being in the stands is just facts. Most players' families are in the stands for the Super Bowl (if they're there at all). As the article says, the suites are for the crazy rich, which Taylor is, but Kelce is not.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:35 PM 02-08-2024
Hard to fathom those boxes costing millions as stated in the article. But if they do, i have to wonder if Taylor would even be willing to drop that kind of coin on it.
[Reply]
wazu 06:47 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hard to fathom those boxes costing millions as stated in the article. But if they do, i have to wonder if Taylor would even be willing to drop that kind of coin on it.
There was a report last week that she had already. It wasn't "multi" million but the number in the report was north of a million.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:48 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That seems a bit much to me. The article is a bit over the top, but I'm not sure I'd call it "demonizing." It's just saying that her fame is much less compared to last year, which is true.

The whole thing about her being in the stands is just facts. Most players' families are in the stands for the Super Bowl (if they're there at all). As the article says, the suites are for the crazy rich, which Taylor is, but Kelce is not.
It isn't just a bit over the top. Its one thing if they just stretched the truth... Which they did. Other stories reporting about this were responsible enough to mention she was laughing and joking when she said this. Instead they made her sound jealous and catty as if she's too good for the stands.its shitty but twisting a story and misquoting ain't new. Whatever.

But that ain't even the big issue. Then they go on to mock the attention she got last year and imply that shes some catty attention seeking bitch. How do you interpret "because she never turns down an open mic" other than a total cheap shot? How can that not make your blood boil? We're talking about a woman who's only crime is being proud of her two sons for being hall of famers.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:48 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I have a feeling she can afford it..:-)
[Reply]
wazu 06:49 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It's a really douchey article, but I agree with Daface it isn't demonizing. It does seem to sneer at her for not being a big enough deal anymore or having the kind of FU money that comes with dropping $1M+ on a seat at a game. Also seems to be judging Taylor for not finding a spot in the suite for Mama Kelce. Whole thing is stupid.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:51 PM 02-08-2024
I’m just trying to figure what kid is supposed to be suing deadspin and for what.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:52 PM 02-08-2024
20 people all chipping in... what? Maybe 75K?

I'm sure Tay has that circle.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 291
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264 > Last »
Up