ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 277
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
rico 10:33 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Would have bothered me not one bit. And who hasn't had alcohol spilled on them at Arrowhead? I'd rather get sprayed with champagne by Pat's wife after a huge playoff win than have some drunken oaf splash me with cheap beer on the way back to his seat from the concession stand at half time. It's not like it won't wash out.

Jesus, I don't get the things people bitch about sometimes. :-)

Brittany has one job - to keep Pat happy. Happy Brittany means happy Pat. She can do whatever she wants.
Precisely how I feel…

And I’m now guilt-tripping hard core myself about all the poor souls I’ve accidentally spilled beer on in my day! :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:33 PM 01-24-2022
lol are people really mad about mahomes girlfriend spraying champagne

lmao
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:36 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
But a tiny amount of champagne raining down from above is a crime against humanity. Won’t someone think of the children?!?!?
Why didn't she just spray it on herself? A wet champagne shirt might have been worth watching.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:37 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-) Pouring champagne on fans- real classy.
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
This just popped up. She takes it on the chin with every post.

Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yep. A lot of it from Chiefs fans, too. She doesn't deserve the hate she gets, especially from the KC community.

Jackson is a different story, but the attacks on her have always been gross.
I really wish Chief fans wouldn’t give our football saviors love of his life shit. Can’t we get a leave Brittany alone gif or something?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:38 PM 01-24-2022
Would you rather get sprayed with champagne by Brittney

OR

Get a chocolate cake shoved in your face by Andy Reid
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:40 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Would you rather get sprayed with champagne by Brittney

OR

Get a chocolate cake shoved in your face by Andy Reid
Trick question- Andy would never waste cake.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:40 PM 01-24-2022
finally saw how Hughes got burnt

holy fuck please be good Fenton
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:41 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What are you fucking going on about- if you think it is cool that she did that- great, I don't really care about your opinion? She is not part of the team and was only trying to coat tail on the celebration to get some followers.

I want the narrative to be about Mahomes and his amazing talent leading us to another Super Bowl- not of his girlfriend and brother pouring stuff on fans at the games.
You feel the need to refer to the person most important in our generational quarterback's life as a "bitch," complain about this innocuous incident, and even compare something celebratory like this to something Raider fans once did to you.

It's stupid, not logically consistent, and you're acting like a snowflake bitch.

And as for not caring what I think, you have a history of searching for people's posts to downvote once that person has downvoted you. So, yeah... try thicker skin, kiddo.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:42 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
finally saw how Hughes got burnt

holy fuck please be good Fenton
Hell, I think we’re better off with Baker out there than Hughes.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:45 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I really wish Chief fans wouldn’t give our football saviors love of his life shit. Can’t we get a leave Brittany alone gif or something?
She is the one constantly posting stupid shit on social media. It is not like people are seeking her out. Any negative attention has been brought on by her own actions.

I wonder if the reactions would be the same if she and Sterling were sitting there and someone poured booze on them from above??

Would that still be cool?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:47 PM 01-24-2022
Just wanted to post in this thread before it gets buried.

Best game I'll ever go to. Unreal experience.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:49 PM 01-24-2022
I thought the Texans playoff game was the best Chiefs game I’ve ever seen that’s not the SB win but damn this Bills game somehow topped it.

Unbelievable emotional roller coaster
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:51 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You feel the need to refer to the person most important in our generational quarterback's life as a "bitch," complain about this innocuous incident, and even compare something celebratory like this to something Raider fans once did to you.

It's stupid, not logically consistent, and you're acting like a snowflake bitch.

And as for not caring what I think, you have a history of searching for people's posts to downvote once that person has downvoted you. So, yeah... try thicker skin, kiddo.
Pouring champagne on fans- real classy.

That was my first post. If you think it shows class pouring shit on people for attention, then you're a fucking moron.

You would not be white knighting if it were reversed and someone poured it on Brittney. Pretentious hypocrite.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:52 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hell, I think we’re better off with Baker out there than Hughes.
That is like saying- would you rather have herpes or aids?
[Reply]
rico 10:53 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol are people really mad about mahomes girlfriend spraying champagne

lmao
Haha man, when I saw she did that, I figured it would have won some more people over because I personally feel it’s really cool seeing her kick back, go crazy and have fun with the fans!
[Reply]
Page 253 of 277
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Up