ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 252 of 256
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256 >
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:16 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i have expressly avoided acting like a jackass in that thread since you banned someone from it

are we to understand i can let fly outlandish theories about the outcome of this investigation in that thread?
It is about the future and not the past ... but that would be against his own reasoning lol
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:18 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He wasn't arguing a point about it. He said that's why HE THINKS could be a factor.

You responding by saying it never happened (a fact you can't prove) derails the conversation. It had nothing to do with his point.
I think I side with the other two on this. Kings post is opinion designed to incite others. It really shouldn't be there either.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:19 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
The punch in the chest thing has been laid to rest. Timing and medical exams alone make that clear. If it were true there would have been charges.
And I THINK it will be a non factor and listed my reasons.... how is it different .... you have a bone to pick with those that call you out.
This doesn't say you think anything.

It says it has been laid to rest.

That's not true.

How hard is this to get?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:19 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I think I side with the other two on this. Kings post is opinion designed to incite others. It really shouldn't be there either.
For the record I never said anything against King.... never had a problem there.
Just the Paul Blart guy
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:22 PM 07-18-2019

That's not true.

How hard is this to get?
Do you seriously not get what a post is? If I post it I think it.
Geezus you are awful ....
[Reply]
-King- 07:23 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
As fools that work as national reporters continue to harp that "he's going to made an example of and get 8+ games"
Somehow you always seem to hear the extreme predictions. Never fails.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:23 PM 07-18-2019
For the record I never said anything against King.... never had a problem there.
Just the Paul Blart guy
Well fine. I agree with ham.... hammock.... I agree with hammock parties. Oh that was hard to type.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:23 PM 07-18-2019

That's not true.

How hard is this to get?
And for the record it's as clear as he didn't break his kids arm to almost everyone that he didnt PUNCH his kid in the chest as described by the media.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:24 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Well fine. I agree with ham.... hammock.... I agree with hammock parties. Oh that was hard to type.
Lol, just wanted to clarify.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:24 PM 07-18-2019
And just FTR I don't have a bone to pick with anyone.

Hell I spent time finding YOU links about how to get a title on an abandoned vehicle in Florida. Why would I do that if i had sn issue?

Staylor has called me names forever, i like the guy.

Shit OTWP disagreed with everything I said for 8 years and he's one of my favorite posters.

I think you are taking this stuff WAY too seriously.
[Reply]
TEX 07:26 PM 07-18-2019
OMG clay, if we are moderating "acting like a jackass" you would never be able to post.
And you would? :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:27 PM 07-18-2019
And for the record it's as clear as he didn't break his kids arm to almost everyone that he didnt PUNCH his kid in the chest as described by the media.
I always heard it as he had him spread his arms and punched him in the chest.

It's always been clear to anyone with any sense he didn't punch his 3 year old in the chest with any real type punch.

Doesn't mean it wouldn't or couldn't hurt a 3 year old if it happened.

You guys appear to forget the child is 3.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:28 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
And you would? :-)
Probably not, you wouldn't either bud.

Hell just shut the place down at that point.

You missed my point.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:28 PM 07-18-2019
And just FTR I don't have a bone to pick with anyone.

Hell I spent time finding YOU links about how to get a title on an abandoned vehicle in Florida. Why would I do that if i had sn issue?

Staylor has called me names forever, i like the guy.

Shit OTWP disagreed with everything I said for 8 years and he's one of my favorite posters.

I think you are taking this stuff WAY too seriously.
Yeah because banning people for a discussion on a discussion board that was replying to another comment that is about the subject and not political, profanity laden or in any way disrespectful isnt taking it too seriously :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:29 PM 07-18-2019
Do you seriously not get what a post is? If I post it I think it.
Geezus you are awful ....
Then it's just been laid to rest to you? That's not how that post reads.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 256
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256 >
Up