ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 252 of 296
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:07 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And BTW, it's not easy to find a good fade. Suuuuure, a lot of people say they can do it....but a GOOD fade can be hard to find.
This. It sucks when you find it and then have to find a new barber.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:31 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Someone going into a barber shop and saying "cut my hair like Travis Kelce" - is that really insulting, or racist, to certain people?
There are always gonna people who get their jollies finding things to be outraged about. Kind of like those who go back 15 years to find old social media posts. A lot of these things kind of die off on a Vine and this looks to be one of those issues.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:46 AM 02-06-2024
And BTW, it's not easy to find a good fade. Suuuuure, a lot of people say they can do it....but a GOOD fade can be hard to find.
like most things, talent & experience win out.

99% percent of the time, that's in a barber shop.

Even when I was kid, big chrome chairs and white barber smocks.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:47 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. It sucks when you find it and then have to find a new barber.
I just moved to Chicago and have tried 5 different barbers. I finally found a guy who is capable of doing the bottom part of the fade and blending it appropriately. Only problem is that he divulged to me that he's "kinda afraid of cutting the top for people" and you can sense that as he works on you. So I've finally just taken to having this guy do the bottom and I work on the top when I get home. So stupid. I gave myself fades during covid that look better than what most of these barbers offer.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:59 AM 02-06-2024
My hair is cut just like his, only the front is a little longer and I gel it up. It's definitely nothing new. My son was in the Marines...they cut their hair just like that.

Whatevs...
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:02 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I just moved to Chicago and have tried 5 different barbers. I finally found a guy who is capable of doing the bottom part of the fade and blending it appropriately. Only problem is that he divulged to me that he's "kinda afraid of cutting the top for people" and you can sense that as he works on you. So I've finally just taken to having this guy do the bottom and I work on the top when I get home. So stupid. I gave myself fades during covid that look better than what most of these barbers offer.
I had my guy for nearly a decade off Damen & Armitage (Chicago Barbershop) and I'm now on my 6th person in 2 years here in PHX

The struggle is real
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:04 AM 02-06-2024
Holy christ....this thread is now about hair care? Gotta love SB week:-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:05 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Hey bro, it takes work to stay handsome. This shit dont happen by accident.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:06 AM 02-06-2024
Buncha Kansas City bundles of sticks
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:09 AM 02-06-2024
Rumor is Niner fans have flooded Vegas area barbers begging for the "Mark Davis". Extra Flowbees have been flown in to accommodate that bitchass fan base
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:11 AM 02-06-2024
Hey bro, it takes work to stay handsome. This shit dont happen by accident.
One of the very few niceties of getting older is giving almost zero fucks about my hairstyle :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:12 AM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Rumor is Niner fans have flooded Vegas area barbers begging for the "Mark Davis". Extra Flowbees have been flown in to accommodate that bitchass fan base
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:17 AM 02-06-2024
One of the very few niceties of getting older is giving almost zero fucks about my hairstyle :-)
I'll throw on some ankle socks, head to the back porch and run an electric razor at 1/2 inch through my hair a hundred times... trim a bit around the edges and call it good.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:31 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Buncha Kansas City bundles of sticks
grooming tips

gargling nuts

these aren't really the same conversation but thanks for chiming in
[Reply]
Katipan 12:37 PM 02-06-2024
I think you get more of the 2nd if you have the 1st tho.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 296
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Up