ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 313
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Kiimo 08:39 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Rather than panic at the musings of a Twitter rando with 2 followers, I think I’m gonna take a wait and see approach to CEH’s ankle.
Yeah but more than one twitter rando is saying it.

I sincerely hope it isn't the same as Thomas, just saying that would be bad.

Also CEH is like 80% less bitchy asshole than Thomas which certainly helps.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:45 AM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Rather than panic at the musings of a Twitter rando with 2 followers, I think I’m gonna take a wait and see approach to CEH’s ankle.
Never too early to panic.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:50 AM 08-21-2021
I say just rest CEH until he’s 100%. The postseason is what matters most. The Chiefs are in no danger of missing it.

Also, the gap between the Chiefs and the AFC is greater than we (or any other fan base) realizes. There still are zero teams in the AFC that can match QB, HC, and overall roster talent. No one in the AFC does anything at such a high level that the Chiefs can’t contend.
[Reply]
FAX 12:25 PM 08-21-2021
I would like to mention that this Gore dude looked impressive behind the #4 oline. He demonstrated good vision.

Of course, the Deadbirds had scrubs on the field, too.

Nevertheless, perhaps he needs more carries?

FAX
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 08-21-2021

From @NFLTotalAccess: #Chiefs RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire suffered a minor ankle injury. pic.twitter.com/7DprKZZuYz

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 21, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:11 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I say just rest CEH until he’s 100%. The postseason is what matters most. The Chiefs are in no danger of missing it.

Also, the gap between the Chiefs and the AFC is greater than we (or any other fan base) realizes. There still are zero teams in the AFC that can match QB, HC, and overall roster talent. No one in the AFC does anything at such a high level that the Chiefs can’t contend.
Gotta be honest. If Josh Allen improved with a full offseason, and worked on the issues he struggles with, they’re our biggest and closest competitors. And I think it’s closer than we think. They have an offense that has the ability to keep up with us, and if their coach pulls a rabbit out of his ass then he could out coach Andy (as we just saw Arians do in the SB). Hopefully our defense takes a step forward and our offense doesn’t have any significant injuries.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:31 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That Fountain guy is making it hard for the coaches to get rid of him I think.
I'm hoping we can get a pick for him and Shane B. Probably won't though.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:39 PM 08-21-2021
I think you could make an argument that Creed Humphrey is our best OL at this point and that is amazing.

I still have no clue how this guy fell as far as he did. He should have been a top 35 pick
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:53 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Gotta be honest. If Josh Allen improved with a full offseason, and worked on the issues he struggles with, they’re our biggest and closest competitors. And I think it’s closer than we think. They have an offense that has the ability to keep up with us, and if their coach pulls a rabbit out of his ass then he could out coach Andy (as we just saw Arians do in the SB). Hopefully our defense takes a step forward and our offense doesn’t have any significant injuries.
Not unless their rookie DE's are both studs. They don't have enough defense.

A healthy Cleveland is a better roster, in my opinion. And they're still not in KC's league barring major injuries.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:09 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not unless their rookie DE's are both studs. They don't have enough defense.

A healthy Cleveland is a better roster, in my opinion. And they're still not in KC's league barring major injuries.
Cleveland’s pass rush is atrociously bad and their secondary is pretty average.

They ranked in 20’s in pressure percentage last year and their talent along the DL is worse this year. They have zero pass rush outside of Garrett.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:15 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Buffalo’s complete lack of a running game at all played well into our hands last year. Spags eats that shit up. It’s more about being able to keep us honest on defense and not just ignore the run than it is about Josh Allen.

I think you can realistically expect a step back statistically from Allen this year too.

And as someone else said, that defense was never even close to slowing us down last year. It’s going to take a phenomenal offseason for that to have changed.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:07 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Buffalo’s complete lack of a running game at all played well into our hands last year. Spags eats that shit up. It’s more about being able to keep us honest on defense and not just ignore the run than it is about Josh Allen.

I think you can realistically expect a step back statistically from Allen this year too.

And as someone else said, that defense was never even close to slowing us down last year. It’s going to take a phenomenal offseason for that to have changed.
Might take even more than that. They couldn't stop the Chiefs last year because they couldn't get pressure on Mahomes and this was with an average to poor O-Line. How are they going to do it now that the line has been rebuilt and looking better than ever?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:20 PM 08-21-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Might take even more than that. They couldn't stop the Chiefs last year because they couldn't get pressure on Mahomes and this was with an average to poor O-Line. How are they going to do it now that the line has been rebuilt and looking better than ever?
Allegretti, Remmers, and Kilgore fucking gashed them.

What will Trey Smith, Lucas Niang, and Creed Humphrey do?

That gap is too large to close in one offseason, especially when the Chiefs got better as well.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:15 AM 08-22-2021
^ Fuck the Bills!
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:21 AM 08-22-2021
I think some of you are going to be mighty disappointed on the day of cuts when Daurice Fountain isn't on the 53 man roster for Week 1.

I know I've talked about him getting cut a bunch. I legit don't hate the guy. I wish him well. I wish he'd make the team and be fucking butt ass awesome out of nowhere so we'd have a legit #2 WR to pair opposite Tyreek.

All I'm doing is putting my chips on the table saying he's going to get cut. It's a prediction, not a wish. Why is that my prediction? History. History says Fountain is getting the ax. Maybe he'll survive waivers, wind up on our practice squad, and get called up during the season. But for Week 1? I think he's a cut.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 313
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301 > Last »
Up