ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 256
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:59 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I haven't seen where he's talked about the past.
is that thread for news or bullshit?

make the call mod
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:00 PM 07-18-2019
What did the notification say?
"You have been removed indefinitely from this discussion"
For doing nothing more than you did. :-)
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:02 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...medium=twitter

Listen to 4:45-6:00

They're talking about Marty's story...other people are hearing the same things...they're just afraid to report it.
What's the name of the podcast?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 PM 07-18-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Not that I care. Honestly as long as I've been here of late he has made it about the worst discussion forum I've ever been a part of .
His power trip will end eventually. He is kinda mall coppish , hopefully this is all over tomorrow and if or when the info comes out that proves everything that's been said he can step down like a man or hang on like a clingy Crystal ruining the fun for everyone
I don't think you are realizing posters WANTED a thread that didn't have a bunch of posts that weren't based on guesses about what happened. They wanted a thread with posts from reputable, known sources. That's all I ever wanted too. Label known facts as facts, opinions and guesses as such.

They just didn't like the way I was going about it.

So we will try this way. If you think you can respect their thread and their wishes in it I'll take you off the list.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 07-18-2019
RGR Locked on Chiefs
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:05 PM 07-18-2019
"You have been removed indefinitely from this discussion"
For doing nothing more than you did. :-)
They want facts from known sources. Your post wasn't. I pointed that out. You started that line of conversation, even after probably reading through the thread and knowing what they wanted.

So no I didn't do what you did.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:06 PM 07-18-2019
is that thread for news or bullshit?

make the call mod
He might really think that's going to happen. How the fuck do I know?

He's not arguing the past. For the millionth time
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:08 PM 07-18-2019
They want facts from known sources. Your post wasn't. I pointed that out. You started that line of conversation, even after probably reading through the thread and knowing what they wanted.

So no I didn't do what you did.
I absolutely did not bring up anything to do with punching the kid in the chest.
I replied to another posters comment , useless moderation
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:08 PM 07-18-2019
He might really think that's going to happen. How the fuck do I know?

He's not arguing the past. For the millionth time
so....it's OK to act like a jackass? Talking about jail? :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:08 PM 07-18-2019
Make me cum 5
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:09 PM 07-18-2019
RGR Locked on Chiefs
Thanks! The link wouldn't load for me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:10 PM 07-18-2019
I absolutely did not bring up anything to do with punching the kid in the chest.
I replied to another posters comment , useless moderation
He wasn't arguing a point about it. He said that's why HE THINKS could be a factor.

You responding by saying it never happened (a fact you can't prove) derails the conversation. It had nothing to do with his point.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:11 PM 07-18-2019
so....it's OK to act like a jackass? Talking about jail? :-)
OMG clay, if we are moderating "acting like a jackass" you would never be able to post.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 PM 07-18-2019
OMG clay, if we are moderating "acting like a jackass" you would never be able to post.
i have expressly avoided acting like a jackass in that thread since you banned someone from it

are we to understand i can let fly outlandish theories about the outcome of this investigation in that thread?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:14 PM 07-18-2019
He wasn't arguing a point about it. He said that's why HE THINKS could be a factor.

You responding by saying it never happened (a fact you can't prove) derails the conversation. It had nothing to do with his point.
And I THINK it will be a non factor and listed my reasons.... how is it different .... you have a bone to pick with those that call you out.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 256
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255 > Last »
Up