ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 386
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:36 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Eh. Dany could just go full Aegon the conquerer and BBQ her way through King's Landing. The fact that two dragons survived mitigates the loss of her army.
This is why I am wondering how much Wildfire is left in Kings Landing after blowing up the Sept of Baleor in season 6.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:03 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Sam is George RR Martin's avatar in the story, and likely the one chronicling the books.
most people are assuming that the last scene of GOT is Sam writing down the story.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:04 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
This is why I am wondering how much Wildfire is left in Kings Landing after blowing up the Sept of Baleor in season 6.
Okay, I can't verify the validity of this spoiler, but it's been around for a year or so, and it's from someone who's been on the mark in the past.

I'm tagging this obviously. I would recommend people not read it...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:06 PM 04-30-2019
Okay, I can't verify the validity of this spoiler, but it's been around for a year or so, and it's from someone who's been on the mark in the past.

Spoiler!
I read it and that would be completely fucking stupid. That would ruin the entire show in my eyes.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:06 PM 04-30-2019
Yeah, I wouldn't be a fan.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:08 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
most people are assuming that the last scene of GOT is Sam writing down the story.
I thought that was a joke when I first read it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:11 PM 04-30-2019
The thing that worries me right now is what Bronn's going to do.

You know what they didn't show in the trailer for next week? Him, and the Golden Company.

I would love to think they all turn on Cersei. But that seems way too fortuitous for this show. Especially right after all these idjits survive the Night King.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:15 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I thought that was a joke when I first read it.
nope, people assume George RR Martin is in love with the idea. Here’s how we know this happened. A writer. He has said many times that the person he most identifies with, most like him is Sam.

That may be a book ending though. I could see it being a good ending. Sam writing, Music playing, Arya and Gentry playing with their kids, Sansa, John, Danerys and anyone rise who survived we see them happy, how they ended up 5-10 years later maybe mourning the ones they lost at a memorial etc.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:16 PM 04-30-2019

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:18 PM 04-30-2019
What this season needs is a classic GoT, brutal unexpected death of a popular character.

None of this noble dying on the battlefield like Jorah got.

We need a, "Oh looks like Sansa is about to get away! NOPE! She just got her ovaries crushed so hard that her eyes popped out of her skull" kinda death.

We need to BELIEVE Tyrion is gonna make it out ok, only to see his dwarf head on a spike.

Some of THAT.

Then it'll feel like GoT again.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:20 PM 04-30-2019
And I expect we're going to get that, after everybody but Jorah surviving the wights.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:20 PM 04-30-2019
The thing that worries me right now is what Bronn's going to do.

You know what they didn't show in the trailer for next week? Him, and the Golden Company.

I would love to think they all turn on Cersei. But that seems way too fortuitous for this show. Especially right after all these idjits survive the Night King.
there is no way that Bronn does Cersi’s bidding. He has to know he is never going to get anything from Cersi. Maybe she gives him a bag of gold, promised him the castle but then sends the Mountain to kill him or ambush him on the road. He knows this. Working for Cersi would go against everything Bronn has done on the show. It should not happen. That’s not a surprise twist. Just a cheap shock for shock value.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:23 PM 04-30-2019
I actually think what would go against everything Bronn's done on the show would be to not kill Jamie or Tyrion because they're his friends. Bronn is always out for Bronn, and I think the only way he doesn't do what Cersei pays him to do is if the brothers pay him more.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:29 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What this season needs is a classic GoT, brutal unexpected death of a popular character.

None of this noble dying on the battlefield like Jorah got.

We need a, "Oh looks like Sansa is about to get away! NOPE! She just got her ovaries crushed so hard that her eyes popped out of her skull" kinda death.

We need to BELIEVE Tyrion is gonna make it out ok, only to see his dwarf head on a spike.

Some of THAT.

Then it'll feel like GoT again.
Have Jon kill Dany because she goes crazy for power after winning the Great War and then defeating Cersei.

Jamie sacrifices himself to save Tyrion.
Tyrion kills Cersei.
Dany refuses to relinquish the throne to Jon and wants him dead.
Jon kills Dany and becomes the King.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:32 PM 04-30-2019
Sam kills Dany for Jon. Boom.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 386
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Up