ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 34
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****
Dante84 08:43 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Wanya Morris was drafted with pick 92 of round 3 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.35 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 215 out of 1294 OT from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/KnzoH8NdfS pic.twitter.com/KZgxtMNcfb

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

Pick 95: Wanya Morris OT OU

The competition at RT isn't eye popping but it may be enough to feel comfortable to not reach. Adding another hat to the ring may be the move.

Morris has the length and natural movement the Chiefs often look for at OT. Clean up his hands & thrive pic.twitter.com/tDDr7f22NC

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) April 24, 2023

[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:51 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
For perspective.

In the SB the chiefs gave up 30 pressures on 56 snaps. The starting OL gave up 2, 5, 6, 7 and 9 individually. Wylie was the 9 with no sacks and no hits (so 9 hurries).

In 59 snaps the Chiefs gave up 21 pressures yesterday. Morris was responsible for 10 of them including a sack and 2 QB hits.

Everyone was a disaster vs TB but still NOBODY was close to as bad as Morris was Sunday. On a day when Taylor and Thuney were 2nd in pressures allowed with 4, which would've made them positively standout in that SB.

Again, as an individual performance, I've never seen worse. Morris destroyed everything we tried to do yesterday. It was shocking really. You just don't see an OL largely hold their own except for one guy getting repeatedly fired into the sun. And even after he was getting help, he was still getting wrecked.

There's no silver lining. It was the kind of day that gets guys cut in pre-season. You rarely see ANYONE have a game like that and turn into an everyday starter. Just having starting caliber tools should prevent that kind of massacre. Getting beat that bad, that quickly and that often suggests there are real tools issues that are likely to create a backup ceiling for him.

Unless he was just shitfaced or sick as a dog. I just don't see how else one can have a day like that.
Keep playing him
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:05 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Keep playing him
And keep Mahomes running for his life… great strategy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:34 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And keep Mahomes running for his life… great strategy.
Bad take machine at it again thanks for chimming in dipshit
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:36 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Bad take machine at it again thanks for chimming in dipshit
You want to double down on someone whose ceiling looks to be Can’t Erving.

Like Nebraska trying to become bowl eligible… you fail.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:45 PM 12-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You want to double down on someone whose ceiling looks to be Can’t Erving.

Like Nebraska trying to become bowl eligible… you fail.
Silence you cro magnon
[Reply]
PHOG 07:58 PM 12-26-2023
Well, you know, he isn't a top ten pick, he's a third round rookie replacing the starter. Just a little perspective. Did he play good, no he was terrible. Expecting much more was a pipe dream really. JMHO
[Reply]
srvy 12:56 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
This. 100% this.

Rookie left tackles with the talent to play that position come in ALL THE TIME and crush right away because it IS a very talent dictated position.

WR's do take time because learning route running at the NFL level and learning how to find zones and get separation is a skill that has to be developed.

Playing tackle is about athleticism and power.

It's the single worst outing I've seen in a long long time by a left tackle. It was basically the ballgame. Yes it was that bad.
Bullshit! It's only changed a little since college has adopted a more pro style offense. And its still rare that 3rd rounders get a start in their rookie year, its that hard of a position.

I remember Mecki Becton a first-rounder had worse games as a high first rounder. He has improved some but still struggles. Mahommes has slipped into bailing way early again and it started early in the season. Not to mention he can't seem to recognize when he has a pocket from when there isn't. He has done that all year also.

But whatever blame it on the rookie 3rd rounder if you want. Ignore that I admitted he had a bag game.
[Reply]
srvy 01:01 AM 12-27-2023
Was it Wanye's fault Pat threw a rookie pick six right into a breaking to the ball CB jones. Was it his fault Pat threw an inbound pick on a ball that was an easy throw out of bounds and lived another day? Who had the worst game?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:13 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Bullshit! It's only changed a little since college has adopted a more pro style offense. And its still rare that 3rd rounders get a start in their rookie year, its that hard of a position.

I remember Mecki Becton a first-rounder had worse games as a high first rounder. He has improved some but still struggles. Mahommes has slipped into bailing way early again and it started early in the season. Not to mention he can't seem to recognize when he has a pocket from when there isn't. He has done that all year also.

But whatever blame it on the rookie 3rd rounder if you want. Ignore that I admitted he had a bag game.
He got owned the whole game. Sit the fuck down and :-)
[Reply]
srvy 01:15 AM 12-27-2023
Patrick took a beating in the OB Jr years had injuries and for all that he is quicker to bail. Those beating take a toll especially after the ball is out and he is still being hit. He seems suspicious of the o line and its showing in his play this year.
[Reply]
srvy 01:17 AM 12-27-2023
He got owned the whole game. Sit the fuck down and :-)
Fuck you asswipe. I will say what I want to say put me on ignore if you don't like. You seem that big a puss anyway.;
[Reply]
srvy 01:27 AM 12-27-2023
The Guardian of Guy Code lol. I see why you changed that. More like gay code guardian.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:28 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
**** you asswipe. I will say what I want to say put me on ignore if you don't like. You seem that big a puss anyway.;
Then you fuckin with the very wrong one on this board. I promise you that.

Everything I said about Morris is true. He got absolutely smashed on Monday and doesn't look anything like a tackle that can hit the field with the athletic and intangibles we need for a franchise QB. Period
[Reply]
scho63 01:34 AM 12-27-2023
I Wantya new and much better O lineman.
[Reply]
srvy 01:40 AM 12-27-2023
Then you fuckin with the very wrong one on this board. I promise you that.

:-) I must be fuckin with Mike Tyson Mr Gaurdian of the guy code:-) I think I am fucking with a dipshit.

Everything I said about Morris is true. He got absolutely smashed on Monday and doesn't look anything like a tackle that can hit the field with the athletic and intangibles we need for a franchise QB. Period
Well your opinion doesn't mean jackshit. Wanye had a bad game against 2w very good speed rushers. He got the nod because we have nobody else because of injuries. OB Jr looked that bad all the time as a Chief.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 34
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up