ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 31
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drue Tranquill to Chiefs
RunKC 02:20 PM 03-17-2023

Sources: 1 year, up to $5M for Drue Tranquill to the #Chiefs, who I’m told chose Kansas City over five other suitors. https://t.co/NjlxDZVhlk

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
wachashi 02:18 PM 10-02-2023
Bolton is good for at least one or two splash plays a game. It's usually a tackle for loss in which he sniffs out the play early. Tranquill is solid, but there's clearly a drop-off between him and Bolton, at least at MLB and especially on run plays.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:24 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I have been saying that the Tranquil signing was one of the most underrated of the offseason. Still, I think he got worked a few times against the Jets. I was a little disappointed. I think he will be fine but yeah, he's no Bolton.
I LOVED the Tranquill signing. Just a letter perfect addition.

But what Tranquill is showing is that despite being a very good player, he's not Bolton.

He's showing as much as anything that Bolton isn't really just some replaceable 2-down 'backer. The guy's just a really really good football player. And yes, Tranquill is a good player as well but Bolton's clearly better.

I agree with the idea that it's really Tranquill or Gay, not Tranquill or Bolton.
[Reply]
R Clark 03:33 PM 10-02-2023
Isn’t tranquill more of a coverage LB or at least that’s what I thought they brought him in for?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:28 PM 10-22-2023
He's the best LB on this football team. He's an excellent blitzer, solid run defender and by far our best LB in pass defense. Huge upgrade over Darius Harris.

I hope we can extend him. He's so good

Tranquil was balling out today too. He's our best coverage backer pic.twitter.com/9nkP4hyEzH

— RunKC (@JT4630) October 23, 2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:36 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He's the best LB on this football team. He's an excellent blitzer, solid run defender and by far our best LB in pass defense. Huge upgrade over Darius Harris.

I hope we can extend him. He's so good

Lol

Dude, he's not better than Bolton or Gay. You're blowing this guy reeeeeeeeally hard.

He's a great player. And we're not paying much for him. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:08 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol

Dude, he's not better than Bolton or Gay. You're blowing this guy reeeeeeeeally hard.

He's a great player. And we're not paying much for him. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
He’s definitely a more complete and disciplined LBer than Gay.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:10 PM 10-22-2023
Apparently that thing he wears is called a Qcollar and is supposed to put slight pressure on the jugular’s to keep extra blood in the brain for more protection against hard hits.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:20 PM 10-22-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Disciplined? Being out of position just enough to miss key tackles on YAC plays? Is that considered discipline?

Or are you talking about vacuum cleaner care? Because if so, then yeah, I agree that Tranquil is a more disciplined LB than Gay.
[Reply]
penchief 03:05 AM 10-23-2023
Gay is a badass. He played a great game yesterday. He seems to be coming into his own.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:38 AM 10-23-2023
His signing looks even more brilliant with all the injuries Bolton has been dealing with.

This defense looks just as good with Tranquill in there as it does with Bolton. I'm not saying he's as good of a player, but he fits his role very nicely and is always in the right spot, and really flies around out there.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:42 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by penchief:
Gay is a badass. He played a great game yesterday. He seems to be coming into his own.
he just has that proverbial dog in him
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:24 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Apparently that thing he wears is called a Qcollar and is supposed to put slight pressure on the jugular’s to keep extra blood in the brain for more protection against hard hits.
There’s extra blood in my penis when I watch him make a tackle for the KC Chiefs
[Reply]
JPH83 11:23 AM 10-23-2023
Yep. Bolton - no, Gay - yes. Not the same athlete, but definitely better in coverage.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:36 AM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
There’s extra blood in my penis when I watch him make a tackle for the KC Chiefs
Forget the Qcollar, get yourself a C ring.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:37 AM 11-10-2023

There's 41 LBs in the NFL who have taken 200 coverage snaps this season. Drue Tranquil has allowed the 9th fewest reception yards out of them. He has allowed 213 reception yards this season. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom

— Chiefs Hive (@chiefshive) November 9, 2023

Drue Tranquill in 217 coverage snaps has not allowed a reception TD. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom

32 targets

[Reply]
Page 25 of 31
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up