ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 42
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:59 AM 10-12-2022
What are the injuries? They been specified?
[Reply]
Spott 11:01 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm just going to say it, because I know I'm not the only one that sees it, jettio/Gravedigger/suzzer all have one thing in common...
Who are 3 people that have never been in my kitchen?
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:01 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What are the injuries? They been specified?
Whiplash, headache and a possible minor concussion per the citation

BREAKING: Raiders WR Davante Adams cited for assault in Kansas City, MO, after pushing a photographer while leaving the field in the Chiefs' Monday night win against Las Vegas. Here's a copy of the citation, filed in KC Municipal Court. pic.twitter.com/0JYxABuHOY

— Shain Bergan (@ShainKCTV) October 12, 2022

[Reply]
Oxford 11:04 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep, the injuries are fake. No way he was hurt.
:-)
In some respects this like a "fender bender". No obvious injuries, but later stiff neck, sore back etc. The next question is so "What happened"? and "Did you file a police report"?. For our insurance to cover this as a workplace injury we need corroboration. So a police report gets filed (maybe by Arrowhead staff because of where it happened and to whom), police reports go to the PA's office and whammo charges are filed.

Wrong place wrong time (Yep). Athlete acting like a dick (yep). Bad PR look for the NFL (YES). On the basis of the last statement, he is suspended
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:04 AM 10-12-2022
:-):-):-):-):-) That's the same energy as being involved in a minor rear end collision and acting paralyzed from the neck down. Good for you, photography guy. Get that $$$.
[Reply]
Grim 11:04 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Who are 3 people that have never been in my kitchen?
that was a great episode.

[Reply]
KCUnited 11:08 AM 10-12-2022
The guy got himself checked out and we must believe all doctors and nurses

:-)
[Reply]
Oxford 11:10 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-):-):-):-):-) That's the same energy as being involved in a minor rear end collision and acting paralyzed from the neck down. Good for you, photography guy. Get that $$$.
Overreacting a bit? We don't know who instructed this guy to file this complaint, on who's advice he was acting, was it something he was TOLD to do? This is an allegation until the PA reviews the facts of the case. At that point it is dismissed or filed with the court.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:29 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
So tomorrow, when I leave work, you walk in front of my. I'll shove your ass to the ground. I'm sure you will just be cool with it and just carry on about your day. BTW, in Missouri, by law, shoving someone to the ground is considered assault.
Are you trying to question what my emotional reaction would be if I were the camera guy with this post?

Because I've already addressed what I think the punishment should be, and as we know, Adams has been charged with a misdemeanor, which seems about right for this incident. So as I said earlier, he'll pay some kind of fine.

But if we're just making up random scenarios for fun, okay I guess.

Would I be 'fine' if you tried to push me to the ground? Well, I'd be okay physically, assuming you could actually push me to the ground. Would I be annoyed? Yeah sure. And if I were the age of that kid I might even get angry for a second. But I doubt the thought of suing anybody would cross my mind.

I just don't think that way. And my brother is a senior partner at one of the bigger law firms in the country, and early in his career he worked insurance defense (he moved on to another specialty after 3-4 years), so he's dealt with a lot of lawsuits. So I can sue just about anyone i want and it literally won't cost me a thing, or very very little.

But I've never really thought about suing anyone over piddly shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:30 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by kstater:
What the **** does his paying payroll taxes have to do with assault?

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Just another example of jettio being retarded.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:34 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Whiplash, headache and a possible minor concussion per the citation

Holy shit they posted Adams’s address. Looks like a nice joint per Google street view.
[Reply]
Fishels 11:35 AM 10-12-2022
Love to see it. Raiders season will be over if they even struggle with the Texans
[Reply]
penguinz 11:36 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm just going to say it, because I know I'm not the only one that sees it, jettio/Gravedigger/suzzer all have one thing in common...
They are retarded?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:46 AM 10-12-2022
Cameraman watched Chambers vs Malone.

Great episode of Cheers!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:46 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Grim:
that was a great episode.

Cliff Clavin is the GOAT
[Reply]
Page 25 of 42