ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 247
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
notorious 06:52 AM 09-21-2022
They came out of the gates last season with their hair on fire.

They are the best team in the league right now, it's hard to argue. One game in the playoffs can end an amazing run. Been there done that.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:56 AM 09-21-2022
the buffalo automobills
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:09 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
hard to hate the bills

they are us, just with less trophies :-)

Yup - just can't bring myself to dislike them.

And I was a Josh Allen stan the year before he entered the draft (I actually thought he might leave early). They're all likeable enough guys. And their fans aren't dicks - they're just insane. I'd like to feel the opposition says the same thing about us.

They take pride in their scars and 'Bills Mafia' is akin to Chiefs Kingdom in a lot of ways. I can't hate them - just respect them.

But man - Marv Levy is dead and his brain just hasn't told his body yet. Yikes.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:20 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yup - just can't bring myself to dislike them.

And I was a Josh Allen stan the year before he entered the draft (I actually thought he might leave early). They're all likeable enough guys. And their fans aren't dicks - they're just insane. I'd like to feel the opposition says the same thing about us.

They take pride in their scars and 'Bills Mafia' is akin to Chiefs Kingdom in a lot of ways. I can't hate them - just respect them.

But man - Marv Levy is dead and his brain just hasn't told his body yet. Yikes.
Yeah, I want to agree with this. However, dealing with Bills fans at Arrowhead last year made me not like their fanbase. Bunch of jerkoffs.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:21 AM 09-21-2022
And man, Marv is soooo old. Heck, the guy looked old back in the early 90s when he was coaching the Bills. How is this man still alive?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:24 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jesus dude. They jump through flaming tables and finger buttholes during games. It’s not insane, it’s just fucking stupid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:25 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Yeah, I want to agree with this. However, dealing with Bills fans at Arrowhead last year made me not like their fanbase. Bunch of jerkoffs.
They throw dildos for God’s sake…
[Reply]
Best22 07:25 AM 09-21-2022
And man, Marv is soooo old. Heck, the guy looked old back in the early 90s when he was coaching the Bills. How is this man still alive?
He’s 97
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:28 AM 09-21-2022
Currently they are the best team in the league IMO and watching their offense I am struck by how wide open their receivers get. What are we not doing that they are outside of maybe better talent since they have Diggs.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:37 AM 09-21-2022
Buffalo fans are jerks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:38 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Buffalo fans are jerks.
Yep.

The team is likeable and you gotta have respect for them, they’re not dirty like some teams.

But the fans are the opposite of class. Loathsome, they are.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Buffalo fans are jerks.
:-) We became just as insufferable as they have when we found success.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 AM 09-21-2022
Like, you have to be in a bubble or just don't interact with any other fans whatsoever if you haven't picked up on their perspective of how fucking shit we are. We vehemently defend scumbags in the organization, booed Mahomes moment of unity against racism, and for the most part have transformed into disingenuously smug pieces of shit when talking about our team. At least the Bills have that bit of charm when they are going batshit insane for their team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:48 AM 09-21-2022
He looked old in the 70s when he was coaching the Chiefs.

Does this look like a guy that would be around 4 decades later?

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:49 AM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They throw dildos for God’s sake…
At Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 247
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up