ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 112
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:09 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This is one of the biggest signings of all time.
I have not stop cumming
He will be a top 5 WR in this league when it’s all said and done.
I'm only on the first page of this thread thus far, but you already need to stop.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:19 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay you posters that are dweebs on player evaluations. Give it up on the kid. Barring a re-injure or threat to the guys neck, what’s his ceiling?….
Leader of the free world and parts of southern China.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:24 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm only on the first page of this thread thus far, but you already need to stop.
Would you let that kid have his fun…. Jeeze
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:00 AM 05-10-2022
Hey, it's May, so now is the time for dreaming.

IF somehow this kid's injury issues are behind him, and that's a HUGE IF, like monumental, like mountainous, like a reverse Mariana Trench kind of sized IF-

Yeah, we got a steal and he's got a real chance at being a legit weapon.

I'd say that given his history that's a slim chance, but like I said, it's May and now is the time for dreaming.

He's Pickens with an even scarier injury report.

but sure, let's dream.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:51 AM 05-10-2022

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid says Justyn Ross caught his eye, but is still 'knocking the rust off' https://t.co/AGlHB2XIln via @thechiefswire

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) May 10, 2022

[Reply]
chief4life 08:58 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Jesus. It's mini camp. He's neither done nor back. He's just a guy running around in shorts.
So you can't see if someone is fast out of their breaks in shorts ok got it! Everyone is comparing to his Pro Day which he was still nursing a stress fracture and ran a 4.6. You can tell he runs faster than a 4.6 and he looks like he is moving a ton better than his Pro Day. Yes we have to wait till the pads go on, but the hype is there he is moving very good and looks to be healthy.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:44 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
NO!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I WATCHED HIM RUN A FIVE YARD SLANT. HE CAUGHT THE FOOTBALL WITH BOTH HANDS!!

THIS KID HAS ZERO RUST, IS MEDICALLY CLEARED, AND WILL BE OROY, LEAGUE MVP, AND SUPERBOWL MVP!
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:51 AM 05-10-2022
Do they make tackles in rookie mini camps I mean full physical practice I'm assuming no? Cuz that will be the tail of the tape is taking hits getting tackled. I'm sure he will be amazing I just hope he can endure a big hit from a linebacker or DB.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:54 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
NO!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I WATCHED HIM RUN A FIVE YARD SLANT. HE CAUGHT THE FOOTBALL WITH BOTH HANDS!!

THIS KID HAS ZERO RUST, IS MEDICALLY CLEARED, AND WILL BE OROY, LEAGUE MVP, AND SUPERBOWL MVP!

That's a coach for you. If they do great they down play it. If they struggle then they say something positive. That's coach lingo. Well for coaches like Andy Reid.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:57 AM 05-10-2022
If you listened to the interview, Reid seemed to be trying to temper optimism with the line about knocking the rust off. He started out with praise for the kid before throwing that out there as reporters prodded more into his answers.

Reid also gushed about Kinnard quite a bit, too. You could tell he came away with high hopes for both of them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:05 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I remember when Jaylon Smith was also "done"
He was drafted in the 2nd round. Certainly you see the difference right? And Smith had like 3 or 4 good years.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:17 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He was drafted in the 2nd round. Certainly you see the difference right? And Smith had like 3 or 4 good years.
Smith had a total of 1 great year…. That’s about it
[Reply]
nychief 12:17 PM 05-10-2022
its the off season and this is fun....but realistically I'm not expecting much from a UDFA wideout. If he makes the team, it is a great story... everything else is gravy.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM 05-10-2022
Apparently we can’t even get excited about an UDFA with caveats.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:55 PM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Apparently we can’t even get excited about an UDFA with caveats.
Lmao he’s a piece of shit!

/Some Whitney CP cunt
[Reply]
Page 25 of 112
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up