« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:13 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The other thing I thought of in addition to what Cupid said is that there is a real fascination with needing to have an elite #1 guy. I hate going back to it all the time but if you look at what New England did winning for years is that they got a bunch of B and C level receivers and just spread the ball around. Their A guy was a TE. Hell, they didn't even have an A guy in the first few. They never won a Super Bowl with Randy Moss, but they sure did win them with guys like Givens and Patten or Cooks and Amendola. If you have a good QB, he'll find the open guys and make plays.
MAC receiver
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:22 AM 05-02-2022
Also, this is your regular reminder than more Pro Bowl WRs are drafted in the 2nd than the 1st.

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/statis...an-the-1st-252
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:32 AM 05-02-2022
To me this kid has a very Edelman style of game. Very similar body type and seems very reliable, only had 4 drops in college.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:32 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
MAC receiver
touche` :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:36 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The other thing I thought of in addition to what Cupid said is that there is a real fascination with needing to have an elite #1 guy. I hate going back to it all the time but if you look at what New England did winning for years is that they got a bunch of B and C level receivers and just spread the ball around. Their A guy was a TE. Hell, they didn't even have an A guy in the first few. They never won a Super Bowl with Randy Moss, but they sure did win them with guys like Givens and Patten or Cooks and Amendola. If you have a good QB, he'll find the open guys and make plays.
While you're not necessarily wrong, I just don't know if Randy Moss in NE is the best example.

I don't think his cost prevented the Pats from adding elsewhere and he brought it with his play.

He just lost out because the other team had a 1 in one billion catch.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:39 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
To me this kid has a very Edelman style of game. Very similar body type and seems very reliable, only had 4 drops in college.
He's not nearly as bulky as Edleman, but yeah, that's a pretty decent comps.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:42 AM 05-02-2022
This kid compares favorably to Antonio Brown physically. That's your ceiling. Now-will he be that? Who knows, but the tools are there.
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
This kid compares favorably to Antonio Brown physically. That's your ceiling. Now-will he be that? Who knows, but the tools are there.
No, he won't.

AB was on track to be a first ballot HOF'er.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:52 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
No, he won't.

Yep. I think his upside is closer to Golden Tate rather than AB.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:55 AM 05-02-2022
No, he won't.

You have literally no fucking idea if that's true or not, you're just talking out of your ass.
[Reply]
nychief 09:58 AM 05-02-2022
Skyy is bigger, but gave me Steve Smith Sr. vibes. Hope he can contribute.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:59 AM 05-02-2022
No, he won't.

What was AB his rookie year? Not a first ballot HOF'er, that's for sure.

It is totally possible for Moore to be an elite NFL WR. Not saying it will happen or that it's likely, but it's absolutely possible.

Why is Cooper Kupp so great? Oh, it must be because he's 6'2, right? His slightly above average height for an NFL WR is the reason why! And played against Big Sky Conference CBs, unlike those super shitty MAC CBs!
[Reply]
O.city 10:01 AM 05-02-2022
You have literally no ****ing idea if that's true or not, you're just talking out of your ass.
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What was AB his rookie year? Not a first ballot HOF'er, that's for sure.

It is totally possible for Moore to be an elite NFL WR. Not saying it will happen or that it's likely, but it's absolutely possible.

Why is Cooper Kupp so great? Oh, it must be because he's 6'2, right? His slightly above average height for an NFL WR is the reason why! And played against Big Sky Conference CBs, unlike those super shitty MAC CBs!
I mean, sure it's possible.

But it's not likely he's AB. It's ok if he's not.

I'm not setting someone's upside as a HOF'er.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM 05-02-2022
You have literally no ****ing idea if that's true or not, you're just talking out of your ass.
The odds are overwhelmingly that he won't be AB.

Just like Joe Burrow won't be Tom Brady. Or Myles Garrett won't be Reggie White.

It's ok.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:06 AM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Yep. I think his upside is closer to Golden Tate rather than AB.
He’s a mix of Golden Tate and Tyler Lockett.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 280
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up