ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 97
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
kccrow 04:33 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit. He changes direction like an elephant. His acceleration is garbage. He has some straight line speed but...fuck, man.

Why you think everyone wanted him replaced on kickoffs constantly?
You're doing Pringle little justice, and he has never lacked athletically. He may have lacked knowing wtf he was doing for a while but he improved over time quite a bit in that regard too.

Pringle actually has really good COD and so does JuJu.

Pringle 3-cone: 6.87
JuJu 3-cone: 6.93

Pringle Short-Shuttle: 4.22
JuJu Short-Shuttle: 4.18

Both are 6'1".

Not much apart in the 40 based on size either, Pringle ran 4.46 at 203 and Juju ran 4.54 at 215.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:34 PM 03-18-2022
I guess we aren't trading for Metcalf
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:34 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because OTWP is a ****ing pussy.
OTW would fuck u up. U using the wrong bathroom sis
[Reply]
BossChief 04:35 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Things are getting spicy up in here.
It’s “I’d rather get raped by a toilet brush” and “MotherfuckerJones you, Scott Pioli” times resurrected.

Jk

Not even close
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:35 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
You're doing Pringle little justice, and he has never lacked athletically. He may have lacked knowing wtf he was doing for a while but he improved over time quite a bit in that regard too.

Pringle actually has really good COD and so does JuJu.

Pringle 3-cone: 6.87
JuJu 3-cone: 6.93

Pringle Short-Shuttle: 4.22
JuJu Short-Shuttle: 4.18

Both are 6'1".

Not much apart in the 40 based on size either, Pringle ran 4.46 at 203 and Juju ran 4.54 at 215.
Those numbers don't translate to the football field.

The eye test should tell you, in pads and on the field, JuJu is far more explosive than Pringle.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:35 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
OTW would fuck u up. U using the wrong bathroom sis
Ha, that pussy can’t even handle a disagreement without crying and logging off.

He’s somehow a bigger faggot than you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:37 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So just so I'm clear here...

I stated who I wanted, why I wanted them and exactly how they could be used to best effect in this offense. Simultaneously I stated exactly who I didn't want and why I did not want them.

In so doing I specifically noted that I'm not interested in spending $8-10 million on JuJu Smith-Schuster and why I felt his skills specifically were not unique or difficult to find.

And it surprises you when I'm not gung-ho about Veach's decision to do this thing that I specifically said I did NOT want to do?

It's not like I've been all "JUJU IS AWESOME!!!" and then shit on the signing. I did not want this signing. I didn't want it last year. I definitely didn't want it this year. I've provided a fair amount of explanation as to why that is the case.

For ****'s sake, stop bitching when people don't like what the Chiefs are up to. I established where I stood on this WELL before it came to fruition.

The #Chiefs' deal for WR JuJu Smith-Schuster comes in around $3 million on the base value with the rest of the $10.75 million max value @RapSheet reported coming in the form of incentives, sources say.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:37 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I think he’ll have an impact, and gives us our best trio of WRs we’ve had during the Mahomes era. That’s all that matters to me.
Eh.

I'd take 2019 w/ Watkins over this...SO FAR.

I'm getting warm and fuzzies thinking the Chiefs go WR early in the draft.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:38 PM 03-18-2022
I think DJLN is an amazing poster, but reading pages and pages of his template-based posts is like staring at the sun for an entire afternoon. I’m blind now and just want to wander through traffic.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:38 PM 03-18-2022

The eye test should tell you, in pads and on the field, JuJu is far more explosive than Pringle.
Pringle has looked every bit that explosive when he's had the opportunities. And honestly, he played really well last year and was open a lot more than he was targeted. Shit that sucks for Pringle is he developed so slowly. You wish he were 25 instead of 29.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:38 PM 03-18-2022

The eye test tells you straight up that Pringle is more athletic.

:-)

You have the worst eyes on the forum.

And when the numbers come in to back up what DJ and I are telling you, you just double down on stupid.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:38 PM 03-18-2022
How soon is the DK trade getting announced now that we have our slot?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:39 PM 03-18-2022
Eh.

I'd take 2019 w/ Watkins over this...SO FAR.

I'm getting warm and fuzzies thinking the Chiefs go WR early in the draft.
I said trio.

Watkins might be better than JuJu (the rare occasion he was on the field), but Hardman coming off the stretch he had towards the end of the season makes that an easy choice.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:39 PM 03-18-2022

ehh....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 03-18-2022
The eye test tells you straight up that Pringle is more athletic.
Wait for the clips of Pringle dusting entire secondaries for long ass gains.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 97
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up