Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:44 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Them making a SB will be no small chore considering how loaded the AFC is right now with young star QBs on ascending teams. Good for them though, big improvement over what they had. Definitely a playoff contender.
Also Russell Wilson hasn’t advanced past the Divisional Round of the playoffs without the benefit of playing with the Legion of Boom.

Denver’s defense isn’t close to that level.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:44 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
A Rams fan talking about building a team through the draft... hmm.
*St. Louis Rams Fan
[Reply]
rtmike 04:45 PM 03-08-2022
I'm not near as skookum as the rest of you but imo this intrigues me.
That new rb kid they have is a stud.

AFC West just turned into the strongest division whereas NFC West dropped down a few.

Kinda hoped Drew brought his tatto over to be a back up.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:48 PM 03-08-2022
Besides that, just wow!
[Reply]
RunKC 04:51 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Von Miller played like half a season in that division and didn’t really do much until the playoffs

Nick Bosa missed almost all of 2020 and clearly wasn’t back to 2019 form in 2021.

Chandler Jones missed 11 games on 2020 as well.

Just more excuses for a guy that hasn’t been good down the stretch 2 years in a row.
Nick Bosa had 15.5 sacks with are you talking about?! :-)

And sure those guys were hurt in 2020. Probably why Russell had 40 TD’s, 4K+ yards and a 100+ rating that year.

Anyone can see that the Broncos are a better situation bc Seattle was just that fucking terrible. There’s a reason he demanded out of that hell hole
[Reply]
BWillie 04:53 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It’s really as simple as that.

Win a Super Bowl = Great trade

Don’t even make a Super Bowl = Bad trade
They weren't going to make a Super Bowl before. Patrick Mahomes is 26 years old. What would you suggest they do other than sell the team or quit for 20 years until Mahomes retires?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:57 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Top 5 QB? I’m going to need to see your list/ year you’re living in.
Absolutely.

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Josh Allen
3. Russell Wilson
4. Aaron Rodgers (finally gonna be too old - would rather have Russ over him)
5. Matt Stafford
6. Joe Burrow
7. Justin Herbert
8. Dak Prescott
9. Kyler Murray
10. Who cares

Russell Wilson is currently #4 All-Time in QB rating as it is.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:02 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nick Bosa had 15.5 sacks with are you talking about?! :-)

And sure those guys were hurt in 2020. Probably why Russell had 40 TD’s, 4K+ yards and a 100+ rating that year.

Anyone can see that the Broncos are a better situation bc Seattle was just that fucking terrible. There’s a reason he demanded out of that hell hole
My fault, I meant the first half of 2021. He didn’t look fully back to form until the 2nd half of the season.

You are again ignoring that Wilson clearly dropped off significantly the second half of 2020, and my point is that it had nothing to do with those guys you mentioned.

It didn’t this year either. Dude played bad against bad defenses too, aside from a couple games against the Texans and I forget who else.

He’s still a top 10 QB, but again, you morons are comparing him to Aaron fucking Rodgers.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:02 PM 03-08-2022
I don't see the win for Wilson
[Reply]
BWillie 05:03 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My fault, I meant the first half of 2021. He didn’t look fully back to form until the 2nd half of the season.

You are again ignoring that Wilson clearly dropped off significantly the second half of 2020, and my point is that it had nothing to do with those guys you mentioned.

It didn’t this year either. Dude played bad against bad defenses too.

He’s still a top 10 QB, but again, you morons are comparing him to Aaron ****ing Rodgers.
Rodgers and Wilson both have 1 Super Bowl win.

Aaron Rodgers career passer rating is 104. Russell Wilson's is 102.

It's like splitting hairs. And Wilson is alot younger.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:04 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They weren't going to make a Super Bowl before. Patrick Mahomes is 26 years old. What would you suggest they do other than sell the team or quit for 20 years until Mahomes retires?
I don’t really disagree with the move. But if you give up that much and don’t cash in, then it’s a bad deal. I actually like the aggressiveness.

Same thing with the moves the Rams made. It worked out, so they made good moves. If it didn’t, then it would’ve been bad moves.

Absolutely hindsight being 20/20 on my part here, but these teams are in the “get it right” business.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:04 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
If the Broncos don’t win or make a SB with Wilson, it’s not good for them long term.
To some extent, I disagree. In talking to a lot of Bronco fans around here, a lot of them are just excited to not be god awful next year. Think of this as being a better version of the Chiefs bringing in Alex Smith. Will they win the Super Bowl in the next 2 years? I doubt it. But at least they have a reason to watch on Sundays.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:05 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Rodgers and Wilson both have 1 Super Bowl win.

Aaron Rodgers career passer rating is 104. Russell Wilson's is 102.

It's like splitting hairs. And Wilson is alot younger.
Imagine being this fucking retarded.

I guess Peyton Manning and Eli Manning are equals too huh?
[Reply]
rtmike 05:07 PM 03-08-2022
Lol, if it's not f obvious we still have the best QB in the NFL.
This will only force Bart to maybe show his hand.

Besides that QB dude, gm & coachES we're head & shoulders above them. My homer's take!

So nice having Reid vs. the respect we lost in the Gantz, Edwardz, Haley daze!

Go CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 05:07 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I don’t really disagree with the move. But if you give up that much and don’t cash in, then it’s a bad deal. I actually like the aggressiveness.

Same thing with the moves the Rams made. It worked out, so they made good moves. If it didn’t, then it would’ve been bad moves.

Absolutely hindsight being 20/20 on my part here, but these teams are in the “get it right” business.
Too much results thinking. There is much more luck in sports than most people realize. They could play the 2021-2022 NFL season over 20 times. The Rams probably win the Super Bowl twice.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 66
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up