ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 107
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:37 PM 06-25-2019
lol, no matter how he tries to skirt around that, everyone knows what he was talking about. people arent stupid. Just accept it, apologize and move the fuck on! This is making it worse!
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:39 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
WHEREMYGONNAGET MY RACIN' BOYS!!!!!

Let this shit blow over and then launch his ass into the sun. Mostly because it'll be more fun to make him think he's clear of everything before you cunt punt him into the void.

Christ alive, he suuuuuuuuuuuucks. He's always sucked. This is your chance, Kansas City. This is your chance to rid yourselves of this grandstanding clown and maybe get someone in here who has potential to be great. It's a drive time slot in an NFL town and we're wasting it on Kevin !@#$ing Kietzman? WHY?!?!?!?

Genuine radio talent has come through this town. A guy like Nick Wright, who I hated until I didn't anymore, was able to all but call his shot. Kevin Harlan got started here. Are we really so insecure about being left for a hotter model that we'll keep our vapid 3 instead of shoot our shot for even a few years with a 9?

This is your ejection handle, Union Broadcasting. Ditch this fetid pile of monkey excrement.

Don't disagree at all but most likely they would just move Petro to that time slot
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:40 PM 06-25-2019
Kevin claims his words were taken out of context. Tyreek claims his words were taken out of context.

Kevin has been suspended by his employer. Tyreek has also been suspended by his employer.

Kevin wants Tyreek Hill cut. Tyreek doesn't give a fucking shit about Kevin.

And there you have it.
[Reply]
O.city 01:40 PM 06-25-2019
I would rather them put Petro in there. He's better.

I don't really think this incident in itself is worth the wrath, but the body of work he's put together is just blah.

I'd use this as a reason to move on.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:41 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah nobody would argue he's a good host because he's not. He's partial owner and despite how shitty he is he might be better than alot of what 610 his main competitor puts out there....

With that said I don't believe this one incident should get him fired. Suspended sure. What complicates things though is the partnership with the Chiefs. If they say he's gotta go then he's gotta go.
You will never have a better chance.

Knicks fans pray every morning that James Dolan will get caught hurling racial epithets so the NBA will force him to sell the team. Why? Because he's an incompetent stooge but he owns the squad so he damn sure isn't firing himself.

If you don't get rid of Kietzman now, this is your drive-time dipshit for the next 20 years.

If Kietzman had a 20 year track record of sterling analysis and forthright community contributions - he'd be fine. But he doesn't. So in response to the question asked - "Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired?" the answer is undeniably yes. And it's not even strictly pretextual - this is a close enough call on its own merits that you don't have to use it as an 'excuse' - merely a classic example of the straw that breaks the back.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:43 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Here is KK's email to Awfulannouncing

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/kans...reek-hill.html
So he was taking about their drug use but not Garrett's OD?

That's a mighty fine distinction to make.

KK can get fucked.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Don't disagree at all but most likely they would just move Petro to that time slot
Probably. And I'd have no problem with it - Petro's earned that.

But Wright didn't start in the drive time slot, IIRC. And that's not the only place you can go to get yourself noticed.

Petro's current spot is a nice one in its own right; you can find talent there.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:44 PM 06-25-2019
Karma is a bitch...amazing that's he's getting nationally railroaded much like Hill.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:44 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
So he was taking about their drug use but not Garrett's OD?

That's a mighty fine distinction to make.

KK can get ****ed.
WE ARE UNITED IN OUR HATRED
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 01:45 PM 06-25-2019
any bets on them opening the phone lines today?
4 hours of Royals talk? Really

Would it not be easier for management to just fake a power outage?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:45 PM 06-25-2019
You will never have a better chance.

Knicks fans pray every morning that James Dolan will get caught hurling racial epithets so the NBA will force him to sell the team. Why? Because he's an incompetent stooge but he owns the squad so he damn sure isn't firing himself.

If you don't get rid of Kietzman now, this is your drive-time dipshit for the next 20 years.

If Kietzman had a 20 year track record of sterling analysis and forthright community contributions - he'd be fine. But he doesn't. So in response to the question asked - "Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired?" the answer is undeniably yes. And it's not even strictly pretextual - this is a close enough call on its own merits that you don't have to use it as an 'excuse' - merely a classic example of the straw that breaks the back.
Well if it's going to happen simply posting online aint it. The Chiefs will have to say something, national guests will have to refuse going onto 810, and sponsors will have to start pulling away. This can be done IF people actually put in some effort in organizing.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:49 PM 06-25-2019
Probably. And I'd have no problem with it - Petro's earned that.

But Wright didn't start in the drive time slot, IIRC. And that's not the only place you can go to get yourself noticed.

Petro's current spot is a nice one in its own right; you can find talent there.

Heck Petro might not want to move that is a sweet gig to have a 10-2 job M-F.

I use to love 1510\now 810 when they were starting up. They were hungry young guns taking on old Don Fortune and they used to make fun of him because he had a ton of commercials. But they have become what they hated and are as lazy as fuck. I doubt that is going to change.
[Reply]
Jerok 01:54 PM 06-25-2019
We should all call in with super hot opinions about Royals and Dayton Moore....

Then demand Kietzman be fired and laugh he is being drug through the mud by the media like he drug Tyreek Hill through the mud.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:54 PM 06-25-2019
A bonus to losing Kevin would be less interviews with Stan Weber and Les Norman and Jack Harry and the Racin Boys and frankly you can save your dumbass conversations about central Kansas and wiffleball with Mitch Holthus too.

And the golf. The endless golf.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:55 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Good work...now go get Florio.
You need a much bigger bomb to take out Florio.

In fact...Florio has to BE the bomb! He can only self destruct.

I will light the fuse...
[Reply]
Page 25 of 107
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up