ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 142
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:08 AM 01-15-2019
The Patriots magic is that they lucked into the greatest QB of all time in the 6th fucking round. period.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:20 AM 01-15-2019
Will they be pumping air in the footballs? They claimed cold weather makes the ball go flat, not the deflator. Effing cheaters.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:43 AM 01-15-2019
A lunar eclipse will begin almost three hours after kickoff.
[Reply]
LawsPick6 09:48 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I find myself in a state of disbelief every time I read something from a pats fan.

I find it hard to believe that so many of them are the fastest sperm their daddy shot into an egg if their mother that was obviously expired eggs.

That said.....Saturday you'll fall asleep a pats fan.....you'll wake up Monday like the rest of the civilized world...a PAT fan.
You people certainly have a lot of pent up anger. I would expect this from Jets fans, but my goodness are you people insecure and angry, all wrapped up into one.
[Reply]
bostonhardo 10:09 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Well there was the "ball issue" a few years back. Patriots are the dynasty tho. Theyre easy to hate. People are ready to see new teams other than the patriots every year. As a patriots fan, you gotta understand this comes with the territory. Its likely going to be hard for anyone to replicate the type of success we've seen with Belichik and Brady ever again.
It's great being hated. I'm an old fecker and remember when instead of the hate we were the laughing stock. Back when my 2nd favorite team was the Chiefs and Lenny and Elmo Wright. That being said I'll be surprised if you don't come away on top on Sunday. That Mahomes is fun to watch and BB may not have an answer.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:16 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by bostonhardo:
It's great being hated. I'm an old fecker and remember when instead of the hate we were the laughing stock. Back when my 2nd favorite team was the Chiefs and Lenny and Elmo Wright. That being said I'll be surprised if you don't come away on top on Sunday. That Mahomes is fun to watch and BB may not have an answer.
Russ Francis says hello....(He apologizes for the 49er jacket.)

[Reply]
bostonhardo 10:20 AM 01-15-2019
Russ Francis says hello....

Ahhh.....the All-World TE
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:46 AM 01-15-2019
Russ Francis says hello....

Ahhh.....the All-World TE
Him and his brother were wrestlers back in the day. They often worked as a team and their dad was their "manager". Very nice guys.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:50 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by LawsPick6:
You people certainly have a lot of pent up anger. I would expect this from Jets fans, but my goodness are you people insecure and angry, all wrapped up into one.

I'm not angry, it's just that most of the NE fans on the internet the past decade have been..well.....intolerable cunts?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:52 AM 01-15-2019
The Chiefs are in the sweet spot right now of having nearly the entire country rooting for them. If all goes well (from my pov), everyone will be hating us and rooting against us routinely within the next 2 or 3 years.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:01 AM 01-15-2019
The Chiefs gave up over 6 yards per run against Indy. Its baffling that Indy abandoned the run so early. They were down by 17 at half time, but that certainly wasn't an insurmountable lead to where they were forced to abandon the run.

The Patriots are simply too physical on both sides of the ball and the Chiefs are more of a finesse team. This won't bode well for Kansas City in the cold.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:03 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
The Chiefs gave up over 6 yards per run against Indy. Its baffling that Indy abandoned the run so early. They were down by 17 at half time, but that certainly wasn't an insurmountable lead to where they were forced to abandon the run.

The Patriots are simply too physical on both sides of the ball and the Chiefs are more of a finesse team. This won't bode well for them in the cold.
I think the Chiefs are a much tougher team defensively at home vs the road.

Pats need to play their most physical game of the year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:04 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I think the Chiefs are a much tougher team defensively at home vs the road.

Pats need to play their most physical game of the year.
"Much tougher" probably is being conservative.

Their home/road splits are pretty sizable on defense. Not as big as the Patriots but still pretty big.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:05 AM 01-15-2019
The Chiefs haven't played anybody at home this season. The one good team they played was the Chargers, who they lost to.

They can't stop the run to save their lives, and Brady will have a field day against those LBs and that secondary in the passing game.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:06 AM 01-15-2019
Those Indy run numbers are a bit misleading, when you get a couple of 15 yard runs by handing off off down 3 scores in the 4th, it happens. When that game was close their run game wasn't working very well.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 142
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up