Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:28 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh .... WOW
It's a shame they cut this gif off.

Right after this play they showed a shot of Gruden shaking his head in disgust. It was great.
[Reply]
TEX 09:29 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, he doesn't look good. I'm interested to see if Gruden can get any improvement there but once it's a pocket presence thing, eh, that's tough.
So true. Might run in the family - just kidding there, BUT the same thing did his brother in too.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:48 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This dude is done. He's scared of getting hurt again.

Just embarrassing. That's when I turned the game off.
[Reply]
tooge 09:49 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
I don't really much raider games, but the past few years everytime they play kc I leave wondering what's so great about this guy that analysts are infatuated with him
I'd all of it
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:55 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Just embarrassing. That's when I turned the game off.
You turned a one score game off?

THAT's embarrassing.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:07 AM 09-11-2018
Game 1 in a new offense against the best defense in the league
[Reply]
staylor26 11:08 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lol yea because he doesn’t look like that every time he faces a good defense.

And best D in the league?

They have no edge rushers or LB’s. They are not better than the Jags or Vikings.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:10 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You turned a one score game off?

THAT's embarrassing.
Dude. Carr was checked out there. If a Chiefs QB ever displayed that type of cowardice I'd be furious too. Cassel got pretty fucking close to that at times.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:12 AM 09-11-2018
"He just needs more time!!!!"

-- Every dipshit Chiefs fan that was certain Matt Cassel would eventually come around.

Carr isn't good. He's not gonna be good. The absolute best case scenario for him is that Gruden is a wizard that masks is deficiencies in a similar manner to Weiss hiding Cassel' awfulness for a year.

Again - the guy was a dink and dunk artist even in his 'ascending' years. Now he's feeling phantom pressure and will almost certainly never have the kind of line that made him so comfortable in 2016 again. He doesn't have any stand out physical skills and he's regressed in his accuracy.

I only wish they were staying in Oakland so he and Jimmy Grapes could co-exist as overpaid game managers and the bay area could just be awash in expensive mediocrity.

Y'know...kinda like everything else in the bay area.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:14 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

They have no edge rushers or LB’s. They are not better than the Jags or Vikings.
I noticed that yesterday. I guess I didn't really consider it on the run-up to the season because of how much 'name' talent they racked up, but they really are lacking true edge rushers.

Now that said - while it may not end up reflected in their sack figures, their ability to push the pocket back will still make things uncomfortable for QBs. Rushes straight up the middle into a QBs lap will wreck plays more often than not.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 AM 09-11-2018

I looked it up and yeah you're full of shit as usual. His career vs Denver he has 9 TDs 4 picks.

Wow he struggled against the 3rd best defense makes a huge difference.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:16 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dude. Carr was checked out there. If a Chiefs QB ever displayed that type of cowardice I'd be furious too. Cassel got pretty fucking close to that at times.
He Cassel'd the fuck out of that game.

and Cooper is looking more and more like Bowe out there as well.

I mean, I know the Raiders cap situation is nice and they won't have to pay Mack now - but where the hell do they spend the money? Carr's getting cut or heavily restructured after 2019 and Cooper may not even stay on the team to play under his 5th year option next season.

What the hell else do they have to spend money on out there?

Oh wait - Gruden's there now. They'll dump it on old guys. I look forward to Suh playing out the string in Las Vegas...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM 09-11-2018
I looked it up and yeah you're full of shit as usual. His career vs Denver he has 9 TDs 4 picks.

Wow he struggled against the 3rd best defense makes a huge difference.
I’m full of shit?

:-)

Ok Billay. I’ll be bumping this again and quoting you. Even Clay can see it at this point.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:25 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"He just needs more time!!!!"

-- Every dipshit Chiefs fan that was certain Matt Cassel would eventually come around.

Carr isn't good. He's not gonna be good. The absolute best case scenario for him is that Gruden is a wizard that masks is deficiencies in a similar manner to Weiss hiding Cassel' awfulness for a year.

Again - the guy was a dink and dunk artist even in his 'ascending' years. Now he's feeling phantom pressure and will almost certainly never have the kind of line that made him so comfortable in 2016 again. He doesn't have any stand out physical skills and he's regressed in his accuracy.

I only wish they were staying in Oakland so he and Jimmy Grapes could co-exist as overpaid game managers and the bay area could just be awash in expensive mediocrity.

Y'know...kinda like everything else in the bay area.

Other than YPC I'm not seeing the Cassel comparison. I think hes a good QB though if you want to argue that injury changed him I'd be willing to listen.

Idk man Warriors are pretty good but that's a different subject.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:26 AM 09-11-2018
I’m full of shit?

:-)

Ok Billay. I’ll be bumping this again and quoting you. Even Clay can see it at this point.
When he throws for 4 touchdowns against our shit secondary that you defend I'll bump it as well. Thankfully we now have a guy who can throw 5 in a game so we'll win.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 121
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up