ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 61
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
listopencil 11:26 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
We're all bags of meaty glop destined for the grave.
Such is life.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:46 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Such is life.
So long as we are mindful to honor the subtle but imperative permutations of sweetened tea with lemon juice!!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:47 AM 07-04-2016
So long as we are mindful to honor the subtle but imperative permutations of sweetened tea with lemon juice!!
I knew a family growing up that mixed OJ and tea.

Blech.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:21 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
When our electricity or internet goes out, I'm always happy to hit Denny's. Not only have they remodeled all of the locations near my home to include high speed WiFi, the service is excellent and the food is often well above average.

I'm a big time breakfast guy and I've never been disappointed. Moons Over Myhammy is my personal Achilles. It's just so freaking good!
I haven't been to Denny's in years. Lately I've considered going in specifically for a Moons Over Myhammy. They're excellent!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:27 PM 07-04-2016
In SoCal, IHOP is more expensive, lower quality and has far worse service than Denny's.

I don't recall it being that way in the KC area but we avoid IHOP whenever possible.

Perkins was always my favorite growing up. Sadly, I haven't eaten at a Perkins in more than 20 years and that was on a road trip. Their chicken fried steak and eggs was the bomb.

I've never had Waffle House. Someday...
I've had Waffle House before. Something about all meth heads making and serving my food, really gave it that extra pizazz.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:28 PM 07-04-2016
Enjoy your Benedict Arnold! :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:28 PM 07-04-2016
I love Waffle House, if you find the right ones. Like most places, as Dane has said, some are great, and some are horrible.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:32 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I've had Waffle House before. Something about all meth heads making and serving my food, really gave it that extra pizazz.
But have you been to Huddle House?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:49 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I haven't been to Denny's in years. Lately I've considered going in specifically for a Moons Over Myhammy. They're excellent!!!
I hadn't been to Denny's in probably 15 years because there were so many other local choices for late night eats after drinking.

One day, my 3 year old at the time asked for pancakes and we were out of milk and mix, so I took her to Denny's, the same one I had frequented when I first moved here.

Lo and behold, it was awesome (and inexpensive, too!). It's basically been her favorite restaurant since. And since they've been updating our local Denny's with walnut floors, LED TV's, free wireless and so on, it's not the same as it was back in the day (dirty and usually full of homeless using the bathroom).

I don't know what happened to IHOP. It was great when I lived in KC (we'd hit the one on 63rd & Mission (?) after a night on the town quite often). The nearest location to us has had poor service and food quality with higher prices. I didn't feel like paying $15 dollars for two pancakes while on vacation for Spring Break, so we hit the nearest IHOP in Palm Springs and it was awful, too.

Plus, no Moons Over Myhammy. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:50 PM 07-04-2016
You're a ****ing drooling idiot.

Restaurant chains tend to vary from state to state and region to region due to the district managers, regional managers and franchise owners. While a Wendy's might suck in Los Angeles, it may be awesome in Seattle.

But keep proving you're an illiterate, uneducated douche**** that's obsessed my posts.

You should be sprayed with an AIDS hose.
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:53 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sounds tasty
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:19 PM 07-04-2016
But have you been to Huddle House?
Huddle House is probably my hole in the wall diner guilty pleasure. I love their burgers, and haven't had anything bad in those little greasy spoon's.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:19 PM 07-04-2016
I hadn't been to Denny's in probably 15 years because there were so many other local choices for late night eats after drinking.

One day, my 3 year old at the time asked for pancakes and we were out of milk and mix, so I took her to Denny's, the same one I had frequented when I first moved here.

Lo and behold, it was awesome (and inexpensive, too!). It's basically been her favorite restaurant since. And since they've been updating our local Denny's with walnut floors, LED TV's, free wireless and so on, it's not the same as it was back in the day (dirty and usually full of homeless using the bathroom).

I don't know what happened to IHOP. It was great when I lived in KC (we'd hit the one on 63rd & Mission (?) after a night on the town quite often). The nearest location to us has had poor service and food quality with higher prices. I didn't feel like paying $15 dollars for two pancakes while on vacation for Spring Break, so we hit the nearest IHOP in Palm Springs and it was awful, too.

Plus, no Moons Over Myhammy. :-)
The IHOP in Branson sucks. Luckily there's a local waffle house that does much, much better anyways.
[Reply]
TLO 01:34 PM 07-04-2016
The mushroom and swiss burger there is divine!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:49 PM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
also please note that yesterday I tried the chili cheese BK hot dog - It was pretty darn good - i added chopped onion and mustard - it was about like Sonic's dogs only a light char.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/l...protest-070416

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 25 of 61
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up