ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:48 AM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
How's it feel that everyone on twitter is calling you an inane mouth breathing loser?
Ask him on twitter if you 2 wanna dance.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:49 PM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
How's it feel that everyone on twitter is calling you an inane mouth breathing loser?
Probably much less worse than you'll feel come January.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:53 PM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Probably much less worse than you'll feel come January.
It's amazing how at peace you feel after a Chiefs season ends, knowing they had 0 chance from the very first snap of training camp.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:58 PM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
It's amazing how at peace you feel after a Chiefs season ends, knowing they had 0 chance from the very first snap of training camp.
I wouldn't say zero chance, but too much rides on Houston and the defense as the season goes deeper.

That said, when you have Andy, Alex, and 40+ years of ZERO good luck, the book kinda' writes itself.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:02 PM 10-26-2016
You two are just a perfect duo.. two miserable cowards in the same pod.. unwilling to simply enjoy whatever ride the season has in store.

Why? because you are so invested in "being right" +/or too chicken-shit to hand over the slightest ounce of faith in the team to get hot when it most counts.

Just pathetic. Talk about bandwagonners. Only willing to jump on when YOU feel sure the team will go the distance. Well this team CAN go the distance. Be hella easier if JMac, Houston, and others can be healthy this time.. but c an still go the distance.

" but I don't want to believe!!! so instead of just ****ing off, I'll stick around and try to make everyone else feel as miserable and hopeless as I do!!!! "

multi-banned members at that... awful, awful "fans"...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 10-26-2016
That said, when you have Andy, Alex, and 40+ years of ZERO good luck, the book kinda' writes itself.

[Reply]
KCCHIEFS27 07:14 PM 10-26-2016
So, this is symbolic of you burning that "already written" book and actually believing? That's good news!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:29 PM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
You two-
Okay ****twit, it's time for a reality check.

First, I would never be a "fan" of ANYTHING that you personally would attach yourself to, so dig on that while you spin a 45 of "Jesse's Girl" while beating it to All 22 clips of Alex Smith.

Second, it was the coming of morons such as yourself over the course of TWO ****ing regimes who have proven they care more about bringing in some ****ing schlub at QB than actually taking a draft shot and building a team around the QB instead of vice-versa( aka the Dipshit Method ), COMBINED with the fact that I haven't lived in KC for over 10 years and don't miss it at all, that made me finally say, "**** this noise, football just doesn't mean that much to me anymore".

Third, this league is now a soft, corporate, bag of dicks compared to the game I grew up watching, and is currently about 10 degrees +/- removed from MLS in it's "intensity"(!).

Fourth, I may enjoy a highly strategic and well-placed troll, but you are a complete tool. A tool-washing tool, washing the tool of the most boring tool to ever come out of the tool-box.

So you got that going for you.

Fifth, CP is a social community as well as a football board, and I happily spend more time in DC and other dumbassery threads than I do interacting with you and the other "true believers", interjecting only when your dumbassery becomes SO great, that anyone with migraine issues immediately reaches for the morphine upon having the GREAT misfortune of reading your continued nonsense, and a timely rebuttal from a Grand Master of the Force such as myself must intercede on behalf of the people of the CP Republic, for the good of all.

You dig, son?

We about square now?

Aight' then.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:33 PM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27:
So, this is symbolic of you burning that "already written" book and actually believing? That's good news!
The "Chiefs book" was opened in 1989 and all the chapters since have been pretty awful. Repetitive plot. Predictable ending. Plodding narrative. Awful characters.

Pitch that shit in the fire and start a new one. And try writing it on a laptop this time.

Too bad this shit isn't "choose your own adventure."
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 07:41 PM 10-26-2016
Sometimes DC seems more civil than the lounge.

Nttawwt,ygfp!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 10-26-2016, 08:04 PM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
Chief Northman 11:04 PM 10-26-2016
The wisdom in this thread is truly compelling.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:06 AM 10-27-2016
The "Chiefs book" was opened in 1989 and all the chapters since have been pretty awful. Repetitive plot. Predictable ending. Plodding narrative. Awful characters.

Pitch that shit in the fire and start a new one. And try writing it on a laptop this time.

what nfl team is your favorite? who do you 'root' for? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:18 AM 10-27-2016
The "Chiefs book" was opened in 1989 and all the chapters since have been pretty awful. Repetitive plot. Predictable ending. Plodding narrativbe. Awful characters.

Llllllllloaded llloaded
[Reply]
New World Order 05:56 AM 10-27-2016

With the author telling the readers after every chapter "I can't wait for next year."
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:10 AM 10-27-2016
Okay ****twit, it's time for a reality check.

Fifth, CP is a social community as well as a football board, and I happily spend more time in DC and other dumbassery threads than I do interacting with you and the other "true believers"
You dig, son?

We about square now?

Aight' then.
it's adorable when booze and and a keyboard turns you Star Wars nerds into tough guys.. LOL.

... and son? I'm almost certainly older than you, kid. Toddle off now.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up