KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:57 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Proctor doesnt have the SACK to show up now.
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, :-) and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.
Yeah, Titus and Can should be ashamed of themselves. :-)
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:58 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
Bah. I used to feel sorry for John and I used to even stick up for him.

But, when his behavior becomes an ongoing pattern, I'm gonna wash my hands of the guy. When you said that the circle jerk was looking for a fight, I'm gonna have to disagree. We want to love John. John came HERE looking for a fight and he knew EXACTLY what he was gonna get. He and you are a lot alike, Denise.
No he didn't. His original post indicated he thought Marty was going to lose. He made (somewhat) good on the pledge. The fight need not have occured but it did and he should not bear the brunt of the blame for it. Clearly, someone claiming he did not have stones to show up when he had was WRONG. It went South from there.

I'm done with this now. I read the entire thread and saw how this played out and it was the same people who always show up on these circlejerks and then they claim they have clean hands. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:58 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Otter:
Group hug everyone.

(no grabbing my ass Iowanian)
I was Only Lifting your wallet.

Whats that crap anyway? You only had $2 American, some 500pesos and more coupons stuffed in that thing than George Castanza. The punch card for the Brazillian-Bikini wax place was is the one that I thought was the most peculiar.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:58 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
I'm not 'defending' him. He was wrong to allow Titus to make him look bad. I mean it was Titus. At least blow a gasket on someone worth blowing up over. :-)
Oh - okay. That makes a difference. So you think we're all idiots and you think John is an idiot as well.

Cool. I can work with that.

Regarding Titus; anybody who has spent more than 7 minutes on this site knows his schtick is sarcasm. Why John blew up over that response really baffles me. John has "known" Titus for 6 or 7 years.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:59 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran:
Bah. I used to feel sorry for John and I used to even stick up for him.
Tell me about it. I'm probably the second biggest Marty homer on the board, and every time I'd get into a discussion, he'd come along, and instead of arguing the issues of FB, he'd congratulate me for being an 'honorable person.' Killing me with support.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:59 AM 01-10-2005
I read the entire thread and saw how this played out and it was the same people who always show up on these circlejerks and then they claim they have clean hands. :-)
Well, we have the PPL to think of, you know.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:59 AM 01-10-2005
Yes, he fugged up making the pledge. However he did NOT deserve for his efforts to make good on it to be completely ignored simply as a platform and springboard to a flamefest circle jerk that some here just love indulging in.
\

I think you're just upset because this time, you weren't the pivot man at the cyberBukake party.
[Reply]
memyselfI 09:01 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yeah, Titus and Can should be ashamed of themselves. :-)

I can see his point. The guy lied about him not showing up while sitting safely behind his computer and asserting that someone who recently returned from Iraq is a coward. :-)

KCJ shouldn't be wearing his service on his sleeve...

but then assuming the opposite and that someone is somehow brave for fulfilling an internet BB pledge speaks volumes for some people's sense of courage, I guess.

I'm done. Carry on without me. I fully expect some will seeing they might have more circle jerking desires for the day. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:01 AM 01-10-2005
Clearly, someone claiming he did not have stones to show up when he had was WRONG. It went South from there.
There's 'things going South' when Proct-o defends himself with brains. Then there's 'things going South' when he goes batsh!t insane and starts claiming no one can talk back to him because he's a combat God.
Someone needs to remind him that pride is a sin, just like all the others.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:02 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Are you kidding, when you see a soap opera like this on the board, and Mememe participating, BUY STOCK in Energizer because the Gannonbrator is set on 'jackhammer.'
If you had only added the word Wildabeast to this thread.....it would have fit perfectly under the recently disclosed "iowanian Formula for humor".
[Reply]
Phobia 09:04 AM 01-10-2005
I'm done with this now. I read the entire thread and saw how this played out and it was the same people who always show up on these circlejerks and then they claim they have clean hands. :-)
Heh. I was a dick. I have no problem admitting that. I've known dozens of men who won bronze stars, silver stars, and even one CMH awardee. Did they wear these awards on their forehead? No. It's stupid. I don't know who taught John that behavior, but anytime somebody comes on here proclaiming their opinion to be more valid because of some completely unrelated accomplishment, I'm going to stomp on them.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:04 AM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
\

I think you're just upset because this time, you weren't the pivot man at the cyberBukake party.
Umm, I don't think bukake has a pivot man. I believe that the technical term is repository.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:13 AM 01-10-2005
If I ever do anything so wrong here that Denise has to defend me, please don't ban me, just shoot me and put me completely out of my misery.

Denise, I tried to take a jab or two at some of the other guys in jest to take a little of the heat off the guy and KCJ turned right around and started in on me. I would have to agree with the take that he was looking to stir things up.

BTW, did you read the part where he was trying to insult people by calling them Kerry supporters?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:14 AM 01-10-2005
Blood in the water....
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:19 AM 01-10-2005
sorry BL......I have limited knowledge on the subject, and was only trying to be cyber-cool on the internet behind my keyboard
[Reply]
Page 25 of 47
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up