ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 57
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:39 PM 01-26-2022
Tyreek may want to save his deuces sign until he's already in the end zone to avoid a taunting penalty.

The taunting rule is bullshit but considering the ridiculous uproar over him not getting flagged on that 64 yard TD reception, the refs may flag him for it in this game.

If Tyreek was flagged for taunting during the act of the play would that have negated the TD, whereas if he did it after scoring in the end zone it is just a dead ball excessive celebration penalty?
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:46 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek may want to save his deuces sign until he's already in the end zone to avoid a taunting penalty.

The taunting rule is bullshit but considering the ridiculous uproar over him not getting flagged on that 64 yard TD reception, the refs may flag him for it in this game.

If Tyreek was flagged for taunting during the act of the play would that have negated the TD, whereas if he did it after scoring in the end zone it is just a dead ball excessive celebration penalty?
He just needs to fucking quit it altogether.

I understand it sucks to not have fun, but holy shit man the Super Bowl is on the line... it's NOT worth it.
[Reply]
eDave 04:47 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
He just needs to fucking quit it altogether.

I understand it sucks to not have fun, but holy shit man the Super Bowl is on the line... it's NOT worth it.
He won't be able to resist throwing one during the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:17 PM 01-26-2022
This is simple, you play zone every single fucking snap. The Bengals line is ass so making him make reads is more time...if you go man he's literally just going to Chuck it up betting his WR will win.
[Reply]
Scorp 05:29 PM 01-26-2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:50 PM 01-26-2022
JFC Spags... with or without Mathieu on Sunday, just ensures this never happens again with Sorensen:

hilarious that a veteran safety played this so poorly. insane person angle to take on this route pic.twitter.com/h7n1h43iBd

— charles (bic fizzle stan) mcdonald (@FourVerts) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:53 PM 01-26-2022
Does Dan know he plays safety?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:55 PM 01-26-2022
Why aren't we just bracketing Chase and Higgins and telling them to beat us with Mixon, Boyd and Uzomah? People would take away Hill and Kelce from us, why aren't we doing it to the Bengals? Easier said than done, but those three aren't good enough to beat us. Burrow needs Chase or Higgins to have big games to keep up with us imo. Uzomah is slower than most TEs, you can have LBs on him, especially Gay and Bolton. Mixon is a 10 - 15 RB in the league and Boyd is good, but still a #3. I would say equal to Pringle/Hardman.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:58 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Why aren't we just bracketing Chase and Higgins and telling them to beat us with Mixon, Boyd and Uzomah? People would take away Hill and Kelce from us, why aren't we doing it to the Bengals? Easier said than done, but those three aren't good enough to beat us. Burrow needs Chase or Higgins to have big games to keep up with us imo.

In reality if you do enough with zone to make him have to make reads he'll hold the ball, he always does it, they're like sucks but he's bad at holding the ball against zone..

If he sees man he literally will just chuck it up betting his guy will win. Tennessee played all zone..9 sacks.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:00 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
In reality if you do enough with zone to make him have to make reads he'll hold the ball, he always does it, they're like sucks but he's bad at holding the ball against zone..

If he sees man he literally will just chuck it up betting his guy will win. Tennessee played all zone..9 sacks.
Yep, and like Mahomes: DO NOT BLITZ. Bad. Blitz bad. Does not work out well for defense. Very bad.
[Reply]
irafreak 06:07 PM 01-26-2022
If I were zac Taylor, I'd be drawing up the plays to make my top two targets my decoys for the first series or two. Have the other guys be my first reads for Burrow. Buffalo took what we gave them but a lot of that was Allen scrambling to buy time then hitting his guy. I feel pretty good about us shutting down buffalo's main targets. As long as Burrow doesn't have the time to get to his 3rd and 4th reads, we should be able to get enough stops to outscore them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:08 PM 01-26-2022

Yep and the Titans lost because of their offense….or lack of one.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:21 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep and the Titans lost because of their offense….or lack of one.
It’s really crazy how little Cincinnati did on offense in a win against a 1-seed.

Here are their drives:

6 plays, 22 yards, field goal (started deep in Tennessee territory after a pick)
3 plays, -4 yards, punt
6 plays, 61 yards, field goal
6 plays, 28 yards, punt
11 plays, 39 yards, field goal
7 plays, 58 yards, end of half
9 plays, 65 yards, touchdown
3 plays, 5 yards, punt
1 play, 0 yards, interception
6 plays, 32 yards, punt
6 plays, 5 yards, punt
4 plays, 19 yards, field goal

Once Tennessee got within 7 late in the game, Cindy’s offense basically stalled completely. Their only points came from that late Tannehill interception.

Only 3 drives over 40 yards. Only 2 of those resulted in points.

Pretty bad performance by the Bengals offense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:27 PM 01-26-2022
This is simple, you play zone every single fucking snap. The Bengals line is ass so making him make reads is more time...if you go man he's literally just going to Chuck it up betting his WR will win.
He did exactly that against the Chiefs a month or so ago.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:36 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
That asshole was throwing to Chase and Jefferson. He’s good but he had a TON of talent around him.
Better watch out, same thing they say of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 57
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up