Page 25 of 104
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:12 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I was going to mention this...KC gift wrapped a dream start for them last year and they still couldn't pull it off.

How many come from behind wins does Allen have? I dont have this data...but it's usually a good measuring stick of a QBs mental fortitude.

Performance in high pressure situations is the true barometer between elite and good.

Mahomes has been otherworldly in these types of moments..
Why would any of this matter is a scripted league tainted by black magic voodoo pussy?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:22 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Why would any of this matter is a scripted league tainted by black magic voodoo pussy?
Shouldn't you be out doxxing another CP member? Seems to be something you enjoy...

Angry, petty and vindictive old man is...well.... angry/petty/vindictive.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:23 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Can we keep Sorenson out of deep coverage? That fuck let their TE score on a broken coverage.

It’s really this simple to me. Not only is it bad enough having Sorensen in deep coverage just on his abilities, but it makes it so much easier for the QB. He doesn’t have to think at all. The only thing he has to do is throw it to the receiver in his area. No need to read the defense or worry about rushers which are the things that can stumble Allen.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:23 PM 01-17-2022
Shouldn't you be out doxxing another CP member? Seems to be something you enjoy...

Angry, vindictive old man is angry/vindictive....
:-)

Lets see how many times you re-edit this post.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:26 PM 01-17-2022
I was going to mention this...KC gift wrapped a dream start for them last year and they still couldn't pull it off.

How many come from behind wins does Allen have? I dont have this data...but it's usually a good measuring stick of a QBs mental fortitude.

Performance in high pressure situations is the true barometer between elite and good.

Mahomes has been otherworldly in these types of moments..
I read this on a Bills forum...

Too many times this year they, and Josh included, have had the ball in their hands at the end with a chance to win big games - in Tennessee, in Tampa and against New England - and have failed to get it done.

That's not a good pattern heading into the post-season...

I was curious how well Allen had performed when trailing...
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:26 PM 01-17-2022
This is an entirely different matchup than the first time around. The 1st time around the Chiefs were fucking with that early season "bend but don't break" scheme.

If you look at the current matchup, i don't think the Bills have the receivers to comfortably, consistently win on the outside. Which IS the recipe to beating the Chief's current scheme.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:27 PM 01-17-2022
:-)

Lets see how many times you re-edit this post.
Please dont doxx me...angry man.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:30 PM 01-17-2022
Please dont doxx me...angry man.
^^Upset after being laughed out of the rigged thread. By Donger of all people^^
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:30 PM 01-17-2022
Chiefs play the Bills this weekend
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:36 PM 01-17-2022
^^Upset after being laughed out of the rigged thread. By Donger of all people^^
Haha...no.

Shouldn't you be out lighting puppies on fire...finding an fulfilling outlet for your repressed anger is a good first step.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:36 PM 01-17-2022
Bills can run the ball now. Chiefs can’t afford to start off slow. Get a quick lead and make the Bills’ offense one dimensional. Get in Allen’s grill early. Defense needs to step up. Prediction: Chiefs win by two scores.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:38 PM 01-17-2022
Haha...no.

Shouldn't you be out lighting puppies on fire...finding an fulfilling outlet for your repressed anger is a good first step.
Weak. You're out of your element. Stick to what you know.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:40 PM 01-17-2022
Haha...no.
That's why you ignored his posts that blow up your entire theory. You ran out of that thread so fast, :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:41 PM 01-17-2022
Weak. You're out of your element. Stick to what you know.
Your rebuttal was old, tired and slow...just like you in RL.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:45 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Bills can run the ball now. Chiefs can’t afford to start off slow. Get a quick lead and make the Bills’ offense one dimensional. Get in Allen’s grill early. Defense needs to step up. Prediction: Chiefs win by two scores.
Right.

The Bills key to success is to score often, early and fast. They have to get a two score lead on the Chiefs right away to try to force them into more predictable passing situations. At which point, they can then sit in those infamous shells and force the Chiefs to be patient, which will be really freaking hard to stay patient down 14-0.

That's their best shot at pulling this off.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 104
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up