ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 72
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:03 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Passive acknowledgment = there are more factors to the Chiefs getting the number one seed then just the Chiefs being the best team to ever exist?

The Chiefs are great, they also have an easy schedule remaining, and the Bills are also very injured and have everything going against them. All three of those can be true
You did it again. You aren’t acknowledging KC as much as you are saying that they will get the #1 seed……because. You can’t help it but to passively say that Buffalo is better but they have had everything go against them. Yet this plucky Bills team keeps walking to the stadium uphill both ways in the snow in spite of all their misfortunes. It’s a backhanded way of not acknowledging KC and what they have done.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:13 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the Phins and Bills drop another game, theres a real chance they go into that week 18 game with the 1 seed all signed sealed and delivered.
That's why I'm glad the last game is against the Raiders instead of the broncos. I want #14 and #15 this year.

Obviously a lot of football to be played before then.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 11-29-2022
if mahomes sits he loses the MVP most likely...especially since i'm expecting a downtick in his numbers coming, due to the weak opponents

will be interesting
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:36 PM 11-29-2022
Just saying.....

If they beat the Bengals, they've got

Denver
Houston
Seattle
Denver
Vegas

If the Phins and Bills drop another game, theres a real chance they go into that week 18 game with the 1 seed all signed sealed and delivered.
You said you can't imagine that game mattering. So you can't imagine KC losing in Cincinnati and the Bills only losing one more?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:41 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You did it again. You aren’t acknowledging KC as much as you are saying that they will get the #1 seed……because. You can’t help it but to passively say that Buffalo is better but they have had everything go against them. Yet this plucky Bills team keeps walking to the stadium uphill both ways in the snow in spite of all their misfortunes. It’s a backhanded way of not acknowledging KC and what they have done.
I’m sorry if it bothers you that I don’t think KC is the best team in the AFC, but i’ve never hidden that thought. When healthy, the Bills are the better team. They’re the best team in the league when healthy.

I’m shocked that you think it’s “not acknowledging” KC just because I don’t think they’re the best team. I think they’re the 2nd best. It’s not dissing the Chiefs to say they’re the 2nd best in the entire NFL. That’s a big acknowledgement. It’s just not the one you want.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 11-29-2022
I’m sorry if it bothers you that I don’t think KC is the best team in the AFC, but i’ve never hidden that thought. When healthy, the Bills are the better team. They’re the best team in the league when healthy.

I’m shocked that you think it’s “not acknowledging” KC just because I don’t think they’re the best team. I think they’re the 2nd best. It’s not dissing the Chiefs to say they’re the 2nd best in the entire NFL. That’s a big acknowledgement. It’s just not the one you want.
:-)

you won by a cunt hair last time and we didn't have our best LB on the field, CEH was still burning carries, Toney was in NY

you aren't the better team...and health is a talent
[Reply]
O.city 12:56 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You said you can't imagine that game mattering. So you can't imagine KC losing in Cincinnati and the Bills only losing one more?
The Bills have a pretty tough schedule and I think the Chiefs beat Cincinatti so yeah.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:05 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

you won by a cunt hair last time and we didn't have our best LB on the field, CEH was still burning carries, Toney was in NY

you aren't the better team...and health is a talent
What if I told you the Bills have endured a natural disaster (snow) and playing on a Thursday (against two shit teams in the same stadium they played days before), and have had an INSANE number of injuries (bottom 5 in the league for games missed).

They deserve Purple Hearts for just making it this far.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:06 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if mahomes sits he loses the MVP most likely...especially since i'm expecting a downtick in his numbers coming, due to the weak opponents

will be interesting
MVP's are nice and all, but flags fly forever . . . . . .
[Reply]
tredadda 01:16 PM 11-29-2022

I could care less what your opinions on KC are. I am just highlighting your passive, backhanded, poor Buffalo comments.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:27 PM 11-29-2022
When healthy, the Bills are the better team. They’re the best team in the league when healthy.
Could be, but what have they done to prove that to you?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:28 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What if I told you the Bills have endured a natural disaster (snow) and playing on a Thursday (against two shit teams in the same stadium they played days before), and have had an INSANE number of injuries (bottom 5 in the league for games missed).

They deserve Purple Hearts for just making it this far.
Are they really bottom 5 for games missed? :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 01:30 PM 11-29-2022
Could be, but what have they done to prove that to you?
Beating KC in regular season games. Also listening to “experts” crown them SB champions before the season starts. They beat out the 10x reigning champion Chargers for that title.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:32 PM 11-29-2022
The Bills have a pretty tough schedule and I think the Chiefs beat Cincinatti so yeah.
A prediction is one thing, but it's not too hard to imagine a scenario in which KC needs that Raiders game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:33 PM 11-29-2022
Are they really bottom 5 for games missed? :-)
Yeah, if this is a legit place to look (slightly out dated at the moment).. heros, every one of them.

NFL through week 11, Bottom 5, least games missed by injured players and health protocols

JAX 38
KAN 63
PHI 72
NYJ 77
CHI BUF GNB 83

— Man Games Lost NFL (@ManGamesLostNFL) November 23, 2022

NFL week 11 injury plot. Games missed to injuries and health protocols versus team wins. Bubble size represents cumulative quality of players lost for games (Lost-av metric) pic.twitter.com/lJTIRQCOHI

— Man Games Lost NFL (@ManGamesLostNFL) November 23, 2022

[Reply]
Page 25 of 72
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up