ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 46
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:14 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And yet you still haven’t clarified what you meant.

Nothing I said was baseless. They were based on your words, “skeptical of these women’s claims”, “creepy weirdo”, etc.

Again, even if you didn’t believe a word these women say, you could come to the conclusion that he was a creepy weirdo. That was the best case scenario when this first started.

There’s a huge difference between “creepy weirdo” and a sexual predator that should probably be behind bars at this point.

There's no need to clarify. I stated my thoughts. I'm skeptical of some of the claims these women have made but it's apparent that Watson is a creep.

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...n_WfcznBjvsr3g

This most recent claim, for example, makes no sense. Unless Watson is shooting multiple 10 foot ropes on command, I highly doubt it went down the way it's implied.

Another chick was talking about how his penis touched her arm during the massage. She was fighting through tears. Like, bruh, just walk away. Not one of these accusers mentions him being violent. Just leave.

My opinion based on what I've seen: these hoes are just trying to get the bag. Watson is a pervert but it doesn't sit right with me to lock a dude up for essentially trying to get a bunch of happy endings.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:16 PM 06-07-2022
I will say I didn't expect staylor to be one of those 'BELIEVE ALL WOMEN' types lol
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:17 PM 06-07-2022
At least he's 6'2
[Reply]
Spott 07:25 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I just went to a Browns message board. Can you imagine trading for the guy and choosing to inherit this mess and then having to defend his actions with arguments like this?
That guy is really grasping at straws with that explanation, but that's pretty much the staple of being a Browns fan.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:26 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There's no need to clarify. I stated my thoughts. I'm skeptical of some of the claims these women have made but it's apparent that Watson is a creep.

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/sta...n_WfcznBjvsr3g

This most recent claim, for example, makes no sense. Unless Watson is shooting multiple 10 foot ropes on command, I highly doubt it went down the way it's implied.

Another chick was talking about how his penis touched her arm during the massage. She was fighting through tears. Like, bruh, just walk away. Not one of these accusers mentions him being violent. Just leave.

My opinion based on what I've seen: these hoes are just trying to get the bag. Watson is a pervert but it doesn't sit right with me to lock a dude up for essentially trying to get a bunch of happy endings.
So not only are you doubling down, you’re going full reerun.

Amazing how you can be skeptical of every single one of these women, but not Watson and his defense.

God damn you’re an idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:27 PM 06-07-2022
I will say I didn't expect staylor to be one of those 'BELIEVE ALL WOMEN' types lol
I don’t believe all women.

I don’t even necessarily believe all of these women.

But I also don’t believe that it’s all a grand conspiracy and they’re all just “hoes trying to get the bag”. Because I’m not fucking reeruned.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:28 PM 06-07-2022
If he plays I hope that NFL defenses are creative with their sack celebrations
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:33 PM 06-07-2022
I really don't find it hard to believe at all that some of these women actually were pressured by him, through various means, into performing sexual acts that they otherwise wouldn't have. There's probably a couple mixed in that are just taking advantage for the $$$ but all of them? Nah.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:35 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I really don't find it hard to believe at all that some of these women actually were pressured by him, through various means, into performing sexual acts that they otherwise wouldn't have. There's probably a couple mixed in that are just taking advantage for the $$$ but all of them? Nah.
Of course not. Any reasonable person can come to this conclusion.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:37 PM 06-07-2022
And if it actually is true that the Texans were providing hotel rooms and NDAs for him as alluded earlier by the NYT then this has the potential to get way nastier than it already is for the NFL
[Reply]
scho63 07:43 PM 06-07-2022
"Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson saw at least 66 massage therapists over 17-month period, report says"

This guy puts me and Robert Kraft to shame!

No wonder his on field performance sucked, the guy was drained.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:49 PM 06-07-2022
From Buzbees Instagram.

Just so there is no confusion: I personally contacted the Harris County DA’s office one time on behalf of the victims to make available to her my clients and any evidence I had collected. My team also did so. They wouldn’t even talk to us! I had no idea that the assistant district attorney was regularly corresponding with Deshaun Watson’s lawyer by email and text; I didn’t know that the assistant district attorney actually went to Hardin’s office to discuss the cases; I didn’t know that Watson’s lawyer provided a PowerPoint that was to be used before the grand jury. I didn’t know, but know now after speaking to the investigating officer under oath, that the police investigation team was convinced that Watson had committed more than ten sexual crimes, or that the ADA had prevented the investigating officers from talking to the women who had filed lawsuits but had not filed criminal complaints. And what I do know is that, of the multiple criminal complainants in Houston, only one was asked by the ADA to appear in front of the grand jury, even though other victims were standing by to do so. As a taxpayer, and more importantly as the advocate for these women, I feel “home towned” in my own home town, and duped. I think the public and all interested were duped as well. Makes you wonder. . . Thank God for the civil justice system
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:49 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

How, though? I haven't seen any reports of the guy pointing a gun at anyone's head or even threatening anyone with physical violence.

If we're going to start locking dudes up for "pressuring" women into sex, the jails will be full after this next weekend.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:51 PM 06-07-2022
:-)

“It’s not a crime unless he put a gun to their heads or threatened violence”

You’re beyond fucking stupid.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:53 PM 06-07-2022
How, though? I haven't seen any reports of the guy pointing a gun at anyone's head or even threatening anyone with physical violence.

If we're going to start locking dudes up for "pressuring" women into sex, the jails will be full after this next weekend.
I'm going to have to read this a few more times.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 46
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up