« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 08:56 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not sure what the legal definition of battery is but when neither person even needs first aid thats going to be a tough sell when it comes to pressing charges.

This kind of drunken nonsense is not what we need clogging up our court system. There is no victim in this.
Well I think Cleveland police know what the legal definition of battery and guess what??? The glove didn’t fit....(sorry I couldn’t help myself).
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:13 PM 02-11-2019
actually betting odds on when he will debut for the Browns:

[Reply]
BossChief 09:20 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Are we labeling Kareem a woman beater now? Lol. Good Lord
You’re right. He ONLY kicked her a little.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:28 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by greg63:
I'm just glad he didn't go to another AFC West team.
This is worse. He is going to another young AFC team that has a chance to challenge us for conference supremacy.

If he went to the Raiders, they would still suck and we would still demolish them.

This was honestly one of the worst case scenarios football wise.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:33 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, that guy who likely cost us a Super Bowl
Uhhhh....Dee Ford correct?:-)
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:40 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Chiefs and browns will be the top 2 teams in the AFC for 15 plus years
No way in hell a billion dollar industry lets Cleveland and Kansas City dominate for more then a couple years.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:53 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is worse. He is going to another young AFC team that has a chance to challenge us for conference supremacy.

If he went to the Raiders, they would still suck and we would still demolish them.

This was honestly one of the worst case scenarios football wise.
Disagree.

The Faid get laughed at a lot, and I’ve joked about Gruden, but I will not be shocked if he has them competitive sooner than later. They were already starting to play better as the year wore on sans week 17.

I’m not saying they’re going to compete next year, I doubt that. But if they hit on those draft picks that they’ve got, it won’t take long to potentially pass Denver and ultimately LAC once Rivers calls it quits. A lot of that rides on their QB situation too of course but I do think they’ve got a chance and Hunt would have accelerated the process.

Whereas going to Cleveland is curious to me. Even if they get rid of Duke Johnson, this addition creates some questions within that locker room. What is Nick Chubb supposed to think about this? I’m sure there are some guys on that team thinking that they didn’t need to bring a guy in with so much baggage.

Cleveland and their first year HC have a TON of hype to live up to and I’m not sure that this move helped that at all.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:10 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Disagree.

The Faid get laughed at a lot, and I’ve joked about Gruden, but I will not be shocked if he has them competitive sooner than later. They were already starting to play better as the year wore on sans week 17.

I’m not saying they’re going to compete next year, I doubt that. But if they hit on those draft picks that they’ve got, it won’t take long to potentially pass Denver and ultimately LAC once Rivers calls it quits. A lot of that rides on their QB situation too of course but I do think they’ve got a chance and Hunt would have accelerated the process.

Whereas going to Cleveland is curious to me. Even if they get rid of Duke Johnson, this addition creates some questions within that locker room. What is Nick Chubb supposed to think about this? I’m sure there are some guys on that team thinking that they didn’t need to bring a guy in with so much baggage.

Cleveland and their first year HC have a TON of hype to live up to and I’m not sure that this move helped that at all.
Raiders aren't winning shit with Carr as their QB. And they were awful from start to finish last season. Their biggest accomplishments last season were getting lucky against a Hue Jackson-led Browns team and getting even luckier against a self-imploding Steelers team.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:17 PM 02-11-2019
Lions said they passed because they wanted good people on their team.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:20 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Raiders aren't winning shit with Carr as their QB. And they were awful from start to finish last season. Their biggest accomplishments last season were getting lucky against a Hue Jackson-led Browns team and getting even luckier against a self-imploding Steelers team.
I’m not saying they will win with Carr.

But I also don’t think Carr is for long with the Raiders.
[Reply]
TEX 10:23 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jimkcchief88:
Well you must have handed me my diploma professor. Murder suicide=Cleveland police didn’t even bother to file charges.
No bro - you graduated Magna Cum Moron. Nobody is saying that. Only YOU are coming to that conclusion.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:36 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He still committed battery, she did too.
Did it ahow her doing it in the video? I dont recall.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:36 PM 02-11-2019
I graduated Smegma Cum Laude.

I'm told that's good.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:45 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Did it ahow her doing it in the video? I dont recall.
Pretty sure she slapped him at some point. But I haven't seen it for a while
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:11 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
If he is suspended anymore games the players union should file grievance.

This was two adults that weakly assaulted each other.
His current punishment was more than enough.
Any chance at leniency went out the door when he lied about what happened and continue to do the things that could lead him to trouble, which it did. Ray rices incident was much much worse. But it appears to be a one time deal. Kareem has persistent anger issues when he's drunk and he may actually be lucky it was stopped before he did something much worse.

I really hate that we blackballed kareem hunt. But it is hopefully just what he needed. Though his decision to go to Cleveland makes me wonder if he actually learned anything. But he deserves a chance to prove us wrong.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 51
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up