ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 36
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
scho63 06:08 AM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I will be sure to tell all the officers I have work with daily for close to a decade. :-)
You sweep the floors at the police station?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:01 AM 04-18-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I will be sure to tell all the officers I have work with daily for close to a decade. :-)
I wouldn't call being the Dunkin' Donuts delivery boy "working with officers."
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:51 PM 04-30-2022
True or BS????

The Kansas City Chiefs are actively considering the future of Arrowhead Stadium, pushing ahead with planning far earlier than expected following the Kansas City Royals’ decision to investigate a new downtown ballpark.

by @apdaveskretta
https://t.co/wXHetpxqAO

— AP NFL (@AP_NFL) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:46 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
True or BS????

I don't think there was anything specific in the article to worry about, but like they said the organizations have to figure out what they're going to do within the next 3-4 years. "Our" problem on the Missouri side is that Missouri doesn't have a great track record when it comes to keeping businesses from moving to the Kansas side of the line. And with "the future owner" of the Chiefs being Ms. Kansas, well, you know...
[Reply]
threebag 07:51 AM 05-01-2022
Great Draft, now it’s time to break ground on a new Arrowhead in Kansas… hate seeing the history wiped away, but it seems to be the way shit done now.
[Reply]
oldman 07:56 AM 05-01-2022
We could still put it close to 435 and I-70, just on the Kansas side. AND we'd still be the Kansas City Chiefs!!
[Reply]
wazu 08:02 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
We could still put it close to 435 and I-70, just on the Kansas side. AND we'd still be the Kansas City Chiefs!!
That’s the worst of all worlds. Any hope we ever had of educating the rest of America that Kansas City is in Missouri would be dead forever.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:03 AM 05-01-2022
MOKAN Chiefs

or is that even more racist
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:19 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't think there was anything specific in the article to worry about, but like they said the organizations have to figure out what they're going to do within the next 3-4 years. "Our" problem on the Missouri side is that Missouri doesn't have a great track record when it comes to keeping businesses from moving to the Kansas side of the line. And with "the future owner" of the Chiefs being Ms. Kansas, well, you know...
Clark said they would work with the Royals to solve their stadium issues. Nothing about the Chiefs moving too.

They may want a new stadium in 10 years. But that could be built where the Royals stadium is now.

The backlash from fans of moving such an iconic stadium that still holds 80K, is reasonably current with amenities of other stadiums for a move to bum**** Kansas for money would make it not worth the time and trouble. KC will step up with whatever the Chiefs want.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:28 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The backlash from fans of moving such an iconic stadium that still holds 80K, is reasonably current with amenities of other stadiums for a move to bum**** Kansas for money would make it not worth the time and trouble. KC will step up with whatever the Chiefs want.
:-)
[Reply]
Trevo_410 08:32 AM 05-01-2022
kuck fansas
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:48 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Trevo_410:
kuck fansas
Fuck you we are Chiefs Kingdom also.

I want Arrowhead to stay where it is but I'm for what ever is best interest for the Chiefs and Chiefs Kingdom. If it ends up on Kansas side it's still going be Kansas City Chiefs. Kansas has supported Chiefs of Missou side. At least the rest of the Nation wont be wrong that Chiefs are in Kansas. Probably have better parking and more bathrooms.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:57 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Trevo_410:
kuck fansas
SEC, SEC....irrelevance!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:21 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
The fans will riot!!!

Lol.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:30 AM 05-01-2022
What have they done with the land where Metcalf South used to be? They should build it there.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 36
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up