ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:23 AM 11-16-2022
I'm not sure why, but every time we go out of town, I get the consties. The Mrs and I went for a weekend getaway this past weekend and of course I didn't go for 3 days. We got back Monday evening so I figured by Tuesday morning I'd be blowing it up. Drank my usual 2 cups of coffee yesterday, but nothing happened. Well, this morning all hell broke loose. I think I saw some gum I swallowed in 82. I've gone 4 times sofar and feel like there's more to come. Pray for me brothers and sisters
[Reply]
ghak99 10:27 AM 11-16-2022
I might have cried. The splash was so big a shower was needed.

I think lost 8 lbs.
[Reply]
Woogieman 11:03 AM 11-16-2022
Equate Daily fiber (I use it every 2-3 days) is your friend.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:18 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I'm not sure why, but every time we go out of town, I get the consties. The Mrs and I went for a weekend getaway this past weekend and of course I didn't go for 3 days. We got back Monday evening so I figured by Tuesday morning I'd be blowing it up. Drank my usual 2 cups of coffee yesterday, but nothing happened. Well, this morning all hell broke loose. I think I saw some gum I swallowed in 82. I've gone 4 times sofar and feel like there's more to come. Pray for me brothers and sisters
Plz update
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:19 AM 11-16-2022
Generally the culprit is dehydration, especially if you're blasting the AC on your trip.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:20 AM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Plz update
I think I've weathered the storm, thanks for asking;:-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:03 AM 11-30-2022
Uh Oh! The Dam is blocked and called in Ex-Lax for unblocking.

Only happens 2-3 times a year. Too much bread and cheese.
[Reply]
Stewie 09:24 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Uh Oh! The Dam is blocked and called in Ex-Lax for unblocking.

Only happens 2-3 times a year. Too much bread and cheese.
Sugar-free maple syrup has sorbitol which is what gives prunes their laxative properties. I eat waffles about once a week to keep things moving.
[Reply]
scho63 11:30 AM 11-30-2022
Holy cow the damn has broken and a tsunami has occured!
[Reply]
TLO 01:47 PM 12-01-2022
I'm about to destroy the toilet at work. Wish me luck. :-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:55 PM 12-01-2022
Had dental work on Monday and haven't had an appetite because my jaw hurts. Normally a morning pooper daily but now I'M WAITING FOR A GOOD POOP!
Damit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:56 PM 12-01-2022
shits have been very thick, dark and toxic lately

pretty sure it's the chili
[Reply]
Holladay 07:26 PM 12-11-2022
I think there was a reference a while back about this. It talks about the SPEW of microscopic particles during a flush. Not sure it was in this thread though.

https://whnt.com/news/toilets-spew-i...owered-lasers/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 03-06-2023
If on the very rare occasion I go more than a couple of days without dropping a deuce, I break out the magnesium citrate and hang on for dear life.
has anyone noticed this shit is impossible to find right now?

i tried to instacart some from CVS and the guy couldn't find it

i never see it at price chopper anymore

went online, all i see is outrageous prices on ebay

is someone cornering the market for cheap magic poop medicine?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:17 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
has anyone noticed this shit is impossible to find right now?

i tried to instacart some from CVS and the guy couldn't find it

i never see it at price chopper anymore

went online, all i see is outrageous prices on ebay

is someone cornering the market for cheap magic poop medicine?
The Russians don't want us pooping well
[Reply]
Page 25 of 28
« First < 152122232425 262728 >
Up