ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 37
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
Bwana 06:48 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
There has to be a whiny little bitch on this site that reports shit way more than others....

There probably is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for that, but like I said before, there really isn't that many posts reported. With that said, we probably act on 25% of them at most. If it's blatant, we get after it right away. We had one post today where several people reported it, so I want in and took care of it.
jdubya 04:20 PM 10-08-2020
Not directed to any particular post or poster but over the years I have witnessed the term "racist" being thrown about very loosely and IMO losing its real meaning. I believe today "racist" and "profiling" are used interchangeably and that couldn't be further from the truth. A poster might give an opinion regarding a story and be profiling a victim or assailant and other posters may scream "Racism" when in reality it is simply profiling.
vailpass 04:49 PM 10-08-2020
Thanks obama.
GloryDayz 04:54 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Thanks Obama.
:-)
Fat Elvis 05:13 PM 10-08-2020
They should just change the name of the DC Lounge to "The Klan Rally" and be done with it.
scho63 11:23 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
They should just change the name of the DC Lounge to "The Klan Rally" and be done with it.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
bdj23 05:16 PM 10-08-2020
No u
Baby Lee 06:05 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
Dumbass Lounge is still the Lounge, right?
MahiMike 06:13 PM 10-08-2020
I remember when folks on here had balls. The testosterone levels are empty.
Coach 06:45 PM 10-08-2020
I think the problem people are not being empathetic towards others. The board need to remember that the other poster they're engaging is a human being with feelings, and treat them as such, in most cases.

Another issue that I am seeing now these days are people is reading (or listening in real life) with the intent to reply, not reading (or listening) to understand. So when you're reading another poster's life situation, don't assume.

Instead, focus on truly listening to others – not to find a counter-argument or to prove who is right or wrong, not to immediately jump in and share your own story, or just to add your own words or twist the narrative – but to actually understand and go from there. Listening to understand is critical in effective communication, conflict resolution, and healthy relationships. Ask productive questions to get clarification.

Otherwise, if you're going to assume, it just makes you look like an ass.
Bowser 07:25 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's all fun and games until the secret service gets involved.
I have no argument for this. Your Trump card is powerful. :-)

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have a disagree a bit here, Dude. While some people, such as yourself, may use the DC forum to blow off steam, many others post in that forum because that's exactly what they think and feel about others, regardless of whether or not it's in this forum on in "the real world".

I've seen people in there pile on someone for linking to CNN or CBS News and just get pulverized for even doing something so "vile" and "false". I don't see how anyone familiar with Hammock Parties could think, for even a second, that it's not something he believes because just as he did with Alex Smith, the dude just fucking RAGES at anyone that doesn't share his beliefs.

And don't even get me started on people like GloryDayz or Shitsprayer because there's no way in the world that you can convince me that they're just using the DC to "blow off steam". They express their views in that forum because they believe in those views.

And JFC, Taco John? What a fucking phony. The same dude that banned Chiefsplanet members for even talking about the Chiefs on his shitty forum is the biggest nut and most unhinged person to maybe ever post on the internet. Is he blowing off steam with his vapid conspiracy theories, including the claim that the fly that landed on Pence's head was a Visual Effect (VFX)? I mean, what the fuck, man? The technology to render an effect like that, in Real Time, across multiple feeds, does not exist in any way, shape or form.

And therein, again, lies the problem: Too many of these people feel the same exact way outside of this forum as they do inside this forum, which ultimately leads to those same exact people politicizing everything.

Who is blowing off steam and who is serious? Because calling for the murder of an elected government official isn't funny, sarcastic or "blowing off steam".

And what happens if someone from that forum actually does attempt to murder an elected official? What happens then?
These are fair points. I will admit my post was basically my own POV, and maybe I just hope everyone that really does lose their shit in there are just in fact "blowing off steam".
Coach 07:39 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I have no argument for this. Your Trump card is powerful. :-)

These are fair points. I will admit my post was basically my own POV, and maybe I just hope everyone that really does lose their shit in there are just in fact "blowing off steam".
Hard to tell these days in the DC. I rarely ever go to DC, and when I do venture there, I immediately lose brain cells after a few posts that I totally disagreed with, but thankfully I just have some common sense to just ignore it and get the hell away from it.

Last thing I need to do to myself is to morph into a Taco John.
Shiver Me Timbers 06:55 PM 10-08-2020
Now I kind of feel bad about calling BS..................

Ok It has passed
Eureka 07:06 PM 10-08-2020
Politics should stay in DC. Seems fair.

Reerun no longer has a job flying planes because of posts he made on CP. OMG.
bdj23 07:41 PM 10-08-2020
He still posts on the regular, doesn't he?
Page 25 of 37
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up