ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 249 of 256
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:37 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Where do you find that show anymore? I searched the other day but nothing came up.
I thought Clay said it was on Hulu
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:41 PM 02-02-2024
Thank goodness Marcellus Wiley isn't still on Speak, because he is the most racist black person I have ever listened to, and he really dislikes light skinned people, and always, always hypes the dark skinned players.

He would have eviscerated the offensive coordinator, and blamed him for Lamar not running more. He would find a way to explain how Mahomes got lucky, and Lamar is actually the best QB in the league.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:41 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Once the Chiefs got up by 2 scores they entered the mode of trying to get that quick strike TD. They panicked basically.
I think it was more a product of Lamar having little brother syndrome. It’s like he was trying to prove that he could beat Mahomes at his game which is pass heavy vs just sticking with what works.
[Reply]
neech 10:19 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think it was more a product of Lamar having little brother syndrome. It’s like he was trying to prove that he could beat Mahomes at his game which is pass heavy vs just sticking with what works.
Well, yeah but he's getting plays called into him. They should've called more run plays to them.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:20 AM 02-03-2024
Jason Whitless says that "race baiters" like Ryan Clark are to blame for Lamar Jackson not playing well, and he blames the race baiters for costing Baltimore a chance to win a SB.

I tried to read the article about it, but it made me so damn angry, I had to stop.

I have seen older people, like 65+, suddenly start believing Fox News, like they literally just said the CIA planted Taylor Swift with Travis Kelce and the Chiefs in a Psy-op to swing the election for Biden.

Regardless of your politics, everyone should be able to recognize flat out make believe from reality.

Maybe Whitlock had a stroke, and he was deprived of oxygen for an extended period of time, and that's why he has become such a garbage writer and person.

Edit: Forgot to post link

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...he-super-bowl/
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:32 AM 02-03-2024
Also, that was not a political post. It was a post about the absurdity of the media, and how much of a POS Whitless is
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:19 AM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by :
Why did the Baltimore Ravens wet the bed? Why did the best team in football implode with a lack of composure?
Um, because they're not you dolt. If you believe that, then you're just as stupid as the ones you're ragging on.
[Reply]
baitism 06:37 AM 02-03-2024
When's the last time our LB core were all healthy? It's been awhile.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:18 AM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by neech:
Well, yeah but he's getting plays called into him. They should've called more run plays to them.
Correct, but to my understanding he had the freedom to audible and chose not to.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:57 AM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Jason Whitless says that "race baiters" like Ryan Clark are to blame for Lamar Jackson not playing well, and he blames the race baiters for costing Baltimore a chance to win a SB.

I tried to read the article about it, but it made me so damn angry, I had to stop.

I have seen older people, like 65+, suddenly start believing Fox News, like they literally just said the CIA planted Taylor Swift with Travis Kelce and the Chiefs in a Psy-op to swing the election for Biden.

Regardless of your politics, everyone should be able to recognize flat out make believe from reality.

Maybe Whitlock had a stroke, and he was deprived of oxygen for an extended period of time, and that's why he has become such a garbage writer and person.

Edit: Forgot to post link

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/co...he-super-bowl/
this is how I know you are full of shit when the media you watch said this is what the other network said. GTFO with this BS.

Also, you couldn't read the whole article, it's a fucking 2 minute read. His comments actually make some sense on why they did what they did and didn't run the ball.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:06 AM 02-03-2024
So the reaction out of Baltimore fans has been embarrassing, all the ref blaming, we’ve all seen it…

My thought on why it’s so bad: they know they’re never making it with Lamar. This was the year, they couldn’t do it, it’s never happening. Especially now without the coaches they’ve lost. He will have his MVPs but will never play in a SB.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:19 AM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
So the reaction out of Baltimore fans has been embarrassing, all the ref blaming, we’ve all seen it…

My thought on why it’s so bad: they know they’re never making it with Lamar. This was the year, they couldn’t do it, it’s never happening. Especially now without the coaches they’ve lost. He will have his MVPs but will never play in a SB.
Yeah, it's sad how loud all that shit is these days with social media and now the mainstream media picking it up so often like they're obligated to answer to the idiots with megaphones. A few people like McAfee run with it and poke fun at it, but even that's kind of obnoxious after a while, because all we're talking about it the refs and NFL script.

And I rarely pay attention to any of it for these reasons, but it would be nice to bask in the media love without being neck deep in the bullshit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:38 AM 02-03-2024
Ravens were doomed from the start

https://youtube.com/shorts/pFRSa6ucu...5EvzD66r7QUcvo
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:43 AM 02-03-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
this is how I know you are full of shit when the media you watch said this is what the other network said. GTFO with this BS.

Also, you couldn't read the whole article, it's a fucking 2 minute read. His comments actually make some sense on why they did what they did and didn't run the ball.
Just Google it. Fox News said it on several programs. It's not a debate. It's not did they or not, because they DID.

If you believe what Fox News says, good for you. I will not attack you for what you watch.

Its also ridiculous for the Maga State News (Fox News) to claim that Swifties are a cult, without acknowledging that Maga followers, or Magats, are also a cult. Both followings are cult like.

Edit: I would never post anything directly from Fox News, but here is a short clip with video evidence. Also, Titus doesn't like Democrats either, even though he is pointing out how ridiculous this is for Republicans.

https://youtu.be/9UIncXkylRM?si=D5hx8UHkbLt8WIqt
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:47 AM 02-03-2024
Anybody with eyes, can see Sneed is not wearing regulation socks. With the red and gold stripes. Refs should have nullified the punch out and ejected him after watching the replay.
[Reply]
Page 249 of 256
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253 > Last »
Up