ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 249 of 313
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253259299 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:39 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This mf is arguing about a 5th round wideout who couldnt stick on a team vs a udfa like theres a whole hell of a lot of difference on the success rate at that point.

Edit: Kemp is bigger and faster you butt ****ing moron.
You better get your kneepads ready and your mouth lubed because you're going to be slurping Fountain's dick by the time this thing is over buddy :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:48 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
You think he's played well?
He played well against sam fran then got snaps with the ones so we'll see how he does tonight. He's clearly moving up the ladder and another good game would really have the alarm bells ringing.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:50 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You better get your kneepads ready and your mouth lubbed because you're going to be slurping Fountain's dick by the time this thing is over buddy :-)
Ill lubb my mouth tf up.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:56 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're right. That was unfair of me. Daurice Fountain isn't Marcus Kemp.

He's Jehu Chesson.

I think you’re discounting his insane overall athleticism a bit. He’s got that to separate himself from the average old end-of-bench WR scrub.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:58 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think you’re discounting his insane overall athleticism a bit. He’s got that to separate himself from the average old end-of-bench WR scrub.
Not trying to hate. I love all my roster bubble training camp heroes equally. Each one precious and special in his own way.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:15 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Not trying to hate. I love all my roster bubble training camp heroes equally. Each one precious and special in his own way.
I hate to say it but i think Powell is more Jehu Chesson than we'd hoped for, but theres still time.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:27 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I said this in a thread a couple weeks ago, both tard and long are good pup candidates. Get them both healthy and ship them out for whatever we can get in return.
You cant put player on PUP once they have practiced.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:04 PM 08-20-2021
Would prefer to see another week of preseason games before an attempt to guess KC Chiefs roster.

Adding in some practice squad players. Only have 9 PS and squad will be 16, so others can be added. The dead money will be lost when player is cut to establish the 53 man roster..

2021 Chiefs Roster

Offense - 26
QB (2) Patrick Mahomes and Chad Henne
PS Shane Buechele ($175,000 of dead money)

RB/FB (4) Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Darrel Williams, Jerick McKinnon, and Michael Burton.
PS Darwin Thompson ($63,920 dead money)

WR (6) Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman, Byron Pringle, Demarcus Robinson, Cornell Powell, and Daurice Fountain.
PS Marcus Kemp ($0 dead money)

OL (10) LT Orlando Brown , LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphry, RG Trey Smith , RT, Lucas Niang, C/G Nick Allegretti, OL Kyle Long, C/G Austin Blythe, G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Mike Remmers.
Cut Andrew Wylie($0 Dead money) but bring back after put Kyle Long on IR. This allows Long to be brought back after week 3.
PS Yasir Durant ($6,667 dead money) and Prince Tega Wanogho ($0 dead money),

TE (4) Travis Kelce, Blake Bell, Noah Gray, and Jody Fortson.

Defense - 24
DL (9) Frank Clark, Chris Jones, Jurran Reed, Derrick Nnadi, Khalen Saunders, Michael Danna, Tershawn Wharton, Joshua Kaindoh, and Tim Ward
If Chiefs can make a trade or sign another DE, then Kaindoh or Ward would be cut and KC would try to sign to PS.

LB (5) Anthony Hitchens, Willie Gay Jr, Ben Niemann, Nick Bolton, and Omari Cobb
PS Riley Cole ($100,000 dead money) and Darius Harris ($0 dead money),

S (4) Tyrann Mathieu, Armani Watts, Juan Thornhill, and Daniel Sorensen.
PS Devon Key ($65,000 dead money) and Zayne Anderson ($10,000 dead money)
CB/DB (6) Charvarius Ward, Rashad Fenton, L’Jarius Sneed, Thakarius Bopete Keyes, Deandre Baker, and Mike Hughes.
If Chiefs can make a trade or sign another CB, then Keyes would be cut and KC would try to sign to PS.

SPECIAL TEAMS (3) – K Harrison Butker, LS James Winchester, and P Tommy Townsend
PS member $8,400 per week
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:46 PM 08-20-2021
So, nobody thinks DOD makes the team ?

And I know James Winchester is really good , but he only plays the one position. It really seems to be a waste of a roster spot.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:50 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
So, nobody thinks DOD makes the team ?

And I know James Winchester is really good , but he only plays the one position. It really seems to be a waste of a roster spot.
DOD? More like DED
[Reply]
oldman 06:07 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Would prefer to see another week of preseason games before an attempt to guess KC Chiefs roster.

Adding in some practice squad players. Only have 9 PS and squad will be 16, so others can be added. The dead money will be lost when player is cut to establish the 53 man roster..

2021 Chiefs Roster

Offense - 26
QB (2) Patrick Mahomes and Chad Henne
PS Shane Buechele ($175,000 of dead money)

RB/FB (4) Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Darrel Williams, Jerick McKinnon, and Michael Burton.
PS Darwin Thompson ($63,920 dead money)

WR (6) Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman, Byron Pringle, Demarcus Robinson, Cornell Powell, and Daurice Fountain.
PS Marcus Kemp ($0 dead money)

OL (10) LT Orlando Brown , LG Joe Thuney, C Creed Humphry, RG Trey Smith , RT, Lucas Niang, C/G Nick Allegretti, OL Kyle Long, C/G Austin Blythe, G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Mike Remmers.
Cut Andrew Wylie($0 Dead money) but bring back after put Kyle Long on IR. This allows Long to be brought back after week 3.
PS Yasir Durant ($6,667 dead money) and Prince Tega Wanogho ($0 dead money),

TE (4) Travis Kelce, Blake Bell, Noah Gray, and Jody Fortson.

Defense - 24
DL (9) Frank Clark, Chris Jones, Jurran Reed, Derrick Nnadi, Khalen Saunders, Michael Danna, Tershawn Wharton, Joshua Kaindoh, and Tim Ward
If Chiefs can make a trade or sign another DE, then Kaindoh or Ward would be cut and KC would try to sign to PS.

LB (5) Anthony Hitchens, Willie Gay Jr, Ben Niemann, Nick Bolton, and Omari Cobb
PS Riley Cole ($100,000 dead money) and Darius Harris ($0 dead money),

S (4) Tyrann Mathieu, Armani Watts, Juan Thornhill, and Daniel Sorensen.
PS Devon Key ($65,000 dead money) and Zayne Anderson ($10,000 dead money)
CB/DB (6) Charvarius Ward, Rashad Fenton, L’Jarius Sneed, Thakarius Bopete Keyes, Deandre Baker, and Mike Hughes.
If Chiefs can make a trade or sign another CB, then Keyes would be cut and KC would try to sign to PS.

SPECIAL TEAMS (3) – K Harrison Butker, LS James Winchester, and P Tommy Townsend
PS member $8,400 per week
That's pretty much how I see it. Long is eligble to be on PUP since he never practiced. LDT will have to go the IR route. The LS is just that, a LS, so Winchester is safe. I'd rather have Key over Watts, ST "ace" be damned. I think the DOD experiment is over.
[Reply]
neech 06:13 PM 08-20-2021
We've been bamboozled by the team's view of Gray being good. He's just handsome so he had a foot-in. But looks only get you so far, hit the bench kid!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:22 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
We've been bamboozled by the team's view of Gray being good. He's just handsome so he had a foot-in. But looks only get you so far, hit the bench kid!
I thought he looked decent. He got open a few times but didn’t get a look from Gordon who was staring his guy down.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:36 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
The man is a fifth rounder for a reason. To expect him to come in and be elite is probably asking for too much. Give him time to see if he improves. There are first rounders who struggle year 1.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:54 PM 08-20-2021
That Fountain guy is making it hard for the coaches to get rid of him I think.
[Reply]
Page 249 of 313
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253259299 > Last »
Up