ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 249 of 251
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:48 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Single game outcome??!! That loser DOES realize it’s not just :13, right? It was a thorough spanking in the AFCC, followed by :13, and THEN wide right. Three straight playoff games, three straight losses. And he has the nerve to call Buffalo the best NFL team over that span???

I don’t wish these morons happiness or contentment. I hope they all live long lives and never see the Bills win a championship. They deserve it.
The Chiefs also have more regular season wins, have scored more points, etc.... I guess that's not what he means by "every number"... :-)

I haven't looked at preseason stats, maybe he's talking about preseason?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:38 PM 06-18-2024

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:40 PM 06-18-2024
TwoBrainCells is the gift that keeps on giving
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:44 PM 06-18-2024
The Buffalo Billays
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:49 PM 06-18-2024
They say Josh Allen is the Dolphins daddy. Is that the side that brought the skull fuck orifice
[Reply]
notorious 05:56 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by :
They ARE great. Don't let a single game outcome determine your view of what they have done over the last 4 years. They have been the best team in football by a WIDE margin over that time.

If you want to define greatness as winning championships then that is your choice, but game in, game out, this has been the best team in football for 4 years and every number backs it up.
Superbowl titles? That's a number, bro.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Wait, I thought this was just a joke, but it's actually real?

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:10 PM 06-18-2024
The buffalo bottoms
[Reply]
notorious 06:11 PM 06-18-2024
The lines coming off the horn should be a dildo.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:17 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wait, I thought this was just a joke, but it's actually real?

:-) :-) :-)
Wouldn't it be funny if they win a championship before the Bills do? :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:17 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Superbowl titles? That's a number, bro.
Yeah, I was going to make this point too. Dude claims EVERY number proves it? They haven't been the #1 seed even once during this run. They haven't been to the Super Bowl even once during this run. They've only been to the AFCG once during this run and got blown out in that game. They have a .500 record in the playoffs 2019-present. The regular season is just the regular season. If the team with the best record in the conference went to the Super Bowl without any playoffs, they wouldn't have played a single postseason game, but since we do have playoffs, you have to win those games to go to the Super Bowl. They haven't.

Drown your sorrows in a bottle of beer and cry all you want about how "it should have been you." We don't really care, but the truth is that Buffalo lost all 3 of those playoff games to the Chiefs. The first was a blowout. The second was very close and could have gone either way, but it was still a Buffalo loss. The third was close, but there is plenty of reason to believe that Buffalo loses that game even if the field goal had been good. The Chiefs easily got a first down to run the clock out when everyone in the world knew we were going to be running the ball.

Fact - The Bills have not been the best team in football even once in the Josh Allen era. Not Once.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:35 AM 06-19-2024
New stadium revenue streams. Maybe The New Arrowhead would be at home in Kansas
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:29 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Yeah, I was going to make this point too. Dude claims EVERY number proves it? They haven't been the #1 seed even once during this run. They haven't been to the Super Bowl even once during this run. They've only been to the AFCG once during this run and got blown out in that game. They have a .500 record in the playoffs 2019-present. The regular season is just the regular season. If the team with the best record in the conference went to the Super Bowl without any playoffs, they wouldn't have played a single postseason game, but since we do have playoffs, you have to win those games to go to the Super Bowl. They haven't.

Drown your sorrows in a bottle of beer and cry all you want about how "it should have been you." We don't really care, but the truth is that Buffalo lost all 3 of those playoff games to the Chiefs. The first was a blowout. The second was very close and could have gone either way, but it was still a Buffalo loss. The third was close, but there is plenty of reason to believe that Buffalo loses that game even if the field goal had been good. The Chiefs easily got a first down to run the clock out when everyone in the world knew we were going to be running the ball.

Fact - The Bills have not been the best team in football even once in the Josh Allen era. Not Once.
Hardman doesn't fumble the ball into the endzone that game last year ends up being a blowout. Josh Allen, that defense, that entire stadium would have folded like the frauds they truly are. The Bills biggest accomplishment over the past three decades is their claim to fame in the 13 second game. A game that became an instant classic because Mahomes, Kelce and Hill are all all-time greats.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:42 AM 06-19-2024

The Buffalo #Bills have sponsored the National Gay Flag Football League to launch a league in Buffalo. pic.twitter.com/Sej7aXpW6n

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) June 18, 2024

they're creating new teams in new leagues just so this thread has a chance
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:49 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:

Bills fans clearly haven't lost enough for reality to set in. Give it another year or two.
[Reply]
Page 249 of 251
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251 >
Up