ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 248 of 335
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:33 AM 06-21-2016
That little kid already has 'resting bitchface' down pat.

Woe be her future husband...
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:44 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

:-):-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:51 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Buuuuuuut. It will be the second most powerful house in the north. I've put up with a load of shit for less. (Prior to Mrs Buehler445)
[Reply]
underEJ 11:13 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Even if Sansa were pregnant, she wouldn't have to carry the child.

It's going to be interesting to see how differently that battle plays in the books. Jon winning is probably the only connection. None of the stuff with tv Sansa will actually happen because she's never with Ramsay. Who i'm so glad I'll never have to see again. He was easily my least favorite thing on the series to date. Although everything involving the faith in King's Landing is getting close.
With each year that passes, I am forgetting the books. I think it is fake Arya he would be saving, and the houses up against the Boltons are slightly different, but it could all rejoin the book narrative if Littlefinger and Sansa arrive with the knights, Don't know about Rickon. I'm sure they have some idea of which Starks are alive at the end. If he ever does publish more books, I will likely read them, but not until the show is done.

I am pretty sure we are about to find out some heavy shit about Stark history and the White Walkers.
[Reply]
alexfan 11:34 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So my wife came up with a pretty darn interesting (and potentially awful) theory, which I thought was plausible, and a quick peek on the internet suggests others agree with the possibility.

Maybe someone has mentioned it on here and I missed it, but just in case.

Spoiler!
oh yes...listen to what he was saying...no doubt in my mind
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:37 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So my wife came up with a pretty darn interesting (and potentially awful) theory, which I thought was plausible, and a quick peek on the internet suggests others agree with the possibility.

Maybe someone has mentioned it on here and I missed it, but just in case.

Spoiler!
I said it here weeks ago
[Reply]
wazu 11:55 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Buuuuuuut. It will be the second most powerful house in the north. I've put up with a load of shit for less. (Prior to Mrs Buehler445)
I would think more like 3rd or 4th.

House Stark
House Arryn
House Tormund (You never know.)
House Mormount

Of course, all irrelevant after the white walkers breach the wall.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:19 PM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Qyburn calls them birds, Varys calls them spiders.
Varys is called the spider. He's always said he had little birds all over that whisper things to him.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:52 PM 06-21-2016
What's Littlefinger going to want in repayment for bringing the reinforcements? Sansa's ass and a seat at Winterfell?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:56 PM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
What's Littlefinger going to want in repayment for bringing the reinforcements? Sansa's ass and a seat at Winterfell?
Sansa's ass and for the Starks to back him as Warden of the North.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:04 PM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Sansa's ass and for the Starks to back him as Warden of the North.
Ah yes, that makes more sense.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:10 PM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
I would think more like 3rd or 4th.

House Stark
House Arryn
House Tormund (You never know.)
House Mormount

Of course, all irrelevant after the white walkers breach the wall.
If there is time before the Wall comes down, I imagine the Karstark and Umber lands will be divided up among the other loyal houses and the wildlings (House Giantsbane).
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:22 PM 06-21-2016
I get the impression that if they defeat the White Walkers, the Wildlings would prefer to go back north and live free.
[Reply]
underEJ 01:34 PM 06-21-2016
Is everyone of a mind that Dany and Jon will be on the same side?

I'm not so sure.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:44 PM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Is everyone of a mind that Dany and Jon will be on the same side?

I'm not so sure.
I'd be inclined to agree with you if there weren't only 14 episodes left.
[Reply]
Page 248 of 335
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298 > Last »
Up