ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 248 of 256
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:57 PM 02-01-2024
Ravens are a dirty ass team.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:42 PM 02-02-2024
Soon.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:34 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I said it in another thread, but they let the mask slip on Monday.

Shannon said "We aren't allowed to be critical of Lamar because we get called Uncle Toms..."

Acho said "I'm disappointed in how this will impact Lamar but really I'm more disappointed in how this will impact the narrative of the running quarterback..."

He wasn't talking about Josh Allen, fellas...

It is what it is.
I mean, at least Lamar is talented. Can't doubt that and he's shown he can do a lot more than, say, Herbert. It feels more like a Black Panther thing. Yeah I thought it was a good movie but I'm not gonna scream about how it's the best thing to happen to movies.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Listening to Simms and some other pods it's funny to hear them dance around the Jackson stuff.

You can tell Simms knows but he just dances around and gives him some pass and excuses.

"They put guys in the box and played alot of man and wanted to keep the guy in teh pocket and throwing the ball".
Simms basically has to do that, he is employed by NBC to cover the NFL and he can't just openly tell you the guy who's going to be a 2 time MVP is a shitty passer, it makes the NFL look bad.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:47 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Simms basically has to do that, he is employed by NBC to cover the NFL and he can't just openly tell you the guy who's going to be a 2 time MVP is a shitty passer, it makes the NFL look bad.
I understand the history of racism at the QB position but that shouldn’t matter in this instance. It’s MVP, Most Valuable Player. Say what you want about his ability to throw the football, no one argues that Lamar is not a fucking phenomenal football player.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:49 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I understand the history of racism at the QB position but that shouldn’t matter in this instance. It’s MVP, Most Valuable Player. Say what you want about his ability to throw the football, no one argues that Lamar is not a fucking phenomenal football player.
That's part of it, especially for the black commentators if they rip on Lamar they are going to be viewed poorly for doing that.

Shit as weird as it is to say this, there are fans that think Mahomes isn't a "black QB" cause well he isn't ghetto to be honest.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:53 PM 02-02-2024
That's part of it, especially for the black commentators if they rip on Lamar they are going to be viewed poorly for doing that.

Shit as weird as it is to say this, there are fans that think Mahomes isn't a "black QB" cause well he isn't ghetto to be honest.
Which is pretty racist in and of itself.

I've seen people point to Brittany as proof that Pat isn't black. Disgusting.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:53 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Which is pretty racist in and of itself.

I've seen people point to Brittany as proof that Pat isn't black. Disgusting.
It's fucked but it exists.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:58 PM 02-02-2024
It's fucked but it exists.
Ignoring the fucked up part, Pat is literally on his way to being the fucking GOAT, why would you not want to claim him?
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:05 PM 02-02-2024
I mean Pat is biracial so you can't call him black while ignoring his white half. But with that said, he surely got his athletic ability from his dad's side, including his facial features.

CJ Stroud's mom is also biracial so that makes him partially biracial, too.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:06 PM 02-02-2024
Tater, Watson, Hurts, they have no problem criticizing. Lamar must be gay with AIDs
[Reply]
Frazod 02:09 PM 02-02-2024
LEAVE LAMAR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

[Reply]
lcarus 02:15 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's just....I don't get it. I don't understand what they were doing or trying to do?

It was a complete masterclass of Spags just daring you to do X and you just....not even trying to do Y?
Once the Chiefs got up by 2 scores they entered the mode of trying to get that quick strike TD. They panicked basically.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:30 PM 02-02-2024
Who Africa is rooting for in the super bowl

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 08:34 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Who Africa is rooting for in the super bowl

They just wanted the Chiefs and 9ers merch from the hand me down failed AFC and NFC champion shirts. (oof that's cruel)
[Reply]
Page 248 of 256
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252 > Last »
Up