ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 245 of 324
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255295 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:34 PM 07-16-2023
Guys, I promise you, it's going to be okay. Do you really think Veach and Reid just no idea how to draft and develop WRs?

Our next group of stars rise this season. It's going to be a ton of fun to watch!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:37 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Guys, I promise you, it's going to be okay. Do you really think Veach and Reid just no idea how to draft and develop WRs?

Our next group of stars rise this season. It's going to be a ton of fun to watch!
The team is literally better by not signing that piece of shit
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:41 PM 07-16-2023
Said we don't need him from the start and still think we are good.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:45 PM 07-16-2023
He was clearly just looking for one last payday and an easy ride with no expectations. He’ll fade away into nothingness while we keep winning titles.

Enjoy your 7-10 season, D-Hop.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:45 PM 07-16-2023
Would have been fun if we signed him, hope enjoys being the next former high profile WR to see his career die being part of the TN Tits.

DHop can count his money, KC will count another SB win.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:47 PM 07-16-2023
To be perfectly transparent he honestly never really felt like a Chief to me.
[Reply]
In58men 01:49 PM 07-16-2023
At least his mom won’t see what a shitty QB he has.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:50 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) Wait, is this seriously a Titans fan? After the complete shit show you guys laid this past season?

After reading some of its past posts, it's Raven fan. No wonder it has a bad case of the red ass.
[Reply]
loochy 01:50 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favorite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

I then asked ... "Where in the Hell is the money coming from"?

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messenger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

I have no skin in the game but kinda hope he's proven right.
Boo this man! Neg rep this guy into oblivion!
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:53 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favorite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

I then asked ... "Where in the Hell is the money coming from"?

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messenger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

I have no skin in the game but kinda hope he's proven right.
Just another turd throwing darts, hoping he can claim to be some kind of insider
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:53 PM 07-16-2023
My first reaction was "what an idiot." When Hopkins' career is over Trent Dilfer will have more rings. Apparently he's ok with that.

I believe in the guys we have have, however. Hopkins would be taking reps away from young guys like Justyn Ross. That would have been kind of tough.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:53 PM 07-16-2023
lol titans

brain damaged if he thinks they will win anything

wasted career never a champion
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:53 PM 07-16-2023
We could be equipped with wide receivers purchased from Wish and still be heavy Super Bowl favorites.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:54 PM 07-16-2023
Sweet now we can refocus on flipping CEH for Tunsil
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:57 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Thank god we had DJBILL’s imaginary neighbor’s insights though!
Lmao, the guy that was full of shit about multiple things was full of shit again? People told me that there was no way he was lying, because only a psycho would make something like that up!
[Reply]
Page 245 of 324
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255295 > Last »
Up