Page 245 of 267
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Spott 07:01 AM 02-26-2024
Just checking in to make sure that the Bungles are still in last place and will never accomplish anything. Looks like nothing’s changed and one person is going to cling eternally to 2022, the year they almost did something but still failed like they always do.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:15 AM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Smarter.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2022/8...s-jamarr-chase
This article proves what again?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:33 AM 02-26-2024
Yeah, you're probably right. Beating KC to go to the super bowl means nothing. With Burrow under center we beat you 75% of the time anyway. Ho hum. I just hope you guys are in the way this year so we can send you home again. Certainly can't trust any other NFL team to do it.
KC cares as much about those regular season wins as Buffalo’s. I remember when Alex blew out Brady twice in the regular season.

Now that Mahomes has a defense, do you think Cincinnati will ever win another matchup?
[Reply]
tredadda 07:48 AM 02-26-2024
Yeah, you're probably right. Beating KC to go to the super bowl means nothing. With Burrow under center we beat you 75% of the time anyway. Ho hum. I just hope you guys are in the way this year so we can send you home again. Certainly can't trust any other NFL team to do it.
Not saying that beating KC to go to the SB is nothing, just that it was as much a product of KC collapsing than anything Cincy did. Even then the game still went to OT. Plus Cincy lost the SB, so despite beating KC, they did not hoist a Lombardi. So the Bengals with Burrow under center are 1-1 in the playoffs. At least they are 2-0 in the regular season against KC. Much like Buffalo, Cincinnati fans can hang their hats on those wins. Perhaps they can even make a banner to commemorate those regular season wins. Either way KC will continue to lower SB Champions banners.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:51 AM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not saying that beating KC to go to the SB is nothing, just that it was as much a product of KC collapsing than anything Cincy did. Even then the game still went to OT. So the Bengals with Burrow under center are 1-1 in the playoffs. At least they are 2-0 in the regular season against KC. Much like Buffalo, Cincinnati fans can hang their hats on those wins. Perhaps they can even make a banner to commemorate those regular season wins. Either way KC will continue to lower SB Champions banners.
Burrow < Alex Smith in the postseason and < Jake Browning in the regular season.

The dynasty is not worried!
[Reply]
Frazod 07:52 AM 02-26-2024
Impressive. You should put that on a t-shirt.

Could somebody explain again how DixLix got the hook, but this window licker is still here?
[Reply]
Lzen 02-26-2024, 08:16 AM
This message has been deleted by Lzen. Reason: dupe
Lzen 08:16 AM 02-26-2024
Why did Patrick fall when #58 pushed his shoulder?

I thought he was tougher than that?
Geez, now we have to explain basic physics to Bengals fans?

Man, that fanbase is dumber than we thought.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:27 AM 02-26-2024
Why are chiefs defenders always standing around looking lost when Bengals receivers are making all these catches?

[Reply]
Lzen 08:28 AM 02-26-2024
Why are chiefs defenders always standing around looking lost when Bengals receivers are making all these catches?

Or if you'd prefer, how about this one?

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:31 AM 02-26-2024
Burrow with more 4th quarter INTs in the post season than fourth quarter passing TDs in the post season. But I’ve been told he’s so cool under pressure!

Must suck for the Bengals fans to know that the number one overall pick in Burrow has proven to be a downgrade compared to Mr Irrelevant Purdy in post season play.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:48 AM 02-26-2024
Shit talking works A LOT better when the team you are shit talking isn’t coming off back to back Super Bowls. But hey, if you want to thump your chest over beating the Chiefs during the regular season, then by all means, thump away. I’ll wipe my tears over that with the 3 SB Championships from the last 5 years.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:54 AM 02-26-2024
Did I read that correctly....Bengals have 3 road playoff wins, total, in their franchise history?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:02 AM 02-26-2024
It's all the more frustrating how we let that game get away from us in the second half and became unable to score. If we had, we might be 4 out of the last 5 Super Bowls, Patrick's legacy continues to grow, won a Super Bowl in the Chargers home stadium, and this whole foolishness with the Bengals pretending they're a real team would've likely never occurred.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:50 AM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
He does that to let the opponents know that he's about to crush all of their hopes and dreams.
If i'm being honest, it looks kinda ghey when he does it. NTTAWWT.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:52 AM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
KC cares as much about those regular season wins as Buffalo’s. I remember when Alex blew out Brady twice in the regular season.

Now that Mahomes has a defense, do you think Cincinnati will ever win another matchup?
The Bengals are 1-1 against the Chiefs in the AFCCG. Fifty percent. There's a good chance that goes to 66% after this year.
[Reply]
Page 245 of 267
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249255 > Last »
Up