ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 244 of 325
« First < 144194234240241242243244 245246247248254294 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Skyy God 01:03 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by 52decleetzu:
Someone who is laughing at the Chiefs fanbase who got themselves all in a tizzy over a completely made up story.

Hopkins was never coming here. Reporters lie 90% of the time and just make shit up. Get with the program.

It was kind of fun to watch you get your hopes up so high, only to have them come crashing down.
We were laughing that the Hopkins dead Enders too, bub.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:04 PM 07-16-2023
I’m still torn over this. I don’t love a guy who decided not to practice. But I still just don’t get it.

A bandaid would be real nice and this is short term and cheap. I don’t want to rely on toney to stay healthy and rely on skyy or rashee to fill some ginormous shoes if toney can’t go. A stable WR1 would be real real nice. We’ve got a lot of talent in the room, but man are rolling the dice given the availability and consistency and readiness of the guys in the room. A stable WR1 would be glue while we get all that sorted out.

We will be fine. Of course we will with Reid and mahomes. But man do I think people who think last years offense is anywhere near our ceiling are mistaken. I just want to finally get this shit right while we still have Reid and kelce.
[Reply]
-King- 01:09 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Do you think the Chiefs offered him something comparable?
My point moreso is that none of this makes any sense from his standpoint. He could have had money and/or winning and he chose....neither. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:09 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
Have we not signed this piece of shit then?
No, he chose to end his career in mediocrity
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:10 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
We didn’t give up much for Toney and he’s younger.
And making SIGNIFICANTLY less!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 07-16-2023
be he has worse numbers than skyy moore next season
[Reply]
Womble 01:11 PM 07-16-2023
Don't worry guys, we've got CEH who can chip in and catch some passes
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:14 PM 07-16-2023
Could've gone anywhere he wanted to and he picked a team with basically no shot at winning it all. Have fun in Cancun in January.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 07-16-2023
Is Jeff Fisher banned? Unban that prick so we can read 50 posts about how the Titans almost beat the SB Champion Chiefs last year and this is the signing that will get them over the top of the AFC finally.
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:14 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favorite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

I then asked ... "Where in the Hell is the money coming from"?

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messenger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

I have no skin in the game but kinda hope he's proven right.
If I were you, I wouldn't loan this neighbor of yours any more gardening tools.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:24 PM 07-16-2023
I said many times in this thread. We aren't going to pay for old talent. We just aren't for good reason. If he wants a ringchaser incentive deal to be here great, but Veach isnt going to hamstring us with bad decisions. This is a good day for Chiefs fans with other players needing extended next year...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:29 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by 52decleetzu:
You people fall for these bullshit reports EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I can spot them a mile away. Tried to warn you but oh well! Titans paying him absolutely nothing too LOL 12m!!

See you in January.
A Ravens fan talking about “See you in January”? :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:29 PM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That’s a terrible comparison.

Renfrow is a million times more accomplished than Toney and has a lot fewer character red flags.
I like Renfrow, but I think we've already got our guy that's in that mold, and it ain't Toney.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:32 PM 07-16-2023
Lol, what a loser. Couldn’t care less about winning.

Bye Felicia.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:33 PM 07-16-2023
Hopkins is literally worse than garbage at this point in his career and I’m glad my favorite team (KC Chief) didn’t sign him
[Reply]
Page 244 of 325
« First < 144194234240241242243244 245246247248254294 > Last »
Up