ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 243 of 300
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:35 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Jackson is a ball in hands point guard having Harris blocking him gave him no chance to develop. I don't see how he doesn't transfer out with Harris coming back next year.
And that too. He’s blocked by Harris.

The more I think about this team, the more I think its issues lie in the fact that Harris and KJ are so flawed as players. Yes, you can say Harris was the PG of a NC team and could hypothetically be that again but that never happens without 2 NBA level wing players, Jalen Wilson and Remy hitting all kinds of shots around him.

KJ has also made huge strides as a player but he can’t shoot and he’s not a good rebounder for his size. Those are both massive issues that make it so much harder on the other players.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:20 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And that too. He’s blocked by Harris.

The more I think about this team, the more I think its issues lie in the fact that Harris and KJ are so flawed as players. Yes, you can say Harris was the PG of a NC team and could hypothetically be that again but that never happens without 2 NBA level wing players, Jalen Wilson and Remy hitting all kinds of shots around him.

KJ has also made huge strides as a player but he can’t shoot and he’s not a good rebounder for his size. Those are both massive issues that make it so much harder on the other players.
I love Adams he tries his ass off but he just doesn't have it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:38 PM 03-10-2024
Really hoping Dickinson doesn't choose to come back.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:39 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I hope Dickinson comes back and KJ doesn't
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:56 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Selfs failure to hit on outside shooters has cost us along with horrible. Inching decisions only McCuller and play the only big guy we got in a meaningless game.

I still think Self is the best coach in college basketball but, this is his worst coaching job that I can remember.
It isn't all that surprising. It takes a while to really come back from major surgery. Self did have major surgery just under a year ago.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:00 PM 03-10-2024
He’ll almost certainly be back, fortunately for us. Can’t even begin to imagine how bad we would look next year offensively without him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:03 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I love Adams he tries his ass off but he just doesn't have it.
I appreciate what he can do, but he’s not anywhere near good enough at those things to make up for what he can’t do.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:16 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He’ll almost certainly be back, fortunately for us. Can’t even begin to imagine how bad we would look next year offensively without him.
Yuck. So you're saying we're fucked either way.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:47 PM 03-10-2024
If I'm KJ I immediately scrap basketball and learn how to be a tight end. He should have been in the gym every single day working on his shot, hiring shooting coaches, and using almost every waking moment of practice in the offseason being able to hit a jump shot. He was never going to be a good shooter but all he has to do is be a THREAT. Look at Zion Williamson, He can't shoot either but you can't just completely ignore him.
[Reply]
TEX 06:53 PM 03-10-2024
Anytime u guys don't want him, u can send him to UH. We would love to have him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:06 PM 03-10-2024
Yuck. So you're saying we're ****ed either way.
We are already gonna be losing McCullar and Furphy from this team, our two only decent shooters on the entire team. I’ll wait to see what happens with the portal but I don’t have an optimistic outlook for next season, no.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:58 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
Anytime u guys don't want him, u can send him to UH. We would love to have him.
He's yours if you can get him off the team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:09 PM 03-10-2024
He's yours if you can get him off the team.
If Houston had Dickinson with their shooting guards and defense around him, they'd probably not lose a game all season long.
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:07 PM 03-10-2024
I can't make it Wednesday night (session 3), but I have my 2 allotted in the upper level with other KU season ticket holders if anyone wants them. Section 230, row 12. I'd make $142.20 for what I have them listed for right now, so if someone would want the pair for $140 they are yours.
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:09 PM 03-10-2024
I have the same seats for other sessions as well. Only one I'll be able to go to is Thursday night, so I'm sitting on sessions 2, 4, 6 and 7 also. $20 for session 2, and let me know if you're interested in others. Basically eliminating third party fees for me to get them to you.
[Reply]
Page 243 of 300
« First < 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 > Last »
Up